Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli (47029 Views)

The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode / Profile Of Justice Walter Onnoghen, The New Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Timbaks(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
He messed up Kaduna State btw 1996-1998, safe for Col Jafar Isa who came to our rescue! Don't know what these guys are talking about when the say he's a no nonsense man, very clueless that's what I know about him for sure cos all economic activities went bozo when this guy was made military administrator under Abacha. E just dey sack workers any how, if he were that saintly as they claim, he for no collect appointment under Abacha na, abi no be abacha still topple govt. I only see a clueless man, but am sure my friend Flight Lieutenant Kundil will enjoy this appointment cos the last time I saw the guy and him papa, they were like GEJ and DAME.P. Na PAF( presidential airfleet) get my guy be dat!
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by drss(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:
The General continues to surround himself with the right set of people. Where are those fools claiming change isn't here already?
Read my Signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Demdem(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
drss:

Read my Signature.

Ur sig epitomized ur stupidity. Never u call my attention to such despicable thing again.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by SamuelOjiulo: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
this one no get joy oh!
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Goldmaxx(f): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
[img][/img] cry cheesy cry another northerner
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by AreaFada2: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
anonimi:
See PACKAGING, walahi grin grin

Who is IBB again on our corruption perception scale for whom this "no-nonsense" guy was ready to die

Well, when weighing IBB's corruption, the scale broke down. It couldn't bear the weight. grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Goldmaxx(f): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

Ur sig epitomized ur stupidity. Never u call my attention to such despicable thing again.
why insult him
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by AdeniyiA(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
kiss
A fearless man deserves this post. He deserves it. congratulations. But Buhari shouldn't forget the need for federal character ooooo.
federal character my left nyansh undecided
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Demdem(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Goldmaxx:
why insult him

i stated the truth. its no insult.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by drss(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

See who's calling kettle black What about your own signature?
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Demdem(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
drss:

See who's calling kettle black What about your own signature?

Goon, did i ever call ur attention to it? whats ur ffucking business with my sig?
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Harmthe:
i think the new trend to fraud my amiable country men is to act like you have nothing. underdogs status na him sure pass ooo.

I tell you my brother

I have only 150 cow
to I still drive 504 Pogio
Pls Buhari, I have only one 2by2 shop at Alaba and also visit my farm with a bicycle , make me you trade and investment minister
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by wickyyolo: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Now im getting emotional. I'd be going back to the greeks
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by drss(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, did i ever call ur attention to it? whats ur ffucking business with my sig?
Why ur head dey smoke like this? I can quote anyone I like. Na you get nairaland
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Goldmaxx(f): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Demdem:

lipsrsealed
Demdem:

alrite bro
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by najoke: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

You can say that again........useless sig

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by mmsen: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Yes, let's keep recycling the same useless leaders from the past.

What did he do for Kaduna state that makes him a good fit for any future position?
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by rummmy: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
What about his academic records abi him no get certificate?
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by dhappyking(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nigeria! One step forward , two steps backward. Same old men that have held power and positions in the past. With the average age of the people going into government positions tending towards 65 years, When will our youths get their chance for the future leaders promises.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by 989900: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
I know this guy, a place like EFCC is where he belongs.

Anyways
#fakenews
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by 989900: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
dhappyking:
Nigeria! One step forward , two steps backward. Same old men that have held power and positions in the past. [s]With the average age of the people going into government positions tending towards 65 years, When will our youths get their chance for the future leaders promises[/s].

Bankole, Farouk, FFK, GEJ, Ibori, Alams and co. screwed that part up.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by mekanaky: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
This racist again? These Old men should go and rest. Their time has come and gone. Dont we have young competent men for these positions? Nawa for 9ja.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
All these obscene brouhaha. The acclaim is a facade. Btw...., that man served in the army till 1998, after abacha was gone. The article written does not corroborate with the man's profile.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
AdeniyiA:

federal character my left nyansh undecided

How far? wink
Been long we talked. cheesy
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by kingthreat(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Burger01:

150 years. Any problem with that? cheesy

The lesser of the older generation in governance, the better.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by phabulux: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Alli is a brave Kano Prince. He was a military governor of Kaduna state and a diehard IBB boy who is reputed to have made the statement “I can follow IBB to war blindfolded” to show how much he believed in IBB as a general. But that didn’t stop him from looking IBB in the face and telling him he was wrong on the case of the annulment of June 12 1993 elections.

He lost his commission because he refused to support the annulment of the June 12 election and Abacha’s takeover of government instead of handing over to MKO. Despite his famous dislike for MKO, whom he saw as an arrogant man, he insisted justice and fairplay must be done. He demanded MKO be sworn in even if he was a devil.

Rumour has it that he would have been killed if not because he was a blue blood.He left the Army and government unceremoniously, a simple man without money or scandal. According to reports, he is into poultry farming and still drives a 504 Peugeot.

Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Ali is currently undergoing SSS screening in preparation for his appointment.Immediately there were feelers that he will emerge the next EFCC Chairman, corrupt politicians have been on panic mode. Some have started refunding stolen funds.

http://vibes247.com/meet-the-new-chief-of-staff-colonel-hamid-ibrahim-alli/
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by mygee33(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
And yet again....the presidency refutes the information/news.
whats giving room for all these speculations and heresay...
same room that allowwed the samakering and cumpering politics in the national assembly.
And PDP made good use of it for their own benefit.who knows have been favoured by all these.
Next we ll hear again that another SGf has been appointed.
We re watching, we re waiting. God bless nigeria
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Caseless: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Alli is a brave Kano Prince. He was a military governor of Kaduna state and a diehard IBB boy who is reputed to have made the statement “I can follow IBB to war blindfolded” to show how much he believed in IBB as a general. But that didn’t stop him from looking IBB in the face and telling him he was wrong on the case of the annulment of June 12 1993 elections.

He lost his commission because he refused to support the annulment of the June 12 election and Abacha’s takeover of government instead of handing over to MKO. Despite his famous dislike for MKO, whom he saw as an arrogant man, he insisted justice and fairplay must be done. He demanded MKO be sworn in even if he was a devil.

Rumour has it that he would have been killed if not because he was a blue blood.He left the Army and government unceremoniously, a simple man without money or scandal.
According to reports, he is into poultry farming and still drives a 504 Peugeot.

Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Ali is currently undergoing SSS screening in preparation for his appointment.Immediately there were feelers that he will emerge the next EFCC Chairman, corrupt politicians have been on panic mode. Some have started refunding stolen funds.

this story is about another colonel Umar dangiwa or so(can't remember his surname), and not hameed Ali.

I learned hameed Ali is from yobe or so.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

Rumour has it that he would have been killed if not because he was a blue blood.He left the Army and government unceremoniously, a simple man without money or scandal. According to reports, he is into poultry farming and still drives a 504 Peugeot.

see how u will be spreading lies.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by sojsmith: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Greatman. We've heard about you before. Now mooove it. The time is now.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by AdeniyiA(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

How far? wink Been long we talked. cheesy
nwannem ho far nah ... wink cool
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Burger01(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
kingthreat:

The lesser of the older generation in governance, the better.
The older the wine the tastier....cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.