Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. (3381 Views)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by sarmiie(m): 2:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

haha uncle ruckus grin ...no relation...

Chop knuckle, bro
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Gurgle(f): 2:25am On Jun 29, 2015
sarmiie:

Chop knuckle, bro

wink
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Gurgle(f): 2:39am On Jun 29, 2015
anyway @poster:

you raise many salient points. its true that not everybody is into football, some guys are tooooo prying when it comes to sexual matters (as are some girls) and we are living in an increasingly greed-driven society

but I would say from the way youre expressing yourself it sounds like youre bitter rather than celebrating that you don't fit in with these stereotypes, which I suspect is why people are insulting you even though youre correct

I think its just live and let live. maybe next time you sit on a bus and a guy asks you if you saw the arsenal match, answer no and see if you have any common ground with him instead?

its good to be different anyway

but for the record, i love watching football grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by geovanni24(m): 2:42am On Jun 29, 2015
sipsip:
Hmmm... you're either low on self esteem and using all these as your defence mechanism, or really seeking for answers on what to do to 'belong'. No insults bro, just observing. Once again, no insult, hope you don't take it the wrong way.
so ur definition of low self esteem revolves. Arround ur ability to receive appraisal from female folks?.....men!!!!.......what a mentality

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by geovanni24(m): 2:45am On Jun 29, 2015
sipsip:
Hmmm... you're either low on self esteem and using all these as your defence mechanism, or really seeking for answers on what to do to 'belong'. No insults bro, just observing. Once again, no insult, hope you don't take it the wrong way.
.....another case study...
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 29, 2015
donholy28:
When u get robbed by armed robbers...they start directing Rambo script for u...what u should have done...punch one in the face,snatch his gun,Summersault 3 times then shoot d remaining thieves
were dat one wan happen? cheesy
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by donholy28(m): 7:21am On Jun 29, 2015
lefulefu:
were dat one wan happen? cheesy
just get robbed and see
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by IamLEGEND1: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:
anyway @poster:

you raise many salient points. its true that not everybody is into football, some guys are tooooo prying when it comes to sexual matters (as are some girls) and we are living in an increasingly greed-driven society

but I would say from the way youre expressing yourself it sounds like youre bitter rather than celebrating that you don't fit in with these stereotypes, which I suspect is why people are insulting you even though youre correct

I think its just live and let live. maybe next time you sit on a bus and a guy asks you if you saw the arsenal match, answer no and see if you have any common ground with him instead?

its good to be different anyway

but for the record, i love watching football grin

dude, u were raising some valid points until u had to mention arsenal

u could have used good-for-nothing clubs like man-u et al.

but as for ze O.P, u sound like those feminine acting guys who are mostly gäy.

wen u with ur hommies, u dont discuss football, sèx, girls, politics, gadgets,work, Movies.

THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GONNA DISCUSS.

POETRY MAYBE?
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by popweezy(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2015
I STILL MISS ROAD AGAIN??
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by sipsip(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2015
geovanni24:
so ur definition of low self esteem revolves. Arround ur ability to receive appraisal from female folks?.....men!!!!.......what a mentality

What I see beneath all these isn't anger, but pain.
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Mhizizzy(f): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2015
A testosteroned thread

M out
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Gurgle(f): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

dude, u were raising some valid points until u had to mention arsenal

u could have used good-for-nothing clubs like man-u et al.

but as for ze O.P, u sound like those feminine acting guys who are mostly gäy.

wen u with ur hommies, u dont discuss football, sèx, girls, politics, gadgets,work, Movies.

THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GONNA DISCUSS.

POETRY MAYBE?

HAHAHA FOR GOODNESS SAKE... chccho , sarmiie LOOK AT THIS grin grin grin cry cry undecided

for the umpteenth time, I am female!! do I sound like a man or something come on!

@ Iamlegend I only watch international matches like world cup/ African cup and so on so I just mentioned arsenal as a random club, but you get my point

anyway if he has an interest in poetry i'm sure there are others who do as well.

the point is that people who prefer talking about football and gadgets are not below people who like poetry, just because they are in the "majority"
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by IamLEGEND1: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

HAHAHA FOR GOODNESS SAKE... chccho , sarmiie LOOK AT THIS grin grin grin cry cry undecided

for the umpteenth time, I am female!! do I sound like a man or something come on!

@ Iamlegend I only watch international matches like world cup/ African cup and so on so I just mentioned arsenal as a random club, but you get my point

anyway if he has an interest in poetry i'm sure there are others who do as well.

the point is that people who prefer talking about football and gadgets are not below people who like poetry, just because they are in the "majority"

A girl??

OOOOOOPSsssssss

My bad!!!!!.

and looks like tis' not ze 1st time u've been confused for a guy.

using ur account without a sèx indicator isnt helping matters though.
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Gurgle(f): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

A girl??

OOOOOOPSsssssss

My bad!!!!!.

and looks like tis' not ze 1st time u've been confused for a guy.

using ur account without a sèx indicator isnt helping matters though.

yeah its not I think its just how I sound.

yh there is no option to indicate (m/f) so i'll just have to keep correcting people hahaha
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by IamLEGEND1: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah its not I think its just how I sound.

yh there is no option to indicate (m/f) so i'll just have to keep correcting people hahaha

i don't understand, u mean u don't have the gender-switching interface on ur 'edit profile' page?
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Gurgle(f): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i don't understand, u mean u don't have the gender-switching interface on ur 'edit profile' page?

ahhhh wow I do!

I asked somebody how to do it and he thought the option wasn't available anymore

thanks!
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by IamLEGEND1: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

ahhhh wow I do!

I asked somebody how to do it and he thought the option wasn't available anymore

thanks!
Don't mention it.

but as the saying goes

"With a female monicker comes many followers and mentions"
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Gurgle(f): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Don't mention it.

but as the saying goes

"With a female monicker comes many followers and mentions"

haha let's wait and see

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cousin Would Marry You If You Are Able To Solve This Math Puzzle / Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? / Mojo Movie Role Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.