Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Do You Believe In Life After Death? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Life After Death? (22288 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by godman01(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Hmm dis qstn again... Well

You knw something,like one guy said it would be painful after dieing and you realise there's nothing like hell or heaven. Then you'll blame yourself for dieing as Virgingrin
And if it's the opposite?
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by iamkingzlee(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
peeparty:

I did slump too and died for few minute.
mhn u just reminded me dah experience
lmao grin bro! You sef follow die? For some minutes grin
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
omojeesu:

Matthew 17:1-3: And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. And, behold, there APPAPPEARED unto them MOSES and ELIAS TALKING WITH HIM.

Moses and Elijah are alive in heaven.

Mat 22:31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

Mat 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is NOT the God of the dead, BUT of the living.

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are alive in heaven.
You expect me to believe this Mate?
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by peeparty(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sunofgod:
I DON'T BELIEVE IN DEATH - WE make transitions,

just like Enoch right?
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Banjoramos(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
austinoeze:
Seriously... i dnt bliv in life after death. Infact d statement sounds somehow weird. A dead man living again? Where? Who has ever seen 1?

And man (the disbeliever) says: "When I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive?"

Does not man remember that We created him before, while he was nothing? #Qur'an 19:66-67#

He it is Who has created you from clay, and then has decreed a stated term (for you to die). And there is with Him another determined term (for you to be resurrected), yet you doubt (in the Resurrection). #qur'an 6:2#

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by peedeeasobie(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
I don't... Evolution will be incomplete

My friend, even scientists who don't believe in God have disproved the evolution theory!

That theory is a fable!
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by finofaya: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Eternal life would quickly become unbearable. I hope I can be allowed to truly die at some point. Doesn't seem like I'll be disappointed.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
peedeeasobie:

My friend, even scientists who don't believe in God have disproved the evolution theory!

That theory is a fable!
And creationism is the real story?
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by omojeesu(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
You expect me to believe this Mate?
I wish you would believe it! Please, do.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
omojeesu:

I wish you would believe it! Please, do.
I understand it but I can't believe it...
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
After making heaven what next?

Are we gonna stay their till eternity? Ages to ages, we re in heaven? I mean its funny. If true, wont it be boring. Come to think of it, centuries to centuries, we re in heaven singing and praying.

No not me, adonbliv it

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by eventsms(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
yes. is a fact of life.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Barselonia(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
bengems:
I'm not a muslim, but the faith in that prayer is so pure like a red wine!

Like http://www.facebook.com/tutorialdesk (great offer this July)

I wonder why violence always protrude from this religion.

In every group ,there would always be some Judas
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by omojeesu(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

I understand it but I can't believe it...

You CAN, but have CHOSEN not to. Heaven and all the living there are UNREAL REALITIES! Unreal to us but real nonetheless.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Joshkid(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
As a christian i beleive in life after death.
Jesus said "in my Fathers house there are many mansions and I go to prepare a place for you" (me).

That invariably means That there is an after life where we return to meet our maker in whose image we are created.
Haba!shocked... U again

U gass tell mhee ur secret ooh!
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by BCJAY(f): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
YES after death is judgement.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
omojeesu:

You CAN, but have CHOSEN not to. Heaven and all the living there are UNREAL REALITIES! Unreal to us but real nonetheless.
You believe some is unreal but real elsewhere... That's double negative...
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by peeparty(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
illiad:
Hereafter? Very Deep!

I wish we can discuss this without involving nairaland kids.

lol but I think the need to also learn
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by ahmedox(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
SammyO4real:
Oui, oui, oui
Je croyez dans vie apres mort. Peut Dieu nous aider dans le nom de Jesus.
I tink d op used English language & u understood....... I hope u shud also use a lanuage others will understand. Biko!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by niceguy7(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
According to the truth....yes and yes.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by ITbomb(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
OkiJ:

Great revelation you have...What end are you going to end up with knowing what you know?
When you know where you are going, that is the greatest motivation to doing whatever you are doing now in your family, workplace and the society
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Hmm dis qstn again... Well

You knw something,like one guy said it would be painful after dieing and you realise there's nothing like hell or heaven. Then you'll blame yourself for dieing as Virgingrin
hehehehehe...this made me laugh seriously!
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Life continues after death. We are powerful, immortal spirits. Our physical bodies are not us. They are just 'coats' we wear in order to be able to live in this dimension. Once the coat wears out or is otherwise terminated, our physical bodies die and we return to the spirit world where we came from, complete with our memories of this and other lives we've lived. This transition is as natural as birth and is not dependent on one's religion, belief, lifestyle, or anything else.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Abayor7: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
As a christian i beleive in life after death.
Jesus said "in my Fathers house there are many mansions and I go to prepare a place for you" (me).

That invariably means That there is an after life where we return to meet our maker in whose image we are created.

I guess you're rooting for the Next miss Nairaland nomination wink
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Raskasal(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
To say there is no life after death is to say there is no judgement day. Forget religion, think about how you got here, all ur deeds here on earth what will happen?

Life after death is real. What is death to say?
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by damiloladuke: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
there is nothing like that

PRESIDENT BUHARI NEEDS TO READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Defcon1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:
When I was 10yrs old, I died for some seconds. Trust me its all blackout.

Person wen don die, don die!

No reincarnation

No hell

No heaven

If you die , your case is closed.
You didn't really die.

Absence of pulse, heartbeat, breath or brain's electrical impulses(clinical death) does not definitively confirm death...it just happens that these parameters are so low in magnitude they can't be detected at the time.

That is why clinically dead persons are left for an hour or several minutes after which they are re- examined by a different doctor.

If you actually died you would not be here today
Dead people rot.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by brize(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:
When I was 10yrs old, I died for some seconds. Trust me its all blackout.

Person wen don die, don die!

No reincarnation

No hell

No heaven

If you die , your case is closed.
what is the name of this your movie?
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by davien(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
First do you remember your life before birth while you were still sperm? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by waldigit: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
peeparty:
One of the biggest-perhaps the biggest question.
this question has implications, not just for what happens
to us when we leave this world,but,also how we live while
we are here on earth.

I'd love to to get your take on this.
Do you believe in life after death?
or do we believe that we cease to exist after we die.

W
Sometimes I am surprised at the level of information we still have access to in this part of the world despite the advent of info age. Question on this has been settled with verifiable scientific surveys.
There is life after death. Scientific surveys has proved it, all you need is to lay your had on the materials and get informed.
We have living evidences and we have the scriptures. Among the living evidences are even intellectuals and scientist of high repute. What sign again is this generation asking God to show again Pls. Google can be friendly. May God have mercy on us. Amen
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Tushborn: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
there is
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by musicwriter(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
peeparty:
One of the biggest-perhaps the biggest question.
this question has implications, not just for what happens
to us when we leave this world,but,also how we live while
we are here on earth.

I'd love to to get your take on this.
Do you believe in life after death?
or do we believe that we cease to exist after we die.

There's nothing like death. Death is an over rated illusion. You will continue to live forever, but you'll switch from one consciousness to another. Where were you before you was born?. Were you dead?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed / 61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages / Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.