Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) (55511 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Movie Stars Who Released One Album And Disappeared(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by willian10: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shubbylee:

Kataport cannot blow like woju or even Laye!! so forget!
No wordings in dat song joorh just "woju oo" baby tudituditu onikwantain, rubbish words sha, reekado is d best, musicians are ranked by their lyrics mostly, that's why Taylor Swift is better than nicki dat has rubbish lyrics

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
ever wonder how you can convert your unyielding internet surfing hours into COOL $CASH? check this out!!!!
www.infobiznaija.com/tolexandre THANK ME LATER
and kiss poverty goodbyecheesy cheesy
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by nmadu1: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kheengz from d north
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by edgideon(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op it's an insult to Lil Kesh to be in this list, all the others have only one song, Lil Kesh is a star not a fast rising up coming one, so Lil Kesh all the way

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lovexme:

lol. I'm present on twitter and Instagram. Oya, make we link up na. tongue
ayam fasting
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by samdolad(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Reekado banks is d most talented among all, korede bello & kiss daniel are just lucky to have hit tracks

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Pluslargent(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
As far as the result of this particular poll is concernd,hit song or not...R. Banks is miles more talented than the rest..not my opinion but una poll results,so dont quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by cocokiller1(f): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
My only problem with korede bello is his mouth and body odour
lol
y evulz
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:
No need to go far, it's lil kesh.....
Omo mi....
Eleyi gidigan....
My name is kesh, am a younger fellow
Awon eleyi frosh, a kin se smellow......

Yee.... shoro niyen....

Reply it,if u fit
Lil Kesh is too raw. As mad as Tu-pac was he still made clean versions of his songs. I find it difficult to play most of Lil Kesh's songs on air because I know he will sha say something silly.

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by lasiz(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
1. lil kesh 1. reekado banks 3. kiss Daniel 4. korede bello
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by LADYARIK(f): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lil kesh nd reekado banks ni o
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Kassidy90(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
All I know is if they can keep their games up am very optimistic about the future of Nigeria music industry..... Dnt care who is d best
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Femistico(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
so reekado banks don dey use mary k..na wa oo

reekado is d best, no doubt
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Olurun… jeje mi jeje mi mo joko si’ta
mo bari omo kan to’n pe ni kemi
nigba ti mo ri idi kemi Mo pariwo ahhh!
Mo ni Kemi wa se o ma femi.. ehh
She say kesh so you want to sample me (Sample me)
Are you sure that you can handle me (handle me)
Skibo, wait are you kidding me?
So you mean you want to ri idi mi
O gbe idi soke mo de fa poran jade
Nigba to mo ko fun owa ki mi kare
She say this your thing it is big o jawe
Ejo mi ko, oluwa lo da mi lare
Leyin to je banana nana
Me i now want yash her yash her
She say lick my pulet pulet i say kai abasha basha

Lil kesh all tha way

2 Likes

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Barselonia(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Lil Kesh is too raw. As mad as Tu-pac was he still made clean versions of his songs. I find it difficult to play most of Lil Kesh's songs on air because I know he will sha say something silly.
Actually That's what I so much love about his song especially all d YBNL, him.and reminisce
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:

Actually That's what I so much love about his song, him.and reminisce
Reminisce is not that raw, he is somehow dodgy with his lyrics, he doesn't hit the hammer on the nail like Lil-kesh and Olamide does. Lil kesh is like Olamide's next of kin in Isokuso.
You'll know what he means but he himself won't open his mouth to tell you this is what I mean. E.g Tesojue lale yi (we all know it's about sex but at the same time Tesojue could mean anything) he didn't come out straight to say Mo mo do e pa la le yi.
Skilashi and this 'Omoge ni pekas' song in his Alaga Ibile album as well.
In the local rapper song he did with Phyno and Olamide, his part was cleaner than Olamide and phyo's.

