Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli (47034 Views)

The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode / Profile Of Justice Walter Onnoghen, The New Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Duru1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Every jackass from northern region who benefited from nepotism and quota system is regarded as brave and tough by dummies in Nigeria.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by EmekaBlue(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
His people all top post
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by klax(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Firefire:
Congrats...

Anything for Rotimi Amaechi

Ok oo. So is GMB that appoint him as EFCC chairman Nairaland is the second Sahara report in Nigeria lies and lies. Better name to call Nairaland is Nairasahara report.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by debuscket(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
forgive my ignorance pls but what actually is the duty of d chief of staff? smbdy should educate me pls
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by noblegrex: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Without being told he's face looked anti-corupt.if they say he's not a corrupt man walaihiii,I'll fall for it cos I'm afraid of he's face already.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by unknown87: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
This man and his love for military police men lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by shine96: 12:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Col Hamid Ali is a down to earth man. Very honest n principled. He will do very well as EFCC boss. I hope President Buhari appoints him into that office.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by opribo(m): 1:05am On Jun 30, 2015
So what position for Amechi, chai after all the shoji dancing
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by davidebamidele: 4:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmm....gradually, Dambazzau is grabbing a strong hold on this govt....his course mate, co- military police....he goofed with his selection of ADC though. Meanwhile, where are all the Katsina people @? shocked
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2015
shine96:
Col Hamid Ali is a down to earth man. Very honest n principled. He will do very well as EFCC boss. I hope President Buhari appoints him into that office.
see you life bah? You are here advocating for an old man who is above 60 to be appointed as EFCC chairman while youth like you and i are wasting on the street of Nigeria
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2015
drss:

Why ur head dey smoke like this?

i detest jonah-daft cocck suckers like u. ur pathetic kind detest me.

I can quote anyone I like. Na you get nairaland

The issue at stake isnt about u qouting me. i have no issue with that. Instead, ur effort in referring me to ur useless sig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos) / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.