Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! (258793 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tangent(f): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2009
tboy1:

Of course they do, but not like 10 pages of insult - most of em' was unnecessary
BTW: im not a fan of ini edo

i am not her fan either but i understand the criticism. she is a role model. she ought to lead by example and people like that get tongue-lashed.
it's a public forum. my meat is your poison and vice versa.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by TalkSmith: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2009
One would expect that critics should be with good ideas as to how she can be improved, not filled with bile, rancor, and deep-seated animosity which has been exhibited in over ten pages of this thread. Yet, when this so-called critics were corrected, they still returned with more  vituperations to those who corrected them.

Pack of foolish goats.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by JJYOU: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2009
OMO IBO:

the interesting thing is the same pple bashing her can't afford to do half of what she is doing?
they can only wish to fly their families from naija to yankee or wherever
the same people bashing her will buy her next movie then bash her again.

swines!
busy_bodi:

oh thank u very much jare,wat a coincidence,d girl did her wedding abroad and so Bleep what?its her decison for heavens sake,why pple wont mind their business is wat i dont understand
busy_bodi:

since u can stay in naija and do ur wedding,i wonder why u pple run out to the uk and other countries to further ur eductaion,why not stay in naija too?

too plain,and u said she shouldnt have done it in texas cos of the money they will be wasting?so where exactly r u stationed in her marriage?nowhere

even if she wants to hold d wedding in mercury,wetin consaign una undecided for real,like seriously did she ask u pple for money?

d last time u checked there is nothing wrong wt getting married in nigeria,and d last time i checked there is nothing wrong wt a couple planning for a wedding overseas or wherever(which is d happiest day of their lives),as long as u no contribute kobo for flight money for family and friends,then chillaxxx,ur one naira no dey inside grin

na waoooooooo una be bad  belle like crazy

abeg save ur congrats for better pple jare,"u hope her wedding lasts" of all d statement dis one,so obvious u wish it does not last wink
busy bodi, this is nigerians for you.  mostly  bad belle people. our people know how to make you feel guilty over what they dont pay for.  she done what she wanted good luck to her. the cameras and make up person failed her. they could have retouched the pics before release.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tboy1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2009
tangent:

i am not her fan either but i understand the criticism. she is a role model. she ought to lead by example and people like that get tongue-lashed.
it's a public forum. my meat is your poison and vice versa.
Criticism is one thing but calling someone a 'ho' is another thing
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by busybodi: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2009
JJYOU:

busy bodi, this is nigerians for you. mostly bad belle people. our people know how to make you feel guilty over what they dont pay for. she done what she wanted good luck to her. the cameras and make up person failed her. they could have retouched the pics before release.
exactly,their one naira is not in dat wedding,she chose texas over nigeria for wedding,so wats their problem

most of them have not been to nigeria for d past 11 yrs,yet they come here and post shit?

wat nonsense
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tangent(f): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2009
tboy1:

very funny. nigerians will always be nigerians. i am not surprised at all that a lot of nigerians were expecting so much from her. maybe they felt she came short of their expectations. they were probably expecting a glamour wedding. cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by JJYOU: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2009
tboy1:

very sad. cant believe women knowing weight battles can yab others
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by busygirl(f): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2009
@ busy body, getting married and studying abroad are different instances. I was just stating my personal observation. it's a bit odd for her to get married where she doesn't live. But above all, just ignore me. I just stated my personal opinion, it's not compulsory you agree with me. it's not even my business afterall.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by JJYOU: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2009
busygirl:

@ busy body, getting married and studying abroad are different instances. I was just stating my personal observation. it's a bit odd for her to get married where she doesn't live. But above all, just ignore me. I just stated my personal opinion, it's not compulsory you agree with me. it's not even my business afterall. 
the only reason she would have married there is because her husband lives there.
we did that too. dont forget there are always other people you take into consideration.  in my opinion, marriage is never about just 2 people. there  are extended families to make happy.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Busta(f): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2009
Na wa oooooooo . . . this topic is still on?
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by waterworks(f): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2009
pls abeg the person they supposedly dumped her for looks like ashawo kobo kobo or in her case ashawo cent cent lol!!
and pls hu has that ugly house were decoration police? RIOT DEY OH!!

DOESNT MEAN INI EDO COULDNT HAVE LOOKED BETTER. THAT HAIR. . . AND PLS WAT IS WRONG WITH THAT YELLOW POPO WITH THE RED HAIR? RED HAIR AND BLUE GOWN? SHE DON DEY CRASE?
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2009
I wonder why some people especially omo ibo wan kill himself becoz of some massive arms.

Are you obese too?
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by shilling(f): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2009
She rily doesn't luk gud, culdn't she do a lil bit of working out b4 her big day, those arms, God!!!!
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tpia: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2009
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by DeReloaded: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2009
I think Ini is prettier than Ruth. facially especially
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by kritikul(f): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2009
please anybody know Ini Edo's website?
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by spikedcylinder: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2009
Wait, has anyone mentioned that Ini is pregnant? Is anyone leaving room for the possibility that she might be pregnant and women's bodies differ significantly when pregnancy sets in?

These insults are harsh. . . .  embarassed
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by vanni(f): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2009
Jobless haters,
keep the thread rolling,
Ini must be worth your time,
FOOLISH FOOLS
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2009
DeReloaded:

I think Ini is prettier than Ruth. facially especially

Maybe facially but body wise?? anybody is prettier than ini body wise. A massive bakassi is not what makes someone shapey!
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2009
vanni:

Jobless haters,
keep the thread rolling,
Ini must be worth your time,
FOOLISH FOOLS

Omo calm down. Hypertension is real!
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tboy1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2009
michelin89:

Maybe facially but body wise?? anybody is prettier than ini body wise. A massive bakassi is not what makes someone shapey!
Do u think this ur post makes sense at all?
so in other words an anorexia chick's body is better than ini's body?
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by mojojojo26(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2009
ive really had it wiv this michellin bitch insultin peoples phyiscal appearence she even had di nerrve to call someone ugly once, case of the pot callin the kettle black? undecided

you've got to be kiddin me, face wey resemble grilled cheese get mouth to call odas ugly? undecided
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by MrCrackles(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Hesperus(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2009
Is that really her? shocked shocked lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by mojojojo26(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2009
of corse itz her, chek her profile infact undecided

One of the most shoking comments in nairaland history made by none ova than di gorgeous michelin, wht nerve
@ Step

That pics doesn't do Brandy any justice! I mean even with the make up she is still unlookable!

from dis thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-151209.32.html
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tboy1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hesperus:

Is that really her? shocked shocked lipsrsealed cry cry
LOL . . . cheesy grin cheesy
y u dey cry?
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moyola(f): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

Oh no!! mojojo, wot iz dihz yu've done! embarassed cheesy cry cry
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Hesperus(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2009
tboy1:

LOL . . . cheesy grin cheesy
y u dey cry?

The first cry, na cry of fear. You know as small pikin go cry when him see ojuju calabar?

The second one na sympathy tears.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by DeReloaded: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2009
is michelin the only one that commented? why are people constantly on her back?
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tope2000(f): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2009
Mojojojo u r mean sha. . . .ahn ahn grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moyola(f): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2009
Oga o!
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by chisimdi(f): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2009
she aint bad o!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Majid Michel And His Family / Blasian Celebrities / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.