Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli (47032 Views)

The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode / Profile Of Justice Walter Onnoghen, The New Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by papoose999(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
sum ppple said d positn has bn pencilled down 4 amaechi...lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by taharqa: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Alli is a brave Kano Prince. He was a military governor of Kaduna state and a diehard IBB boy who is reputed to have made the statement “I can follow IBB to war blindfolded” to show how much he believed in IBB as a general. But that didn’t stop him from looking IBB in the face and telling him he was wrong on the case of the annulment of June 12 1993 elections.

He lost his commission because he refused to support the annulment of the June 12 election and Abacha’s takeover of government instead of handing over to MKO. Despite his famous dislike for MKO, whom he saw as an arrogant man, he insisted justice and fairplay must be done. He demanded MKO be sworn in even if he was a devil.

Rumour has it that he would have been killed if not because he was a blue blood.He left the Army and government unceremoniously, a simple man without money or scandal. According to reports, he is into poultry farming and still drives a 504 Peugeot.

Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Ali is currently undergoing SSS screening in preparation for his appointment.Immediately there were feelers that he will emerge the next EFCC Chairman, corrupt politicians have been on panic mode. Some have started refunding stolen funds.

http://vibes247.com/meet-the-new-chief-of-staff-colonel-hamid-ibrahim-alli/

You guys should stop LYING abeg. This guy was a military Gov between 1996 and 1998 UNDER ABACHA. How then could he have lost his commission and opposed Abacha when like Buhari he served under the same Abacha.

Abegi, We know Buhari has appointed him COS, but why the propaganda to white wash him??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by mildflame: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
The MEGA President contine ur Meticulous approach n when d result start coming na in Zillion folds
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by san316(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good one. thank God we have a fine COS. hehaheha
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by taharqa: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
ukipet1:
storyyyyyy, to scam this country is so simple, just have a good media hype who would tell people how discipline and poor you are... lol eheheheheh naija don enter one chance

I tell you mehm.....

This same man apart from serving under corrupt Abacha, waz also a former secretary general of Arewa Consultative Forum and a stauch supporter of Northern presidency sinz the time of OBJ.

And anybody who said that he is poor, is a Bladdi LIAR...

11 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Firefire:
Congrats...

Anything for Rotimi Amaechi

Amaechi ke-nothing for that one oo,his on a longer thing till further notice

4 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by deejayALFY(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
SAI BABA..ALWAYS MKIN D BEST DECISSION SINX 1983..CLIKE LIKE FOR BABA..SHARE FOR DIS DECISSION
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by taharqa: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
nicerichard05:
MEHN, IF THIS IS TRUE DEN THE GUY IS GOOD. I AM NOT A FAN OF PA BUBU BUH IF HE KEEPS BRINGING PEEPS LIKE DIS TO GOVT, I MIGHT JUST END UP LIKING HIM grin

You have been SCAMED my dear....

Why Nigerians dey belief just about anything wey dem hear??

5 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
story for d gods. na so buhari take get only 150 cows and change in d bank.
turn back and declare hidden asset..
dem don package dis one sef.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by illiad: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol

Some local champion politicians from SW be like....

SGF WILL BE OUR OWN

They Aint seen nothing yet.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by amnesty7: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
akanbiaa:
After raising awareness for him to be chosen as EFCC Chairman only to be given these, hope we get maximum performance from him for he is one in a million, now I guess Jega should be given EFCC chairman.
Orubebe nko? Why una dey forget the man wink
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Demdem(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Obviously, u and ur source got it wrong.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by iykeaniogbe(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Alli is a brave Kano Prince. He was a military governor of Kaduna state and a diehard IBB boy who is reputed to have made the statement “I can follow IBB to war blindfolded” to show how much he believed in IBB as a general. But that didn’t stop him from looking IBB in the face and telling him he was wrong on the case of the annulment of June 12 1993 elections.

He lost his commission because he refused to support the annulment of the June 12 election and Abacha’s takeover of government instead of handing over to MKO. Despite his famous dislike for MKO, whom he saw as an arrogant man, he insisted justice and fairplay must be done. He demanded MKO be sworn in even if he was a devil.

Rumour has it that he would have been killed if not because he was a blue blood.He left the Army and government unceremoniously, a simple man without money or scandal. According to reports, he is into poultry farming and still drives a 504 Peugeot.

Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Ali is currently undergoing SSS screening in preparation for his appointment.Immediately there were feelers that he will emerge the next EFCC Chairman, corrupt politicians have been on panic mode. Some have started refunding stolen funds.

haaaaaa one chance.. Ye thou I was lilltle wen he was d military administrator of kaduna then, I heard of hw he sacked so many workers and was a officer. I would have preferred Col. Jafaru Isa nice man..