I'm a huge Reminisce's fan o.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ready noni, What's Lil Kesh doing on the list?
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by stinggy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
efilefun:
Well IMO Lilkesh rode on Olamide's fame and after his main hit shoki other tracks had been way behind in terms of standard

Kiss Daniel: talented dude but i don't think he has done something super duper after Woju, laye was suppose to be titled Woju PART 3

Korede Bello: talented dude lovely vocal but still falls behind REEKADO BANKS.

For REEKADO banks to be given the chorus of dorobucci against the likes of tiwa savage, dr sid and co, then I believe don jazzy saw something special in him and he hasn't fvxked up.

To me REEKADO BANKS is the most talented among the listed dudes he might not be there yet but he's surely gonna be a top talent in the nearest future, oh forgot he actually took the chorus in a song Wale ft don jazzy and Olamide such is the believe Don Baba J got in him

I'll always pick Reekado Banks above the other 3 too. But not for the reason you stated at all. Anybody in the crew could have been given the chance to sing the chorus.
And is Don Jazzy now god and his choice the standard measurement in the music industry?

Again, your comment on Lil Kesh isn't right, to me.
He did shoki before remixing with Olamide and Davido, it was a hit.
I have been waiting for him to fade off too, thinking Olamide's influence is the only thing working for him. But I was wrong, very wrong bro. That kid has talents.
His 'Gbese' is a banger any day,any time. His features has been very okay till now. Check his lines in 'Shoro niyen', 'Ladi', etc and tell me where he has fallen below standards.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Barselonia(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Reminisce is not that raw, he is somehow dodgy with his lyrics, he doesn't hit the hammer on the nail like Lil-kesh and Olamide does. Lil kesh is like Olamide's next of kin in Isokuso.
You'll know what he means but he himself won't open his mouth to tell you this is what I mean. E.g Tesojue lale yi (we all know it's about sex but at the same time Tesojue could mean anything) he didn't come out straight to say Mo mo do e pa la le yi.
In the local rapper song he did with Phyno and Olamide, his part was cleaner than Olamide and phyo's.

Waoh..... with the way you composed ur message and the way u defined each artist, u really know much about music....But u know each artist have his or her own style....
Like comparing wizkid and olamide, olamide is a street guys,his "song is for the street", rugged song with different type of sLangs But if u are talking about wizkid is mainly about "love"...

Like me, I preferred olamide than wizkid

And as for lil kesh, he is fresh in the industry and like following olamide steps...
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Humblebloke(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'm a reek-addict.... Buh I've got to give it to lil keshundecided
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Miracle4Sure:
Non of the above....hmmm sorry all of the above. Don't quote me ooooooo
avnt I told you that leaf No dey good for your body.........you no see Zobo sip like this your Guy

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by stinggy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Ope what about 'Furo nla nla de yapa lori tabili mii' in Local rappers. That's just an example.

Reminisce is raw o, but what stands him out is his very good diction when he mixes english with yoruba in raps, which we all know Olamide lacks.

#Alaga's fan since day one.

2 Likes

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Partially speaking, lil kesh Frankly speaking - Reekado banks Emotionally speaking - Korede bello Remunerately speaking - Kiss daniels

Find the answer yourself.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:

Waoh..... with the way you composed ur message and the way u defined each artist, u really know much about music....But u know each artist have his or her own style....
Like comparing wizkid and olamide, olamide is a street guys,his "song is for the street", rugged song with different type of sLangs But if u are talking about wizkid is mainly about "love"...

Like me, I preferred olamide than wizkid

And as for lil kesh, he is fresh in the industry and like following olamide steps...
I love street music too, I used to love Olamide but I think he has changed, he is no longer the Olamide with sensible lyrics, his previous albums were dope but this 'Street OT' is filled with nonsense, '2 kings' with phyno is trash but I won't take away the fact that Olamide is like the most hard-working person in the industry. I'm sure his next album will be better than 'Street OT' because the few singles he has dropped actually make sense.
Lil kesh is fresh, that why he needs to reduce his nonsense if he wants to enjoy massive airplay and win awards or make clean versions of his songs because no radio presenter wants to be the reason NBC sanctions their radio station.
Street has taken over truly but I won't want my kids to be listening to 'until tin ba gbe oyon re ka nu'.
What's that?
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by okeyfx(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
tonididdy:
guy park well jor

How is bellow running showbiz?? By singing in churches.

