Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Please, Is It Advisable To Save My Money With An Insurance Company??? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please, Is It Advisable To Save My Money With An Insurance Company??? (8785 Views)

MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash / Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! / Cashing Out On An Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Is It Advisable To Save My Money With An Insurance Company??? by joeyarticles: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2017
Insurance business in Nigeria is as good as dead, will take serious mind to resurrect the industry...

http://www.techlumy.com/insurance-organizations-purpose-profit-maximization/
Re: Please, Is It Advisable To Save My Money With An Insurance Company??? by Mirriamvic(f): 8:10am On May 28, 2018
they are thieves Hallmark insurance is the worst
Re: Please, Is It Advisable To Save My Money With An Insurance Company??? by FoddsCapital: 8:33am On May 28, 2018
Invest with FODDS Capital and be assured of high interest rate.
Re: Please, Is It Advisable To Save My Money With An Insurance Company??? by NaijaPress: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Yes it is... but Insurance companies as I know do not accepts monetry deposit, Insurance companies sells policies while banks accepts deposit..
https://www.cardwok.com/insurance/
Re: Please, Is It Advisable To Save My Money With An Insurance Company??? by Ukprosper: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2020
Many insurance companies have money saving plans and I can assure you that it is completely safe to save under those plans.
But in case of any misappropriation or defaulting, you could easily make a claim to the company.
Another insurance organization known as the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Company is an agency of the federal government that checkmate any misappropriation of deposited funds. So be rest assured that your funds will be safe.
Most, if not all insurance companies do their best to be free and fair and faithful as possible, even though the premiums and benefits may differ.

Here is a complete list of insurance companies in Nigeria and their coverage.
Top among the list are AIICO, Leadway, AXA Mansard, Custodian and Allied, Cornerstone, etc

Complete List of Insurance Companies in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? / What Can I Invest With 120k / How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.