Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,372 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) (55516 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Movie Stars Who Released One Album And Disappeared(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by leGeExus(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mesef no carry last

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by austinauto(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rekado is better than all of them

Upcoming Artiste biggest challenge (effective promotions)

Pls check out my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lovexme:

Lol. Madam, how did you come to know about those?
I go to clubs and shows
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by femi4: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
efilefun:
Well IMO Lilkesh rode on Olamide's fame and after his main hit shoki other tracks had been way behind in terms of standard

Kiss Daniel: talented dude but i don't think he has done something super duper after Woju, laye was suppose to be titled Woju PART 3

Korede Bello: talented dude lovely vocal but still falls behind REEKADO BANKS.

For REEKADO banks to be given the chorus of dorobucci against the likes of tiwa savage, dr sid and co, then I believe don jazzy saw something special in him and he hasn't fvxked up.

To me REEKADO BANKS is the most talented among the listed dudes he might not be there yet but he's surely gonna be a top talent in the nearest future, oh forgot he actually took the chorus in a song Wale ft don jazzy and Olamide such is the believe Don Baba J got in him

Reekado noni......Reekee tom tom

2 Likes

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by kilokeys(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Reekado banks..

But erhmm i still feel my crew is way better. Music is relative. I love katapult

Download, listen and critic

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ezenwa11:
I don't know anyone of them. Na Nigerians them be?
Onye ojoo

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by femi4: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
MNDY:
Keshi
---
Call Aunty SIDI, tell her to come and SEE THIS, dollars l'awa nno oshere, ati nno CEDES...
---
The dude earned my respect with the creatively knitted rhymes above in the hooks of one of my top favourites of songs #Gbese
That guy is too dirty lyrically, even Olamide his boss can make sense once in a while. For example: Anifowose, Eleda mi, Memo melo.
Still expecting a clean track from kesh
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Neplusultra(f): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Lovexme(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I go to clubs and shows

Interesting. Maybe I could tag along on one of your clubbing just to be a first hand witness of your revelation. wink
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by femi4: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shubbylee:

Don't judge them by features or collabos, judge them by their Hit tracks!! in terms of Hit tracks Reekado Banks would carry last out of the four, His tracks haven't blown to the level of Godwin, Woju And Shoki!! in my opinion I'll rate Kiss Daniel as the one who'll Shine brightest that nigga is pure genius, flows very calmly with d beat and his songs have a message, he's a very handsome young guy too ladies would trip, followed by Korede cos of his looks, then kesh would blow cos of olamide, Reekado would do well too but he needs a Mega hit!!
Even Dr Sid got hit tracks in "Pop Something" and "Surulere". Does that make him talented?
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by bamite(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ladybianca:
They are all good in their own way
Why are all biancas so pretty? Just asking
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by 1miccza: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Only those who understand the techniques and skills in singing and music would understand that Kiss Daniel is heads and shoulders above the others...

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by vikeyz(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
i.Name - Vikeyz
Label - Classified
Some Hit Songs - Classified
How Many Likes For Him?

2 Likes

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by andrejerry(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Reekado noni .... the guy is super talented

korede is good

kiss Daniel can do better

as for Kesh, he has to work very much on his lyrics or else he is just gonna fade off pretty soon
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rounakid:
iv.Name - Korede Bello.
Label - Mavin.
Some Of His Hit Tracks - Godwin,African Princess.
How Many Likes For Him?

This shitty wink is getting annoyingly annoying and irritatingly irritating.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by ovisprince(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
reakado Noni..... he's the 1
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by luthorcorp: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
why mc galaxy no dey there na? i love that guy with passion
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by nuelzy: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
efilefun:
Well IMO Lilkesh rode on Olamide's fame and after his main hit shoki other tracks had been way behind in terms of standard

Kiss Daniel: talented dude but i don't think he has done something super duper after Woju, laye was suppose to be titled Woju PART 3

Korede Bello: talented dude lovely vocal but still falls behind REEKADO BANKS.

For REEKADO banks to be given the chorus of dorobucci against the likes of tiwa savage, dr sid and co, then I believe don jazzy saw something special in him and he hasn't fvxked up.

To me REEKADO BANKS is the most talented among the listed dudes he might not be there yet but he's surely gonna be a top talent in the nearest future, oh forgot he actually took the chorus in a song Wale ft don jazzy and Olamide such is the believe Don Baba J got in him

when eva sm1 comments sometin sooo on point like dis..sometin in me gloats...Rekardo is very talented..and d truth is..Donjazzy loves d dude#blv it or not#....tin is..dude should calm down..learn d ropes...and deliver what he has..#KissDaniel..most handsome young musician#dnt kia wht u blv# dude is great bt consistency will make him top his adversaries

#koredeBello...handsome..no doubt...effiminate and all...bt am still of d opinion dat he is more of Frank edwards dan likes of davido,wizkid and all ..nd u all knw d difference...Rekardo is d best...he is got d swag,voice and charisma...#mythought tho

3 Likes

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by 812clothings(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Who else,the nigga who was signed online through his demo. aswear,don jazzy sef know
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lovexme:

Interesting. Maybe I could tag along on one of your clubbing just to be a first hand witness of your revelation. wink
shooooooo,na toasting level you dey go so o,abeg I no dey do nairaland love o tongue I only do google,instagram and twiter love
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Wealthyonos(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
I guess <bold> Onos JP </bold> is more talented

1 Share

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by dyabman(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ladybianca:
They are all good in their own way
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by meccuno: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
1. Kiss Daniels 2. Korede Bello 3. Lil Kesh 4. Rekadoo Banks

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by flaky66(f): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Korede bello ni jawe....reekado z gud too shaa buh i wont say ''talented''
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by efilefun(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shubbylee:

Don't judge them by features or collabos, judge them by their Hit tracks!! in terms of Hit tracks Reekado Banks would carry last out of the four, His tracks haven't blown to the level of Godwin, Woju And Shoki!! in my opinion I'll rate Kiss Daniel as the one who'll Shine brightest that nigga is pure genius, flows very calmly with d beat and his songs have a message, he's a very handsome young guy too ladies would trip, followed by Korede cos of his looks, then kesh would blow cos of olamide, Reekado would do well too but he needs a Mega hit!!
When you listen to the message in kataport you would know kiss Daniel is still joking

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Hybrid00(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
banks..he is extraordinary
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Lovexme(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
shooooooo,na toasting level you dey go so o,abeg I no dey do nairaland love o tongue I only do google,instagram and twiter love

lol. I'm present on twitter and Instagram. Oya, make we link up na. tongue
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Shubbylee(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
femi4:
Even Dr Sid got hit tracks in "Pop Something" and "Surulere". Does that make him talented?

like I said, if u're talented as a musician U'll have hit tracks!! if u're a talented striker U'll score goals, NO EXCUSES!! we judge pple by results not efforts/intentions.

2 Likes

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by IamJavier: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
I've said this countless times. Reekado Banks garrit.
One word #AwweSome!

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Paulv(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ee no easy to reign 4 nija o.pple will analise,weigh,rate nd measure wat u did,doin nd will do.na god go helep we.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Shubbylee(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
efilefun:
When you listen to the message in kataport you would know kiss Daniel is still joking

Kataport cannot blow like woju or even Laye!! so forget!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by willian10: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Reekado banks 2)Lil kesh 3) Kiss Daniel 4) Korede Reekado is da best, fans just like korede because he's handsome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It / Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event / 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.