Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion (60816 Views)

Church Building Mishap: Akwa Ibom Governor Orders Arrest Of Contractor / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by socialmediaman: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:
I smell another scam. You people should just stop this praise song Buhari leading by example nonsense. You arrested someone who extorted person of such amount, just because he has refunded the money as you claim, you just set him free just like that? I refuse to be fooled again. For me this is his strategy so that when jailing others, people we say yes after all he did it to his inlaw.

Since you believed the attack on his convoy sometime ago was orchestrated by him to make believe, then I'm not surprised you also think anything he does is make believe, your head has gone too far and it can't be brought back to where it's supposed to be, PDP has full control of it so, enjoy!
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Billygee2u: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2015
airmark:
Great. Now tell me why PDP looters should be spared.
that is a well cooked cock and bull story
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by mizvee(f): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2015
From Sahara??.... adon biliv it jare undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by MalcoImX: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Jetjacky:
I'm talking about this present issue, the Bihari in-law. it is one of those movies we watch, noffin real
It would have been easy to disprove if we know somebody in Adamawa and can put a call through. We better leave it as reported since none of us is able to confirm.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Who else wakes up in the morning and checks their Nairaland like its the morning paper?

My brother, no be only you o.

But i no believe this story one bit sef. Na fake news.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Sulaimon01(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2015
All these fools shouting :fake news! fake news!! so na fake news and Channels TV also confirmed it? abi name Tinubu own Channels too! Some people are not even honourable enough to die in the lagoon..... Soak-away underway..........
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Justicealh3(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2015
The pic of the man, may be it'll make us believe more that Mr Buhari is realy not belong to nobody.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Jetjacky(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2015
MalcoImX:
It would have been easy to disprove if we know somebody in Adamawa and can put a call through. We better leave it as reported since none of us is able to confirm.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Jetjacky(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2015
MalcoImX:
yea mean. that's logic, and applaudable of you because of the kind 9ja we dah
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:
I smell another scam. You people should just stop this praise song Buhari leading by example nonsense. You arrested someone who extorted person of such amount, just because he has refunded the money as you claim, you just set him free just like that? I refuse to be fooled again. For me this is his strategy so that when jailing others, people we say yes after all he did it to his inlaw.
He was freed on bail, did you read that? It is his right!
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by TheAdvocate(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:

Next is the owner of Ric Roc Construction Company who was duped also about 2 months ago. He was showed around Aso Rock and some oil wells too. That Yola of a thing had scammed many people. He is aided by some insiders at Aso Rock.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by TheAdvocate(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2015
I thought the Dumbo said he has nothing to do with the SSS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by pankul: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2015
All na wash,...........I suspect foil play in this Report.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Jetjacky:
Abeg where d paragraph dey

I no fit find am cry

u said the presidents action is to give way for future actions so that when him nail another person,, we go talk say even him inlaw don suffer am.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by omaji53jeremiah: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2015
right way to begin.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Securedlife(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2015
more stories please
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by neocortex: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2015
Another lie from the spin masters , when did security agent duty becomes that of Buhari.
Who told Buhari that is in-law is a fraud ?
Was it the poliuce who called him or the victim.
Shame on saharareporter.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by ahmedox(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:
Pls read d news again!! He was said to av been "released on bail" biko!!!
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by nkemdi89(f): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2015
awa:

Sorry, this argument does not make sense. What is the essence of discipline when intention is not to correct the ills of the society through adequate punishment. I am very sure that you understand the principle of Cause and Effect For every Cause there is resultant effect.
Sorry are you aware that the president has the discretional power to handle the issue without raising dust, which also resulted to the win win situation.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by dunsman(f): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2015
airmark:
Great. Now tell me why PDP looters should be spared.
now u can bliv sahara reporters news. but wen it comes to criticising buhari they are wrong...
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by major466(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2015
The rate at which fake stories are manufactured daily to polish the image of Dullardo is becoming very boring.
BTW in the eyes of the law, both the bribe giver and the bribe taker are guilty of financial crimes and are liable for prosecution as stipulated in Nigeria's criminal code.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Okeikpu(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2015
As far as Biafra is concern,ds 4ucktard isn't our president. Cos ds imbecilo is not qualified to run a market union....not to talk of being President.

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fake story and propaganda for dumb gullible people - How can you punish a bribe taker and set free the bribe giver ,in the eyes of the law they are all as guilty as hell.Though I'm sure that this kind of tales by moonlight was meant for the 'change' chanting zombies.

Yeye dey smell
. grin
And the culprit was released on bail... Jst imagine what they're praising Buhari over?
His brother inlaw duped a business man and he arrested him and release him on bail?... Is this how to fight corruption?
Arresting criminals and releasing them on bail? Lol.... DAURA-DULLARD ONE CHANCED PRESIDENT...
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by teadrake(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2015
ope2711:
I'm tired of all these stories self. All motion, no movement!
Oh!!!You telling us you're the one lying on the bare surface of the road.Ehya...Pele oooooo
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by teadrake(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2015
ope2711:
Oh!!!You telling us you're the one lying on the bare surface of the road.Ehya...Pele ooooo
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2015
MalcoImX:
For now we believe SaharaReporters, as there's no EdsleekReporters.

Oga yi shaaaa
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by ElFenomeno1: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:

Released on bail..... You bloody dumb lunatic!
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by teadrake(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2015
foxxynik:

And the culprit was released on bail... Jst imagine what they're praising Buhari over?
His brother inlaw duped a business man and he arrested him and release him on bail?... Is this how to fight corruption?
Arresting criminals and releasing them on bail? Lol.... DAURA-DULLARD ONE CHANCED PRESIDENT...
You shall be duly appreciated if you can highlight one technique used by your brother( Gej) during his regime in curbing corrupt practices, instead he kept shielding them.you're just pathetic calling your President dullard,that truly indicated you have no respect for old age( The man is old enough to be your FATHER for crying out loud)let me remind you of one popular saying which goes thus "What goes around, comes around"
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by jsb(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2015
If you believe this story then .....
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by 7lives: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2015
ope2711:

By the time its your turn to return what you stole, you will know baba is in motion.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by NobleG1(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Bribe giver and receiver should be jailed!
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by teadrake(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Okeikpu:
As far as Biafra is concern,ds 4ucktard isn't our president. Cos ds imbecilo is not qualified to run a market union....not to talk of being President.
According to Abraham Lincoln "Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail. Without it, nothing can succeed."
Unfortunately, yours is not a sentimental issue but a true demonstration of lunacy to even assumed your President in such a manner.A filthy mouth will not utter decent language though

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo / Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.