Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli (47035 Views)

The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode / Profile Of Justice Walter Onnoghen, The New Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by hotgunz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
#mouth openin
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by mayyorr01(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Alli is a brave Kano Prince. He was a military governor of Kaduna state and a diehard IBB boy who is reputed to have made the statement “I can follow IBB to war blindfolded” to show how much he believed in IBB as a general. But that didn’t stop him from looking IBB in the face and telling him he was wrong on the case of the annulment of June 12 1993 elections.

He lost his commission because he refused to support the annulment of the June 12 election and Abacha’s takeover of government instead of handing over to MKO. Despite his famous dislike for MKO, whom he saw as an arrogant man, he insisted justice and fairplay must be done. He demanded MKO be sworn in even if he was a devil.

Rumour has it that he would have been killed if not because he was a blue blood.He left the Army and government unceremoniously, a simple man without money or scandal. According to reports, he is into poultry farming and still drives a 504 Peugeot.

Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Ali is currently undergoing SSS screening in preparation for his appointment.Immediately there were feelers that he will emerge the next EFCC Chairman, corrupt politicians have been on panic mode. Some have started refunding stolen funds.

http://vibes247.com/meet-the-new-chief-of-staff-colonel-hamid-ibrahim-alli/
his fulani cap tho!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Sweetlemon(f): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Team #IDon'tGiveADamnAboutTribeAndReligion

4 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by lokito: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
This office is almost flooded with 'old schools o'

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Demdem(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
The General continues to surround himself with the right set of people. Where are those fools claiming change isn't here already?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Demmzy15(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nice profile.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by mykellk: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Congrats
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by ukipet1: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
storyyyyyy, to scam this country is so simple, just have a good media hype who would tell people how discipline and poor you are... lol eheheheheh naija don enter one chance

18 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by finestiyke(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol I laugh
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by dbaptist1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
I dey watch

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by BigBelleControl(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
a
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by MizMyColi(f): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
I thought Fashola and Fayemi were tipped for Chief of Staff?

4 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Demdem(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
lokito:
This office is almost flooded with 'old schools o'

By the time the cursed "new school " was leaving, he left us with a legacy of borrowing to pay salaries. These old schools never had such during their time.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by bettercreature(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
omenalfa:
Another cousin of buhari

Yoruba how market?
Keep crying while we keep enjoying ELECTRICITY

3 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Northernisation of Aso Rock by Buhari. All the appointment he has made so far, only one person is a yoruba. The rest are his co northerners. God dey

13 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Demdem(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
I thought Fashola and Fayemi were tipped for Chief of Staff?

U thought? What was ur source?

4 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
He is not the Chief of staff. The story has been debunked.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by mondob2k(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
I kind of like those men who stand by what they believe in. And will gladly walkout on you not minding their job, career or watever.
What we av these are sycophants, who care more abt their stomachs.

Congrats to you, Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by beegs(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Elslim:
No nonsense man

d guy still de use 504 ooh...
He use to drive Honda 86 as at 4 yrs ago when I left Kaduna
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by nicerichard05: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
MEHN, IF THIS IS TRUE DEN THE GUY IS GOOD. I AM NOT A FAN OF PA BUBU BUH IF HE KEEPS BRINGING PEEPS LIKE DIS TO GOVT, I MIGHT JUST END UP LIKING HIM grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by onatisi(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Firefire:
Congrats...
Anything for Rotimi Amaechi
ambassadorial appointment to ghana grin

7 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by AmicableEd: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
What you should know about President Buhari's new chief of staff (photos) http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/06/what-you-should-know-about-president.html
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by mployer(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Same old men....

Hoping to deliver change to young digital generation.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by dotna(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
wow.

There are still men of rare principles.

Touching background.

No matter how hard a good man fall, He will still rise again
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by princenation(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
I see no changes undecided Nothing can salvage Nigeria, maybe in the next world. That moment you see what elders can't see grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by dotna(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
nicerichard05:
MEHN, IF THIS IS TRUE DEN THE GUY IS GOOD. I AM NOT A FAN OF PA BUBU BUH IF HE KEEPS BRINGING PEEPS LIKE DIS TO GOVT, I MIGHT JUST END UP LIKING HIM grin

I totally agree

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Burger01(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is the type we need in this dispensation... No nonsense type.

God bless PMB.

Haters...Hang! angry
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by philips70(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Information have been rebutted again.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Hamisu4888(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oh my God!!! Colonel Hamid!!! thiefs should dige there graves by themselves, these man is realy tough. he has no fear at all.nawaoooo.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by carzola(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari be appointing old men, while the so called youths that fought for him to enter office are busy twitting sh!t... i no call name oooo..... lol...... buh this man is old sha.... i think bohari should appoint any above the age of 60.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by MizMyColi(f): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

U thought? What was ur source?

5 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Burger01(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
kingthreat:
How old is he?
150 years. Any problem with that? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos) / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.