Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. (1471 Views)

A Toast To My HIV Negative Result / Why Good Girls Like Bad Boys? The Truth Finally Uncovered / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 29, 2015
With the way ladies turn down men's proposals due to one silly reason or the other, men especially our inexperienced young ones may likely be enslaved by masturbation for a long time.

The vaseline crew on nairaland is one typical example of this research.lol. It sounds funny but these youths when belittled by ladies often take solace in this act.

I advice our youths to keep trying 'cos as the saying goes, instead of pushing down a wall, Mr. Johnthomas had better entered even in an unsatisfying honeycomb.

It's better to deal with someone you regard as "NOT IN MY CLASS" and bring her up to your class rather than engage in masturbation. cool

Cc: Truckpusher grin
Re: Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by balogundayo(m): 4:18am On Jun 29, 2015
i mastubate too...it's just casual...like once in 2 months... too many girls around to now get addicted to it....

pussy is plenthy naw...
my coventry uni girls be offering u to even be their sex partner
Re: Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by 48noble(m): 4:21am On Jun 29, 2015
Bad boy 101..
Re: Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by Truckpusher(m): 4:57am On Jun 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
With the way ladies turn down men's proposals due to one silly reason or the other, men especially our inexperienced young ones may likely be enslaved by masturbation for a long time.

The vaseline crew on nairaland is one typical example of this research.lol. It sounds funny but these youths when belittled by ladies often take solace in this act.

I advice our youths to keep trying 'cos as the saying goes, instead of pushing down a wall, Mr. Johnthomas had better entered even in an unsatisfying honeycomb.

It's better to deal with someone you regard as "NOT IN MY CLASS" and bring her up to your class rather than engage in masturbation. cool

grin grin
Re: Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahahahah, grin Buhahahahahahahahahahah, Buh its still better dan rape sha
Re: Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by stinggy(m): 6:08am On Jun 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Cc: Truckp.usher grin

LWKMD
You're a clown grin
Re: Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by sinaj(f): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2015
xo if a gurl accept ya proposal is left for u guyz to xplore her sexually undecided

make una no go find work sad
Re: Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by IamLEGEND1: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2015
after doing all the shakara you'll be surprised at the number of girls who go solo behind closed doors.
all in the name of keeping their virginity.
Re: Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by delishpot: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
[s]It's better to deal with someone you regard as "NOT IN MY CLASS" [/s]and bring her up to your class rather than engage in masturbation. cool

So the young boys had option but claim they are not in their class? Well I guess the so called ones in their class also have same right to pick boys that are in their own class too. Best bet, Men and women make una follow love and intentions rather than class. wink
Re: Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by modskiller(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Observing
Re: Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by MEGGATRON(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2015
sinaj:
xo if a gurl accept ya proposal is left for u guyz to xplore her sexually undecided

make una no go find work sad

isn't that what they are meant for? To satisfy our sexual need and reproduce?
Re: Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by rawtouch: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2015
So if a boy has no game and can't score a lady it becomes her fault
Re: Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. by onoerime: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2015
Masturbation is a spirit of its own. Some guyz that do have sex regularly often still find themselves masturbating. .

(1) (Reply)

6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. / Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. / 7 Things You Must Overlook In Your Partner When In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.