Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You (31537 Views)

13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by mitchyy(f): 5:41am On Oct 24, 2012
Here are some common simple signs to detect if your friend likes you more than a friend.

1. Your friend is very happy and lively when you are together. You can see it in his or her eyes.

2. Your friend is always available for you, he or she will even cancel an appointment for you.

3. Your friend is excited when you make a phone call, he or she will not even attempt to cut your phone conversation.

4. Your friend is always looking out for you without any reason.

5. Your friend will ask you who is your crush or what do you want from a man or lady, and if you ask why, your friend will just tell you that someone was asking.

6. Your friend is always inviting you to eat in a restaurant, hang out at the beach or watch movies together.

7. Your friend will try to make you jealous to know if you care.

8. Your friend will do the things you like even though he or she doesn’t do that before. Your friend will only do that because of your company.

9. Your friend is always touching you or holding your hands.

10. Your friend is asking about your family and yourself and your plans in the future. He/she tries to be close to everyone you know.

11. Your friend will not run out of questions and stories for you. Even if your friend is a shy type, your friend will make a way to have something to talk about, even if its repeated many times. There’s always a topic to chat about online or physically.

12. He/she gets really dressed up when going to see you and then act surprised or dismissive when you say ‘You look nice’. (Really? Indeed! or Oh, I actually planned going somewhere from your place but changed my mind.)

13. You will catch your friend staring at you. Because when a person is in love, it’s very difficult to control looking at someone he or she likes.

After you see the signs, If you like your friend to be more than a friend, you can wait until your friend confirms it to you. If your friend becomes extra sweet and thoughtful, become extra sweet and thoughtful also, that way, your friend will have the courage to tell you what he or she feels.

If you don’t like the acts of your friend and you just want to maintain the friendship, distance a little, but not too much, that will give your friend a signal that you don’t like a relationship more than friendship.

Cheers!!!

http://gistville.com/2012/10/13-signs-your-friend-is-in-love-with-you/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2012
I agree with that number 13 cos I find it difficult to stop looking at anyone that looks attractive me. Number 7 is outdated
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2012
Una be fool: I agree with that number 13 cos I find it difficult to stop looking at anyone that looks attractive me. Number 7 is outdated
lolx... Ur age please?
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2012
R2bees: lolx... Ur age please?
After the death of Metusalah tongue

3 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by 190theclown: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2012
what of if my friend refuses to give me punny does she love me sad sad

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Mcleo007(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by blabber15(f): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
Or maybe, just maybe your friend is trying to be a good friend. Most things listed here are pretty common things friends do. Stop seeing something where there is nothing

8 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by mkmyers45(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2012
Yeye list that wont work in Nigeria..

7 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by AtheistD(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
blabber15: Or maybe, just maybe your friend is trying to be a good friend. Most things listed here are pretty common things friends do. Stop seeing something where there is nothing

Really? Or maybe half the guys who you think are friends just wanna do you but you just don't know it yet. grin

Try coming on to them and see if they reciprocate wink

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by bid4rich(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Another list please! These are just tooo common, i need something extra jorsmiley
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
at this age someone is still saying WHAT OF IF.....SMH

5 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by GJames(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
I seriously disagree with this list. I do most of what you just listed here to friends i have no feelings for.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by IlCapitano(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
Where's no. 12?

6 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by omiobo: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
What if your friend call you MUMU?
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Valiantvaliant(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
I hope these only apply to boy-girl friendships.
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by cogbuagu: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
I totally disagress with number 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by breathing(f): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
cogbuagu: I totally disagress with number 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What makes you disagress with number 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin ?

5 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by methodman(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
breathing:

What makes you disagress with number 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin ?
....You are indeed funny.
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by safarigirl(f): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
But most things on that list goes on in Nigeria and the guy isn't even interested and vice-versa. In secondary school, my classmates referred to each other as sweetheart and honey and love, without actually meaning it, just for laughs, there was the walking home and buying stuff and aimless discussions, assistance with assignment, things you'd relate to people in a relationship, but if you ask the girls what they thought of the guys, the reply would be "What will I do with this small/chewing gum/pocket money boy?" and the guys had their sights set on the corpers and undergrads, not on 'small girls'.

So not happening in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Marcela04: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Y did u write some in past tense, is d friend death?
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
lucenzo: at this age someone is still saying WHAT OF IF.....SMH

And to think he's ''anti-gbagaun''.
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by hardbody: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
mitchyy: Here are some common simple signs to detect if your friend likes you more than a friend.

1. Your friend is very happy and lively when you are together. You can see it on his or her eyes.

2. Your friend is always available for you, he or she will even cancel an appointment for you.

3. Your friend is excited when you made a phone call, he or she will not even attempt to cut you phone conversation.

4. Your friend is always looking for you without any reason.

5. Your friend will ask you who is your crush or what do you want to a boy or girl, and if you ask why, your friend will just tell you that someone was asking.

6. Your friend is inviting you to eat outside or watch movies together.

7. Your friend will try to make you jealous to know if you care.

8. Your friend will do the things you like even though he or she doesn’t do that before. Your friend will only do that because of your company.

9. Your friend was touching you or holding your hands.

10. Your friend was asking about your family and yourself and your plans in the future.

11. Your friend will not run out of questions and stories for you. Even if your friend is a shy type, your friend will make a way to have something to talk about, even if its repeated many times.

13. You will catch your friend staring at you. Because when a person is in love, it’s very difficult to control looking at someone he or she likes.

After you see the signs and If you like your friend to be more than a friend, you can wait until your friend confirm it to you. If your friend becomes extra sweet and thoughtful, became extra sweet and thoughtful also, that way, your friend will have courage to tell you what he or she feels.

If you don’t like the acts of your friend and you just want to maintain the friendship, distance a little, but not too much, that will give your friend a signal that you don’t like a relationship more than friendship.

http://gistville.com/2012/10/13-signs-your-friend-is-in-love-with-you/

I do all of this to you, but still do not categorize you as a friend, so where do i fit in.
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
Marcela04: Y did u write some in past tense, is d friend death?

No, the friend is ''life'' grin

11 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by ickychinky(f): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
Wetin concern you
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Adehwale: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
Marcela04: Y did u write some in past tense, is d friend death?
Is d friend what?!!!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Nasri100(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
SO what if she is always punching and beating you?
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
Dosnt work no more....go try dat one with nija babe wey don tear eye...pure mugu 101

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Sagytarius(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
Lists here and there! All boils down to balderdash.

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by dotcomnamename: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
mkmyers45: Yeye list that wont work in Nigeria..

You nack the nail on d wall, with heavy force !! lolx grin grin grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
Truth is have practically noticed all what is written above in one of my female friend then one day i summoned courage to text her,tellin her im beginning to fall in love o boy the next call call your boy receive na her call ooooo,she just dey para dey ask me if i dey craze?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
this list does not work with naija ladies o..naija tinz dey different..*unique*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.