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by porka: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
[size=13pt]He will perform 'blindfolded' for his dullard master.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by phabulux: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

Then, it's possible for there to be the misapprehension of fact: by Christ, is it possible for this man to be a little good-looking?
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by porka: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
taharqa:

You guys should stop LYING abeg. This guy was a military Gov between 1996 and 1998 UNDER ABACHA. How then could he have lost his commission and opposed Abacha when like Buhari he served under the same Abacha.

Abegi, We know Buhari has appointed him COS, but why the propaganda to white wash him??
[size=13pt]
Na Fulani jazz dey work na.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by mruwaifo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
My president is truelly purging the system
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
onatisi:
ambassadorial appointment to ghana grin
no na Nigerian ambassador to Pakistan

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by africanusvu(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Northerner Again!!!!!!the way North and South west ar shearing Appointment leaving S/S and S/E behind,God knows it may spell doom soon to nigeria,I ask Nairalanders here,Is this fair?Do you think we may go far like this,Soon,Nigeria will hear from Us

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by MizMyColi(f): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

Obviously, u and ur source got it wrong.

Let's hope some persons don't cry wolf;
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by walozanga(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
TINUBU IS NOT SMILING

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Demdem(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Let's hope some persons don't cry wolf;

What Wolf? Did the General promised anyone anything?
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by pembisco(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
omenalfa:
Another cousin of buhari
Yoruba how market?
cheesy
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by benson81(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Who are all these peeps that come on NL to appoint people into sensitive government positions.?
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by nagoma(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Rum Our has it that he would have been killed if not because he was a blue blood.He left the Army and government unceremoniously, a simple man without money or scandal. According to reports, he is into poultry farming and still drives a 504 Peugeot.

Almost all correct but the first sentence almost spoilt everything.Colonel Hamid Ali is not even from Kano and certainly not a Kano Prince!
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by MizMyColi(f): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

What Wolf? Did the General promised anyone anything?

He didn't have to do so.
It's either the press sold us expensive propaganda or a particular script is being acted out, which won't bode well for a certain crop of folks.

His body language with Fayemi and Fashola showed that he had important tasks for them in his government.

Are they now mere tag alongs?

Maybe he might appoint another Chief of Staff.

We just might see another GarbaAdesina combo.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by frankdivine: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
omenalfa:
Another cousin of buhari

Yoruba how market?
My brda.

It is not everything you have to tribally or ethnically judge.

With his record above,it is evident that he is most fit for that position.
We need to see past our ethnic and tribal divide.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by Demdem(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

He didn't have to do so.
It's either the press sold us expensive propaganda [s]or a particular script is being acted out, which won't bode well for a certain crop of folks.[/s]

yes and u and ur kind were foolish enough to grab it.

His body language with Fayemi and Fashola showed that he had important tasks for them in his government. Are they now mere tag alongs?
Maybe he might appoint another Chief of Staff.

So has the General filled all important positions/Tasks his government requires?

We just might see another GarbaAdesina combo.

Rubbish

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by dcngr: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Somethings didn't just add up here. Can someone please help me please?

"He looked IBB in the face and demanded MKO be sworn even if he's the devil." - 1993
"He left the army unceremoniously without anything, still driving Peugeot 504" - I believe in connection for opposing the 1993 botched elections?
"He opposed Abacha taking over leadership instead of MKO" - 1995-98, i believe?

"He was a saintly governor of kaduna state" - 1996-98?

Or OP, did I get it all wrong?

Just to be clear, I don't measure corruption by the smoke screen people put up, but the arm twisting deals they made using their positions of influence. You may not have stolen cash but your cousin is on the board of the company sold a lucrative government agency being privatized or contracts has been awarded to companies who has set up an independent trusts for your unborn kids.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by MizMyColi(f): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:
oK
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by juman(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
If the news was not fake, I think the president choice of chief of staff is not so good.

Buhari who is the president is a military general while chief of staff also a retired army officer, this is like a blind man leading another blind man. This is just replica of what obasanjo did, he had his chief of staff as general muhammad adangba. Obasanjo failed woefully as president.

So far I think the news might be another propaganda news from apc.
Re: Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli by cedarhaven: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
3rd paragraph last line,pls dnt perturb us wt ds bobo: "... and still drives a 504 Peugeot. We have out grown all that abeg 504peugeot ko equalizer 2000 ni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos) / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.