Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion (60826 Views)

Church Building Mishap: Akwa Ibom Governor Orders Arrest Of Contractor / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by MalcoImX: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Edsleek:

Eti mu dogo yaro
And monkey tail. Till we confirm first
For now we believe SaharaReporters, as there's no EdsleekReporters.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by OgeniBravo: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Two sets of people so far......The lovers and the haters.
Those who have lived a lie in the past will believe everything is a conspiracy theory!
May God bless PMB
May God bless FRN
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by omograndma(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2015
since last monday and we are just reading this, naaaaa i dont buy the story. #myopinion.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by awa(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=nkemdi89 post=35271149][/quote]

Sorry, this argument does not make sense. What is the essence of discipline when intention is not to correct the ills of the society through adequate punishment. I am very sure that you understand the principle of Cause and Effect For every Cause there is resultant effect.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by gnaira(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2015
sarmiie:
Part of me hopes this news is true, cos of what it signifies. The other part calls the first part "fool" for believing nigerian news.

If you ask me Its stage-managed to suit the days/motives ahead. Why not imprison the culprit
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:
I smell another scam. You people should just stop this praise song Buhari leading by example nonsense. You arrested someone who extorted person of such amount, just because he has refunded the money as you claim, you just set him free just like that? I refuse to be fooled again. For me this is his strategy so that when jailing others, people we say yes after all he did it to his inlaw.

I pray that yor last paragraph be the case...if it is then its all good wink
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Jetjacky:
Oh mY God I'm scared angry

Which one be in account abeg grin shocked
Be like na Ishilove oh grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by holard07(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2015
Am waiting for shehu and adeshina to deny this story for the presidency
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Jetjacky(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Oh my Jesu!! Seriously Ishilove so youre Buhati? grin shocked
Freemanan:

Be like na Ishilove oh grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by zheroes(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:
I smell another scam. You people should just stop this praise song Buhari leading by example nonsense. You arrested someone who extorted person of such amount, just because he has refunded the money as you claim, you just set him free just like that? I refuse to be fooled again. For me this is his strategy so that when jailing others, people we say yes after all he did it to his inlaw.
what did your brother do olofofo!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by MalcoImX: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2015
kilokeys:
he has many relatives and such would happen again..

The briber (sic) should be punished somehow. That 300M shouldnt have been returned
Not only that, fraudsters outside his family do claim association to defraud. Haven't you heard of a certain fraudster going around before the elections, claiming to be Buhari's son, dispossessing people of money. It's good, if true, because whoever has that tendency in the family will think twice, as what may befall him (or Aisha) will be worse.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Jetjacky(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2015
Abeg where d paragraph dey

I no fit find am cry
skidoox:

I pray that yor last paragraph be the case...if it is then its all good wink
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Jetjacky(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2015
That one no fit be true la. Abi you no grow in 9ja? Na film we dey act ni angry

MalcoImX:
Not only thAt, fraudsters outside his family do claim association to defraud. Haven't you heard of a certain fraudster going around before the elections, claiming to be Buhari's son, dispossessing people of money. It's good, if true, because whoever has that tendency in the family will think twice, as what may befall him (or Aisha) will be worse.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by shepherdnoble: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2015
For where The more u look, the less you see. 'Dead Brain'.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by entparrot(f): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Now buhari is doing the police job, he should have been handed over to police.

I doubt this story, no single truth in it, they're trying to paint a very good image of PMB.

Let's start with assets declaration in public.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by rigarmortis: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2015
omenka:
See how they flocked to the thread to lynch the publisher- they simply hate good news, it makes them sick! cheesycheesy

Sai Baba joor! Anyone who doesn't like how the gentleman rolls should carry a placard and go on a protest march at the peak of mount Vesuvius. grin

And you sincerely think this your post makes sense eh?

My good man?
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by MalcoImX: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Jetjacky:
That one no fit be true la. Abi you no grow in 9ja? Na film we dey act ni angry

N20m Fraud: “I Have No Adopted Son” – Buhari
|
http://dailypost.ng/2014/05/19/n20m-fraud-adopted-son-buhari/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by tk4rd: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2015
I would have shared this news with the caption "... AND I BELONG TO NOBODY..." ..
But since it was only SAHARA REPORTERS that carried it,, I had to just read, and nod, and move on..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by AlPeter: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2015
According to the doubters Buhari decided to use is wife's Family to clean himself and look good...... And the wife and her family will be glad?...... Don't let hate block your heads

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by chamboy(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:
na everybody dey do strategy na, d first student my vc expelled wen he started his tenure was his son

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by flames007(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2015
oya!what's d next line of action,cos as far as i am concerned,all dis news are 'by the way'.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by putin3: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Is a lie, I don't believe it,they should make the case open for every one to fellow.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by MalcoImX: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2015
AlPeter:
According to the doubters Buhari decided to use is wife's Family to clean himself and look good...... And the wife and her family will be glad?...... Don't let hate block your heads
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by omojeesu(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2015
Good news, but if true, must be handled by the police and court of law for proper investigation and prosecution.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Jetjacky(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2015
MalcoImX:
N20m Fraud: “I Have No Adopted Son” – Buhari
|
http://dailypost.ng/2014/05/19/n20m-fraud-adopted-son-buhari/
i ain't talking about that one bro undecided
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by MalcoImX: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Jetjacky:
i ain't talking about that one bro undecided
You mean he can't caution his wife's family or discipline her, then?
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by stexsy(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
na lie

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by IbeObinnaB: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
seedord247:

Your brain must have been hacked by those village witch.....

You prolly missed this part right..... "“Alhaji Yola,” reportedly received N300 million from a businessman after promising to provide his dupe with political access to secure an oil block from the Buhari administration."

Learn to read and comprehend abeg....
Sorry to cut in, but I don't think you even understand yourself. "Political access to secure an oil block". Isn't that shady? Does due process involve bribery? Is yola selling him an oil block @ 300mills? Is the Ibo man trying to buy the well not trying to manipulate? Don't let your judgement be clouded simply because he did some good things. The story is either fake or pathetic.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Jetjacky(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2015
MalcoImX:
You mean he can't caution his wife's family or discipline her, then?
I'm talking about this present issue, the Bihari in-law. it is one of those movies we watch, noffin real
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2015
story for d gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.