Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion (60834 Views)

Church Building Mishap: Akwa Ibom Governor Orders Arrest Of Contractor / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Nigerians are in for 4years of propaganda and lies. This will be the worse leaders Nigeria will ever produce. Buhari will surely get kicked out 2019.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by TOSINSESI: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2015
I strongly don't believe this story.........When will APC leave this there election campaign and start the real change they proclaim?......This is a planned story to believe in Buhari's administratio bcs his Age won't allow him to perform grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by hollowpot15684(m): 7:31am On Jun 29, 2015
airmark:
Great. Now tell me why PDP looters should be spared.

Simply because......

They are pdp looters, from pdp u know nah.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Freciprocal:
Ok
lol...una nairalanders ehn una no go kill me
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Jetjacky(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2015
angry angry Freemanan see all this dullards think that even an average man can't play this game that Buhari just played the public.

B: boy we need to show Nigeria iI don't tolerate corruption.

Y: what do you have in mind my honorable in law

B: well I want you to be my escape goat in this plan

Y: Haba Pmb boss, why Na? I don't want to go to jail.

B:short up! You would be properly compensated. See if you do this one well, you no go enter jail.

Y:yes Pmb boss, anything for you

Freeman you know the rest grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by reuben79: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2015
unlike Gej, trabalist president
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by ismayl: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2015
falad245:
na today? buhari please work and stop using the media to give us stories. and the white man deserves it cus is too early to start giving bribe if this story is ever true.

scammer
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by agatson: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:
I smell
another scam. You people should just stop this praise song Buhari leading by example nonsense. You arrested someone who extorted person of such amount, just because he has refunded the money as you claim, you just set him free just like that? I refuse to be fooled again. For me this is his strategy so that when jailing others, people we say yes after all he did it to his inlaw.
Are a leaner? ..... Sai Baba Bujari
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by owobokiri(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2015
ige101:
Transfer to Anambra Prison please!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Speakdatruth: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:
I smell another scam. You people should just stop this praise song Buhari leading by example nonsense. You arrested someone who extorted person of such amount, just because he has refunded the money as you claim, you just set him free just like that? I refuse to be fooled again. For me this is his strategy so that when jailing others, people we say yes after all he did it to his inlaw.
saTANoid go n die
even in ordinary cases not associated to d president, a person can b released on bail as long as he refund d money or give a date to refund d money
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by demio007: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2015
mmmmmmmm Alhaji Duped , Alhaji already returned the money and release on bail. When is the first sitting in the court case? or as PMB ask for investigation, it was done over night? and settlement is done out of court?

Half baked story!!!
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by agatson: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2015
TOSINSESI:
I strongly don't believe this story.........When will APC leave this there election campaign and start the real change they proclaim?......This is a planned story to believe in Buhari's administratio bcs his Age won't allow him to perform grin
hahaha the Change is here we are seeing it, u better open your eytes oh you will never see the change until Buhari finish his 8 years tenure plus Jega 8 yrs by then you are too old to criticise
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by charlycharles(m): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2015
pictures or adonbelivit...
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Femistico(m): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2015
I dnt blive this news bcuz its from sahara again...is it possible to order the arrest of ur brother-in law and whats his wife looking at abegi...
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by menix(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2015
Best Lie of the year....
He could order the arrest of his in-law buh could not order d arrest of polithieficians..

See. Nollywood stunt of d year..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2015
Jetjacky:
angry angry Freemanan see all this dullards think that even an average man can't play this game that Buhari just played the public.

B: boy we need to show Nigeria iI don't tolerate corruption.

Y: what do you have in mind my honorable in law

B: well I want you to be my escape goat in this plan

Y: Haba Pmb boss, why Na? I don't want to go to jail.

B:short up! You would be properly compensated. See if you do this one well, you no go enter jail.

Y:yes Pmb boss, anything for you

Freeman you know the rest grin grin

Lol...

This man wanna implicate me oh... Hope you know GMB is on NL...