Banks is pure talent...he's been featured by top artiste including international maybachMUSIC act wale.

Banks is the nextbig thing if jazzy will focus more invests on him that the time he spends organizing sundayservice shows for bello

My guy i think we all can agree to the fact that Bank is pure talent but he hasnt been able to create catch phrases like #Godwin #DoroMegaSuperStar #Bellovers, which is what makes a trend in the entertainment industry today and therefore creates hits. you and i know that katapot is far better than Godwin lyrically, but because Godwin is by far more catchy than katapot is the one that is a hit track
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
stinggy:

Ope what about 'Furo nla nla de yapa lori tabili mii' in Local rappers. That's just an example.

Reminisce is raw o, but what stands him out is his very good diction when he mixes english with yoruba in raps, which we all know Olamide lacks.

#Alaga's fan since day one.
That does not happen often, it's just once in a whyle. When it comes to being raw Olamide, lil-kesh and the king of them all Phyno is worse, Phyno gets away because we don't understand Igbo.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Anyman: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=35256268]Well IMO Lilkesh rode on Olamide's fame and after his main hit shoki other tracks had been way behind in terms of standard

Kiss Daniel: talented dude but i don't think he has done something super duper after Woju, laye was suppose to be titled Woju PART 3

For REEKADO banks to be given the chorus of dorobucci against the likes of tiwa savage, dr sid and co, then I believe don jazzy saw something special in him and he hasn't fvxked up.

To me REEKADO BANKS is the most talented among the listed dudes he might not be there yet but he's surely gonna be a top talent in the nearest future, oh forgot he actually took the chorus in a song Wale ft don jazzy and Olamide such is the believe Don Baba J got in him

my brother i know fit believe am, the guy reekado bank was given chorus in dorobucci and true true the guy no fall hands at all see wat he sang at adaobi. he even got most part of the song, the guy is good though korebaby dello got more fans I still believe reekado is much better though
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Anyman: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shubbylee:

like I said, if u're talented as a musician U'll have hit tracks!! if u're a talented striker U'll score goals, NO EXCUSES!! we judge pple by results not efforts/intentions.
Guy u are so on point now u making me want to swallow my previous post.u no even pity these guys,hahahha. exactly wat I told people is the difference between Rinaldo n mess I last season and hazard n neymar - potential vs result.
but in music is different here is why: Nigerians don't appreciate good music, we just love dance songs - woju. is laye not sick repetition except kiss d proves me otherwise, he will soon park. he was just lucky to have a hit as that n I don't see him doing much after. catapult shld be ever green if we appreciate good music.
ways ur take bro agree or not?
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by mrofficial(m): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
efilefun:
Well IMO Lilkesh rode on Olamide's fame and after his main hit shoki other tracks had been way behind in terms of standard

You're spot on. Reekado Banks is super good.

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by architez: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:
I AM NOT A FAN OF NIGERIA MUSIC,

SO I KNOWETH NOTHING ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE

You don't know what u r missing. I was like u not long ago. THESE GUYS ARE TELENTED. Listen to Dorobucci with the video. No western music compares. Listen to Godwin, Skelewu, etc
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Menace2Society(m): 12:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Do u present program on radio?
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by architez: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Pluslargent:
As far as the result of this particular poll is concernd,hit song or not...R. Banks is miles more talented than the rest..not my opinion but una poll results,so dont quote me.

Did u look at the poll result so far?
Rbanks has 200 plus
While koredo has 500 plus!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It / Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.