Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) (55512 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Movie Stars Who Released One Album And Disappeared(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Rounakid(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ama80:
Wat!HW did Ds thread find its way to fp.pls d mod in celebrity's section shud be cautioned
winsh grin
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by chamboy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kiss daniel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by RedCard1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Korede atleast for the sake of Godwin
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Teleads(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
All of the above
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Facosco(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
I go for korede bello
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by blym4real: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
phransix147:
Let the truth be told and forget sentiments...

Korede Bello tops and Keshi should be last... Then Kiss Daniels comes before Reekado...

There is difference between good voice and music talent.

Korede has the voice but reekado is a better musician.

3 Likes

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Facosco(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
I go for korede bello
phransix147:
Let the truth be told and forget sentiments...
Korede Bello tops and Keshi should be last... Then Kiss Daniels comes before Reekado...
gbam
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lacomus:
Me sef na badest !
na me like your post cos u sef na badest mumu
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
BADNEAT:
na me like your post cos u sef na badest mumu
grin u sef follow mumu.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijamd:
No doubt its Reekado, the others may even have bigger hit tracks at the moment, but as the question is talent, the answers is Reekado.

Gbasibe
exacly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by dahreyM: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Noise is not talent. Hello! undecided
gv me a link to download ur song

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by okeyfx(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
A good listener of music knows the obvious answer is Reekado Banks, that bro got talent but doesnt know how to run showbiz like K Bello.

5 Likes

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by akankemi1(f): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
;DRikado noni...follow by lil kesh, den korede bello. kiss Daniel is d least

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
dwayni:
K. Bello. I have been to two events where he performed, wedding and birthday and dude did well. Great voice/vocal on point and he can play guitar as well. Now that's talent. I will have to watch the rest of the guys on this list to perform without technologized voice to rate them.

no one cares about those things again, the thing is can you sell record

my own list sha

1 lil kesh

2 kiss D

3 korede B

4 i dont really like reekado
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by carzola(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
in chris browns voice *** how many time would i tell that b!tch to come over,*****
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Slickest(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
yorke1:
None
U sabi jare....
Genreless artists...
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Swagk101(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
iGeneral:
Between four or among four? cool angry
No mind d OP, NL OPs been dishing out gbagauns since inception of NL grin
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by kevoh(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Noise is not talent. Hello! undecided
grin grin
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Shubbylee(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
efilefun:
Well IMO Lilkesh rode on Olamide's fame and after his main hit shoki other tracks had been way behind in terms of standard

Kiss Daniel: talented dude but i don't think he has done something super duper after Woju, laye was suppose to be titled Woju PART 3

Korede Bello: talented dude lovely vocal but still falls behind REEKADO BANKS.

For REEKADO banks to be given the chorus of dorobucci against the likes of tiwa savage, dr sid and co, then I believe don jazzy saw something special in him and he hasn't fvxked up.

To me REEKADO BANKS is the most talented among the listed dudes he might not be there yet but he's surely gonna be a top talent in the nearest future, oh forgot he actually took the chorus in a song Wale ft don jazzy and Olamide such is the believe Don Baba J got in him

Don't judge them by features or collabos, judge them by their Hit tracks!! in terms of Hit tracks Reekado Banks would carry last out of the four, His tracks haven't blown to the level of Godwin, Woju And Shoki!! in my opinion I'll rate Kiss Daniel as the one who'll Shine brightest that nigga is pure genius, flows very calmly with d beat and his songs have a message, he's a very handsome young guy too ladies would trip, followed by Korede cos of his looks, then kesh would blow cos of olamide, Reekado would do well too but he needs a Mega hit!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Germanstyle(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
LIL KESH ROCKS

NOW YOU CAN START EARNING YOUR LEGITIMATE MONEY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME LEARN MORE -------> http://quickblog.wapka.me
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by moeazy: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Reekado Banks noni..the guy is more talented than the rest..follow by kiss daniel.

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by tonididdy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
[size=50pt]NO tekno ? ...best rising star ever[/size]
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by chocolateniara(f): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
reekado jare, but I like lil Kesh lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Shubbylee(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijamd:
No doubt its Reekado, the others may even have bigger hit tracks at the moment, but as the question is talent, the answers is Reekado.

Gbasibe

If u're talented you'll have a mega hit track and U'll blow....leave story!! using the present to judge d future its 1. kiss Daniel 2. Korede bello 3. lil kesh 4. Reekado banks. if u have Don jazzy as a mentor and producer plus Tiwa, Dr sid, etc. as labelmates, u should have a mega hit....no excuses!!
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by phransix147(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
blym4real:

There is difference between good voice and music talent.

Korede has the voice but reekado is a better musician.

How is Reekado a better musician? U should say entertainer not musician... Even when it comes to Entertaining that Korede has stage presence and energy... Give it to Korede abeg tho its painful endorsing a kid.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by tonididdy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
okeyfx:
A good listener of music knows the obvious answer is Reekado Banks, that bro got talent but doesnt know how to run showbiz like K Bello.
guy park well jor

How is bellow running showbiz?? By singing in churches.

Banks is pure talent...he's been featured by top artiste including international maybachMUSIC act wale.

Banks is the nextbig thing if jazzy will focus more invests on him that the time he spends organizing sundayservice shows for bello

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by FumzeeyGold: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
LIL KESH=LYRICALLY NOT WELL
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by dwayni: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abbey2sam:

no one cares about those things again, the thing is can you sell record

my own list sha

1 lil kesh

2 kiss D

3 korede B

4 i dont really like reekado

You don't, I do
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by emerged01(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
I go with kiss daniel

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by 1miccza: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kiss Daniel for me

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
My only problem with korede bello is his mouth and body odour

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Lovexme(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
My only problem with korede bello is his mouth and body odour

Lol. Madam, how did you come to know about those?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It / Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.