*hides*

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by mega13(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2015
spyx64:
President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered Nigeria’s security agents to arrest his brother-in-law for allegedly extorting money from an unnamed businessman, a close confidante of the Nigerian leader told SaharaReporters. He said the suspect, named Musa Yola, was the immediate younger brother of Mr. Buhari’s wife.

Alhaji Musa Yola
Our source disclosed that the suspect, also addressed as “Alhaji Yola,” reportedly received N300 million from a businessman after promising to provide his dupe with political access to secure an oil block from the Buhari administration. According to our source, Mr. Buhari personally ordered last Monday night that Mr. Yola be produced before him in handcuffs in the company of the businessman he duped.

After telling the businessman that he was stupid to part with such significant cash when he should know that he, Mr. Buhari, would not participate in fraud, the president ordered agents of the State Security Services (SSS) attached to Aso Rock Villa to thoroughly investigate the scam. He also ordered the SSS operatives to ensure that the businessman recovered his money from his brother-in-law.

An SSS source told SaharaReporters, “Alhaji Yola has refunded the money to the affected businessman.” He added: “Alhaji Yola has been released on bail.”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/28/president-buhari-orders-arrest-wife%E2%80%99s-younger-brother-over-alleged-extortion
. That's not enough evidence to detered others from such crime
The means Nigerians can be convinced is by charging the case to court after which the charge sheet number made know to the world
By so doing every will know Justice is for all
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2015
airmark:
airmark:
airmark:
Daz LEADERSHIP by Example.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2015
charlycharles:
pictures or adonbelivit...

Coming up Mate...

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by nkemdi89(f): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=35268655]You must be daft beyond redemption not to understand that in the Nigerian criminal code that a bribe giver is as guilty as the bribe taker - Go school ya self properly before you come up here to type these your mumbo jumbo or did you just simply pull that one out from ya smelly ass? undecided.

Even Buhari isn't that dull to give such an order to free the bribe giver and give him back his money because both of them has criminal intent[/quot
If you know what they call ADR you will know its possible, the president also has the right by the virtue of his executive power to call both parties and settle it, he doesn't need to charge them to court as long as his inlaw acccept paying back the money.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by MalcoImX: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2015
arsetalks:
Do you know the meaning of releasing someone on bail? And let me ask you, when GEJ was governor and his wife was caught with significant amount of money beyond what the law permits to be physically on her, did GEJ have her arrested or even questioned?

Kudos to whom it is due oga.
Hmm. He has no answer for this. These things do happen. Aisha recently said people should not approach her with millions in order to pave way for them see her husband. She even said she's not PEJ, implying that that was what obtained then, ...and all these 'story for the gods' people couldn't say it was a lie. But had the story not been directly reported from Aisha, they'd say it was a lie.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by ismayl: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2015
eph12:
And you want me to believe this? Even if the dupe part is true and Buhari was against it it won't be public knowledge.
win N 1 billion by givin me just 1 example of ths in gej 6yrs
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by dumodust(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Saharareporters! Are they now buhari's news agency... this is the 3rd or 4th privy news in 24hrs
Hmmm
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by obinnafred(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fake story and propaganda for dumb gullible people - How can you punish a bribe taker and set free the bribe giver ,in the eyes of the law they are all as guilty as hell.Though I'm sure that this kind of tales by moonlight was meant for the 'change' chanting zombies.

Yeye dey smell
. grin
Indeed grin
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by bamite(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You must be daft beyond redemption not to understand that in the Nigerian criminal code that a bribe giver is as guilty as the bribe taker - Go school ya self properly before you come up here to type these your mumbo jumbo or did you just simply pull that one out from ya smelly ass? undecided.

Even Buhari isn't that dull to give such an order to free the bribe giver and give him back his money because both of them has criminal intent
I guess all d victims of scammers should be jailed for giving bribes too right? Dont let hate consume your sense of reasoning.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2015
spyx64:
President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered Nigeria’s security agents to arrest his brother-in-law for allegedly extorting money from an unnamed businessman, a close confidante of the Nigerian leader told SaharaReporters. He said the suspect, named Musa Yola, was the immediate younger brother of Mr. Buhari’s wife.

