Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job (13709 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri / Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Don't concentrate you mind on only what you think you want,by neglecting other opportunitieso round you.The answer you are looking for might be in the 'A' you neglected search of 'B'.The answer might be under your feet as you run from one place to another without knowing"
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
“If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
"Your destiny is your life,do you know why you are existing in this world? You are created by God to fulfill your destiny on earth.Pick up something you know best and start working on it to its finishing point"
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
“If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.”
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2017
Forgiveness is a means of defeating your enemies, if you don't forgive one another, God will not grant you blessings ,he will not hear your prayers.of God can forgive your sins,who are you to refuse forgiving your neighbours? Welcome to this week of his death and resurrection
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2017
We must not let bitterness and hatred rule us,even after a bitter quarrel, we should learn to forgive one another. If you forgive your neighbour you will in turn be forgiven. Forgiveness will prolong your life and lead you to the path of eternal glory.Remember Christ is the reason for this season,he died for our redemption.
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2017
“If you want happiness for a lifetime - help the next generation.”call me on 08037156958 for any kind of roofing project
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2017
This is the day that the Lord has made we should be glad and rejoice in it, happy new month
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2017
“I CAN is 100 times more important than IQ”call me on 08037156958 for any kind of roofing project
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2017
Happy weekend narialanders and don't forget to call us for your roofing project on 08037156958(my warri project) new look

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2017
Excellence is doing the right thing even when nobody is watching you. Be your best today ,You are the very Best,Good Morning Great Minds,the house l handle in pH(new look)

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Call us today for your roofing job on 08037156958
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
“Risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2017
When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them.

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2017
“Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” call now on 08037156958
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts,happy sallah
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.” for your Tower or First Aluminum roofing materials contact us on 08037156958
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new new month to u all may dis month be the best n favourable month for us all
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Some battles have to be fought alone,

Some paths have to be crossed alone,

So never be emotionally attached with anyone,

U never know when u have to walk alone?

Fear not !

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2017
"Anything you are doing in life whether big or small, be committed to it, put all your attention to it and become an authority in that area. Don't turn away from responsibility, rather face it with a sense of duty and purpose. "
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”God settles us to move us to a higher level. To be settle is to place a man on a place of rest.happy sunday

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2017
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
“When the solution is simple, God is answering.”never trust someone who lie to you and never lie to someone who trust you
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2017
There is nothing scattered that the word (scripture) cannot gathered ,happy Sunday friends

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination.”

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Some battles have to be fought alone,

Some paths have to be crossed alone,

So never be emotionally attached with anyone,

U never know when u have to walk alone?

Fear not !

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 5:22am On Aug 09, 2017
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
“A life not lived for others is not a life.”

― Mother Teresa
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination.”

John Luther quotes
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
" Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs" .

–Farrah Gray. Call us now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"How Thugs Prevent Rich People From Developing Our Community"- Twitter User / View This Neoclassical 3-bedroom Bungalow Architectural Building Design / BROOKLYN COURT [800k] @Ibeju-lekki..JUST DEPOSIT 4% and SPREAD OVER A YEAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.