Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Thoughts At 3:45am - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Thoughts At 3:45am (524 Views)

Dark Thoughts - Poetry / Blunt Thoughts / Thoughts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts At 3:45am by rudepen(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
He's back from the grave,in sackcloth,standing on the rock,staring at the house on the hill,he's come to revenge what we did to him... His shadows I foresaw the other night,his hair together with the pieces of his cloth swayed in the illumination of sunset that shed it's beam past the hills down into the valley.
Forsaking me at this hour,the sun buried  it self in the shelter of the eastern skies and the iguana seeks the path to it's home. Now he's vanished into the woods,to haunt all that's left that he could,but staring out of my window ledge and seeking it's soul in the darkness of the valleys dept...he's come to the hilltop,to kill all that is left. "u see,he's gone.        
Whispered the ignoramus amidst us, I chuckled and feared for the hunters that left at dawn, they are just about to be hunted at dusk...bring to me the sword I ordered my son,bring to me the blade, death has come!..suddenly  the light went off and the women kept shut, the whole clan was now engulfed in fear..prepared for the thief that wants to steal..... I stepped outside to the wickedness of the night and stood for a while, took a deep breath and sighed for the unrest.
"come to me.my voice echoed through the yard, making mockery of my fears... But he was a shadow and he hid himself under the yards roof... A coin was tossed across to me and I caught it flying with the last of the strengh that is left in my muscles... It was that that the farmers had left with... I looked up to the sky to seek answers but then, I got ......the back by my hunters with an elbow ...who were now laughing at my fears... "master,fear not that which comes in the darkness of the night".."fear not what u see not.
Re: Thoughts At 3:45am by johnmark1234(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
J

(1) (Reply)

People, My Mind And The Pay / Love Poem:. Once Upon A Time / Say Me Well To The Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.