Alhaji Musa Yola
Our source disclosed that the suspect, also addressed as “Alhaji Yola,” reportedly received N300 million from a businessman after promising to provide his dupe with political access to secure an oil block from the Buhari administration. According to our source, Mr. Buhari personally ordered last Monday night that Mr. Yola be produced before him in handcuffs in the company of the businessman he duped.

After telling the businessman that he was stupid to part with such significant cash when he should know that he, Mr. Buhari, would not participate in fraud, the president ordered agents of the State Security Services (SSS) attached to Aso Rock Villa to thoroughly investigate the scam. He also ordered the SSS operatives to ensure that the businessman recovered his money from his brother-in-law.

An SSS source told SaharaReporters, “Alhaji Yola has refunded the money to the affected businessman.” He added: “Alhaji Yola has been released on bail.”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/28/president-buhari-orders-arrest-wife%E2%80%99s-younger-brother-over-alleged-extortion

Eti mu dogo yaro
And monkey tail. Till we confirm first
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by mrrock: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2015
spyx64:

Alhaji Musa Yola

Another propaganda news?

No picture of Yola in handcuffs?. Believe this fake news at your peril.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by philips70(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you think when you slap people around for corruption and put them in crates changes the negative precedent? undecided

Read the story again and see my line of argument - How can you free a bribe giver while prosecuting the bribe taker?
Last time I checked they are both guilty of the same crime in the Nigerian penal code and with this simple error in that reporting I hereby declare that story null and void.

Now you can make ya self a noose and swing on, baby. I don't a fucck .

Both you and other doubters and those who tend to believe because it's Buhari have good reasons to. Your point is very valid and the story looks more like beer parlour gossip. But sometimes not all beer parlour gossips are not true. Many of those who believe do so not because they have any confirmation but just because it's Buhari. What about if it's just some story meant to brush up the image of the president by some overzealous followers?

In cases like this I decide to be on the fence of observation. If I don't hear more of it in proper criminal prosecution again I will totally dismiss it. Then there are people outside Nairaland who can confirm identity of "Alhaji Yola". If he exists does it mean Aisha and the brother will be happy their family name is brought to disrepute just to wash the president's image? That doesn't sound right.

Yet, this is Nairaland where every news that favours your narrative is true while that which is against is from the pit of hell and the arguments continue.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by awa(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2015
This is pure cooked up story for publicity. The story does not make sense at all. The President ordered the arrest and investigation without intention of using him to set example through adequate punishment
Permit me to quote from the hoax Story: An SSS source told Sahara Reporters, “Alhaji Yola has refunded the money to the affected businessman.” He added: “Alhaji Yola has been released on bail.”

And Sahara Reporters felt they should report this event for publicity or what For all I care no Fraudster should go unpunished if we want to discourage others from fraudulent acts. Please we are not fools and Shara Reporters should stop playing on us. This nation has some major national burning issues they should report and not this hoax and irrelevant propaganda. Sahara Reporters has lost all Journalism ethics.[/size][size=8pt]

May God help this nation from another #OneChance

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by mankan2k7(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Believe saharareporter at your own peril

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Jetjacky(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Oh mY God I'm scared angry

Which one be in account abeg grin shocked
Freemanan:

Lol...

This man wanna implicate me oh... Hope you know GMB is on NL...

*hides*
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by opribo(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Sounds more like a script from Nollywood movies and African Magic. Which serious minded president will have time for all this type of drama for Pete's sake.

Let government get going and leave off all the unnecessary publicity stunt. We don't need it. We need to see the action plan for electricity, bad roads, unemployment, security, education, agriculture, good governance, foreign policy, youth empowerment, corruption and indiscipline as well as others APC promised during campaign.

All the junketing and one off heroism show won't take us there. 4 years have started counting o.

If we need to bring in the Obama peeps again to help design a plan please let's do that fast because can't afford this lacuna in govt operations. We need to run super fast.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.