Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) (37568 Views)

31-yr-old Peacemaker Killed During Scuffle In Ogun Community (pic) / Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi / 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by madridguy(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself, I'm not here to mislead anyone, IKD knows better. Ever since the school was moved away from Isolo, Isolo people they dance shoki.

otunbashonny:

May God forgive you is Agric anything close to laspotech. Please always get your fact right. cultist from ketu and shomolu came to ikorodu to attack their runaway rivalry that came to ikoodu to hide. Stop misleading we nairalanders

Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Captainswag225(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2015
opeaceo:

No I'm not, but saying Ghanians would help us solve the issue?? That's not possible.
why isnt that possible? We dont have cultism over here in ghana coz we dont tolerate it. We have the formular to help naija if only they come and ask.

Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2015
What will be the gain of the wicked? RIP to the young baby and grandma.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by asumo12: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2015

ggrin:
sad

Kingtom say ur pikin spoil em i6 u never buy another for em?
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by otunbashonny(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
madridguy:
Stop deceiving yourself, I'm not here to mislead anyone, IKD knows better. Ever since the school was moved away from Isolo, Isolo people they dance shoki.

I hear you, but this sad event no concern laspotech oo
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by opeaceo: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
why isnt that possible? We dont have cultism over here in ghana coz we dont tolerate it. We have the formular to help naija if only they come and ask.

Seriously No cultism in Ghana?? I still don't think you can help Nigeria out.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Prodeegee(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2015
mrsefan:
lagos cult... Lagos flood hmmm
particularly ikorodu.

Last week, bank robbbery

Ds week cult
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by opeaceo: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2015
madridguy:

Cultism in Ikorodu has nothing to do with laspotech but rather with the vandalistaion of pipelines carrying PMS and Kerosene.

Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by ggrin(f): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2015
asumo12:

Kingtom say ur pikin spoil em i6 u never buy another for em?
who be kingtomundecided
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by LORDI(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2015
R.I.P grandma,what a terrible death.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by LORDI(m): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
pls stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Oh my God..... Such a sad incident that was never meant to happen. May God punish every one of those idiotic killers. Just short of words. May they die a painfully slow death. Oh my God..... Such a sad incident that was never meant to happen. May God punish every one of those idiotic killers. Just short of words. May they die a painfully slow death. cry
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by madridguy(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2015
I just dey laugh in Swahili with your comment. I don hear you sister.

opeaceo:

Cultism in Ikorodu has nothing to do with laspotech but rather with the vandalistaion of pipelines carrying PMS and Kerosene.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2015
madridguy:
Ever since Laspotech was moved to its permanent site @ Ikorodu the area has seized to witness Peace again. What a bad news. " PUNCH Metro learnt that instead of helping the victims, the people started using their camera phones to take snapshots of the woman and the baby, who still had the lollipop stuck to his mouth. " Who is to blame for this, if they rushed the victims to the hospital, the doctor will request for police report before treatment can be commence....If you rush to the police station for police report, the police will interrogate you, and detain you in some cases. We Nigerian are good people of great character, but the Nigeria government should make a law to help victims like these for the sake of life...I have once stood as a accident victim relative just for the doctor to treat the man, the doctor insist she will not attend to the man without seeing his relative who will be responsible for his bill. May your souls rest in peace and also May God in his infinite mercy comfort Iya Opeyemi and grant her " Iman " to bear the lost.

Bro you are right. I remember a day when a boy fell from the back of a lorry, I rushed to help the lifeless boy but passerby and onlookers warned me to step off if I don't want to be arrested, that was how I left the boy and join the crowd looking at the helpless boy before his parent came to rescue him
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by ijustdey: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Pelummy:
I know this family in ikorodu , it was really a sad day for the family especially the infant mother she was already going insane as she couldn't believe what happened and the her father too .

R.I.P iya dayo and the granddaughter

this is sad......
I hope the woman is receiving the love she needs to come out if this situation
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by madridguy(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Wow, @ times when I watch foreign movie I get moved with the way they attend to emergency cases...You see people running around to be an HERO of humanitarian service but reverse was the case here. Our men is black uniform will turn the whole on your head and at the end the good samaritan will be like why I no kuku leave the person alone make him die. This is the type of bill that our lawmaker need to pass into law but they won't, hungry group of people.

kinibigdeal:

Bro you are right. I remember a day when a boy fell from the back of a lorry, I rushed to help the lifeless boy but passerby and onlookers warned me to step off if I don't want to be arrested, that was how I left the boy and join the crowd looking at the helpless boy before his parent came to rescue him
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Captainswag225(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2015
opeaceo:

Seriously No cultism in Ghana?? I still don't think you can help Nigeria out.
dats one of the reasons why some nigerians relocate to ghana, peace and freedom.... Over here we say no cultism.... Let the naija government come to ghana and ask us to stop cultism in one state and see how we do it.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by madridguy(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Blame our govt for it.

ijustdey:

we have lost our sense of purpose of helping each other
what had happened to the love of humanity in us and being our brothers keepers
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Captainswag225(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2015
LORDI:
pls stop deceiving yourself.
accept the truth and be safe.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by asumo12: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Name of a person, animal, place or things!

ggrin:
who be kingtomundecided

Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2015
UnknownT:
as in warehouse?

The reason why people like you never do well in life, you leave the important and concentrate on the irrelevant. Keep tracing errors.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by omaji53jeremiah: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2015
the same problem over and over again what is wrong with our society God help us.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by 400billionman: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2015
God forbid

That place called Lagos.. smh
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by otizs: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
May we and our family members never meet sudden death in our going out and coming in In Jesus's name Amen

*click like to claim it*
you and those who licks like are bunch of foolish donkey! This is the reason why ℓ don't wanna be anything near religious and i hate those who claim they are. Donkey!!
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by adunpeters(f): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2015
This is sad. May the soul of the departed RIP.
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by EmmyOG7(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Rip to the dead!
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by OLAZK(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2015
inna lillahi was INA ilaehi raajiun
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Kylekent59: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Dir charms will fail dem one day
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by dre11(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Opeyemi was her mother’s only child, while the 57-year-old grandma was reportedly visiting when tragedy struck.

Sad.....

When this cult guys fight most times..... It's the innocent that are mostly affected by their show if supremacy's and gun battles
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by valilo20(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2015
gbl01:
Nigeria: a war zone! Gangs and cultists, kidnappers and robbers
terrorist
Re: Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2015
The pikin na boy or girl undecided

The way i hate cultist ehn make God strike em allllllllll angry

Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) / EFCC Gifts Late Alex Badeh's N4.6bn Property To VON (photos) / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video)