Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) (37567 Views)

31-yr-old Peacemaker Killed During Scuffle In Ogun Community (pic) / Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi / 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Kimoni: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Poor souls cry cry cry

RIP people
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by opeaceo: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2015
and to think that this happens almost on a weekly basis is what beats me, Ikorodu needs a Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Ahmad4452(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmmmm lasgidi n cult since 90A.D,Rip mama n son......
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by UnknownT: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2015
gbl01:
Nigeria: a ware zone! Gangs and cultists, kidnappers and robbers
as in warehouse?
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by nerodenero: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
They always want to be the first to spread bad news as it sells more than good news.
rawtouch:
Still can't understand why people find it easier to use their phones to take pictures when there is an emergency and not call for help
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by writetopoker: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
meanwhile thousands of foolish securities with DSS&SSS bread label are there begging to protect one man as if PMB is more nigerian than others, while inocent citizens die by per seconds billing coupled with 2hrs broad day light robbery in almost every part of this zoology republic of Nigeria. nonsensical
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Madamkilljoy(f): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
It's quite unfortunate that the baby's destiny was cut short before it had time to mature. I pray God grants the mother the grace to bear the irrepairable loss. I wonder what those eediots gain from being members of a sect. I pray they are fished out and dealt with. Rip grandma and baby.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Akanaz(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2015
May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace. And i hope the culprits get apprehended so that they will face the wrath of their action.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Captainswag225(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2015
when will dis cultism bullshit ever stop in nigeria? For how long will die from their useless clashes? If naija needz help we ghanaians will help them end cultism. rip to the dead and my condolenses to the family.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Ambode's boys are on rampage! Nigeria would have been a better place without yorubaboons! Ndi ojoo ekwensu n'achi!!
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by asumo12: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Ggrin emself! cheesy

ggrin:
SMH
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by HKhouseofhello: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2015
TOYBOY spoof Chanel, it’s not only similar to Chanel, it can also send out slight COCO perfume. The summer wind warmly blow, gently pass through hair and ears.【official website: www.toyboy.com.hk Facebook ID:toyboycomhk Twitter ID:toyboycomhk】
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by donholy28(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm nawah o...cultists heartless set of people
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by innofyno(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2015
When I was in school apart from death... The rest are just mirage
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2015
morereb10:
Victim of circumstances, sometimes i wonder why things happy this way.

Is it really what God wanted for them?
I ask myself this same question over & over again. cry
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by nerdfrost(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2015
ha! isawo road again,thank God I'm in skul ooo
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by otunbashonny(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2015
madridguy:
Ever since Laspotech was moved to its permanent site @ Ikorodu the area has seized to witness Peace again. What a bad news. " PUNCH Metro learnt that instead of helping the victims, the people started using their camera phones to take snapshots of the woman and the baby, who still had the lollipop stuck to his mouth. " Who is to blame for this, if they rushed the victims to the hospital, the doctor will request for police report before treatment can be commence....If you rush to the police station for police report, the police will interrogate you, and detain you in some cases. We Nigerian are good people of great character, but the Nigeria government should make a law to help victims like these for the sake of life...I have once stood as a accident victim relative just for the doctor to treat the man, the doctor insist she will not attend to the man without seeing his relative who will be responsible for his bill. May your souls rest in peace and also May God in his infinite mercy comfort Iya Opeyemi and grant her " Iman " to bear the lost.

May God forgive you is Agric anything close to laspotech. Please always get your fact right. cultist from ketu and shomolu came to ikorodu to attack their runaway rivalry that came to ikoodu to hide. Stop misleading we nairalanders
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by opeaceo: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
when will dis cultism bullshit ever stop in nigeria? For how long will die from their useless clashes? If naija needz help we ghanaians will help them end cultism. rip to the dead and my condolenses to the family.

What are you ranting about this morning
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by naijaboiy: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Anybody who settles down to take pictures of a victim of circumstance who is in need of serious help is not right in the head and also deserves the same treatment to be meted out to him.

Some people just don't have compassion. undecided
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by ipreach: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2015
too bad
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2015
I wonder what people gains from cultism... and am saying it again that ever since that region of the country produced the MERE COMMISSIONER bad things have been emanating from there,.not a good sign at all.,and to think that instead of the people to help they started taking photos of the victims with their phones makes me give up
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Captainswag225(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2015
opeaceo:

What are you ranting about this morning
am not ranting, am telling u the truth. Are u happy with cultism in ur country?
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by ggrin(f): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2015
asumo12:
Ggrin emself! cheesy

sad
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by ikombe: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Cultist again undecided
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Joshrob(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Gun pears through the nylon hit the baby in head and the his grandmother too,just one bullet?..that must be an AK47. where all these children dey see all this guns?. I thought cultist only use awka made guns. Our security agent need to upgrade to be able to cut down all this insecurity and shooting everywhere. Anyway Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by nobul(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2015
undecidedR.I. P. undecided
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by opeaceo: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
am not ranting, am telling u the truth. Are u happy with cultism in ur country?

No I'm not, but saying Ghanians would help us solve the issue?? That's not possible.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Pelummy(f): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2015
I know this family in ikorodu , it was really a sad day for the family especially the infant mother she was already going insane as she couldn't believe what happened and the her father too .

R.I.P iya dayo and the granddaughter
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Cyriloha(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/woman-grandchild-killed-during-lagos-cult-clash/

Picture of the dead

this is buuuuulllllsssshhhhiiiiitttt
RIP SON
RIP MA
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by damiloladuke: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2015
what a devilish world we live in

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) / EFCC Gifts Late Alex Badeh's N4.6bn Property To VON (photos) / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.