Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin (1641 Views)

Look At The Mysterious Snake I Saw Today In My Farm! / (picture) Mysterious!! Big Snake With 7 Heads Discovered In India / Photo Of The Day: Check Out This Mysterious Snake With Seven Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by lakesidepapa(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good morning house, I have been a silent follower of this pet section for a very long time. Please i need a urgent and reasonable answer that will clear off my worries about a big skin of a snake that they usually put off, as i woke up this morning on my bed to go and take my bath, I saw the big skin in front of my bathroom. I have been shivering about it and till this hour, I haven't get myself.. Pls what's the meaning of this. Elders in the house
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by Yush(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello, if the skin was not put there by your friends or someone to scare you, be assured that there is a snake living with you & that snake has just changed its skin & has gone out to look for food.
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by lakesidepapa(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Yush:
Hello, if the skin was not put there by your friends or someone to scare you, be assured that there is a snake living with you & that snake has just changed its skin & has gone out to look for food.
But I thought snakes don't come back to the place they put off their skin
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Yes!
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by Yush(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
lakesidepapa:

I'm not sure on that.
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by chucky234(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Snake skin inside house? I doubt this except you live close to swamp or mini forest.
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by lahit14(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol!! Well if its of any consolation, since ur not telln this story frm a hospital the snake probably considers u family cos am sure if the snake was in anyway threatend by u ur leg go don swell up by now

2 Likes

Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by lakesidepapa(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
lahit14:
Lol!! Well if its of any consolation, since ur not telln this story frm a hospital the snake probably considers u family cos am sure if the snake was in anyway threatend by u ur leg go don swell up by now

Bro, the thing shiver me o. Hin don dey inside house for a long time.
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by lakesidepapa(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
chucky234:
Snake skin inside house? I doubt this except you live close to swamp or mini forest.
Na so i see am o.
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
u better fumigate ur house sharpaly! A serpent is living with you..and you may never know which corner its hiding!!! mehn so scary.. if na me I no go step inside that house..till its killed(by other pple not me)!

scary shiiii!!!!!!!!
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by lakesidepapa(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2015
booqee:
u better fumigate ur house sharpaly! A serpent is living with you..and you may never know which corner its hiding!!! mehn so scary.. if na me I no go step inside that house..till its killed(by other pple not me)!

scary shiiii!!!!!!!!
I don search am tire, till nw. I'm having sleepless night tonight
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by xreal: 2:12am On Jun 30, 2015
lakesidepapa:
Good morning house, I have been a silent follower of this pet section for a very long time. Please i need a urgent and reasonable answer that will clear off my worries about a big skin of a snake that they usually put off, as i woke up this morning on my bed to go and take my bath, I saw the big skin in front of my bathroom. I have been shivering about it and till this hour, I haven't get myself.. Pls what's the meaning of this. Elders in the house
The thing had been living comfortably in your house.

It just decided to leave, that particular one that shed its skin will never return there.

Please fumigate your house and environs well and immediately.
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by lakesidepapa(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2015
This is the type of the comment I have being waiting for cos I have searched everywhere and i couldn't see it, Hope it won't come back and i will do the needful to avoid such entry into the compound. Thanks
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by lakesidepapa(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2015
xreal:
The thing had been living comfortably in your house.

It just decided to leave, that particular one that shed its skin will never return there.

Please fumigate your house and environs well and immediately.
This is the type of the comment I have being waiting
for cos I have searched everywhere and i couldn't
see it, Hope it won't come back and i will do the
needful to avoid such entry into the compound.
Thanks
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by Jaylite10(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2015
lakesidepapa:

I don search am tire, till nw. I'm having sleepless night tonight
thats why he said try spreying chemicals in the room,that might help.
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by mystery1979: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jaylite10:
thats why he said try spreying chemicals in the room,that might help.
pls mind wht you spray in ur room,some are harmful to human,some chemical are best applied outdoor.get proper advice from a professional b/f apllying anitin inside ur room and make sure little kids don't slip in dat rum 4 atlist weeks.
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by xreal: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
lakesidepapa:
This is the type of the comment I have being waiting
for cos I have searched everywhere and i couldn't
see it, Hope it won't come back and i will do the
needful to avoid such entry into the compound.
Thanks

The particular one that shed its skin wouldn't.
It might have partners though.
Please fumigate.
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by freezyprinzy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
PIshure or....
Re: URGENT! Mysterious Snake Outer Skin by chuka5000(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Pix
Or
I don't believe it

(1) (Reply)

JF Rabbits: Perfect Pet Rabbits And Quality Breeding Stock / Meet My Pet Calf / Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.