Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It (982 Views)

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / Is It Advisable To Have A Gf As An Undergraduate Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
check out the story of this naive undergraduate student and learn from it, i wonder when girls would learn
my name is Folake and am a student of OAU, my story is a long one but i will have to make it short. i met my ex boyfriend Soji Edward Adedokun while i was still a pre-degree student, he was in his second year then. been as naive as i was then i fell for him. one thing lead to another and i gave him my virginity, i thought it was love, he got into the deepest part of my head and my heart. the first time he asked me for money was when he claimed his mother fell sick, i gave him 45,000 naira from my school fees and pocket money because he told me he will pay me back soon. that signaled the begining of my problem, he kept on coming up with different stories and what a fool i was, i kept buying them,when i asked him how i was going to write my exams without school fees reciept and other papers, he told me not to worry, somehow, he came up with original bank tellers, stamps and school fees reciept and this is what i have been using to write exams for the past three years. Soji told me he has a fixed deposit account set up by his late father which will be due 1st of January, 2015. I bought all of that, to cut the long story short, my degree exams are starting in few weeks time. I will have to do clearance in a few months time. Soji is currently serving in Delta state. He rarely calls me these days and even when i call, he hardly picks. Finally, I reminded him last May that i will be needing my money back as i will be going for clearance very soon. He told me that he had something to tell me that has been bothering him. He said that the bank his father did the fixed deposit was standard trust bank and that the bank has folded because Soludo did something to the bank. he told me that he will get the final year receipt for me and that I should not panic that most people him inclusive graduated on forged receipts. The worst is that since he left for Delta, He has been posting different photos of himself with some female corpers and even using them as DP. He dosnt call, he dosnt pick just whatsapp. I dont know where to start. I have seen students end up in jail and expelled for receipt forgery. If I land in jail who will bail me. My liver never reach this one. The exam supervisor will just look and ask you to go in and write your exam. The exams and record people will look deeper. They will check dates. how am i suposed to pass that. I am owing almost 150 thousand Naira. I dont know who to tell my story. My parents are struggling to send me and my siblings to school. I know that they starved atimes to raise monies for me and my brothers. My father is a tailor and my mum is into GNLD and forever living products. I dont know what to do. Please help me set up a fund or an advisory on how to make Soji refund my money. Thank you

I have called the other party personally and severally but the young man at the other end is not even apologetic or sorry that he has conned a young innocent girl. At a point he claimed he is not owing her a dime because they spent the monies together.
Horrible small boys like this should not be allowed to be released into the labour market.

HIS NAME IS ADESOJI EDWARD ADEDOKUN
HIS NUMBER IS 08095998260
his picture is attached

1 Share

Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by sirnature: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Should we kill him or wat...?
Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Smart guy
Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by funlord(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin "Labe Orun tales" returns once again! Carry the case go meet efcc or olopa na!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by tbmas(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Posters above me.... They said learn from it... Aah
Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
funlord:
grin
"Labe Orun tales" returns once again! Carry the case go meet efcc or olopa na!

You be confirm dangbana. See as you discredit the whole story.

This is a real story that touch the heart.
Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by kwencypresh(f): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by IamLEGEND1: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
carry dey go bros

#TillWomenGrowSmallSense
Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by calculator123(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
lord av mercy.girl report this to the military and go to nysc office to knw exactly where in delta he was posted to....i trust the military ur money will com bak with interest too.my 1 kobo
Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
ydass:

You be confirm dangbana. See as you discredit the whole story.

This is a real story that touch the heart.

no mind the idiottt, he is the type that thinks everything should be laughed at.
Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by Update(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
i no fit shout!

Yahoo boi no laptop.(YBNL)

y didnt u ask me first before entering into any thing with him?? Jeeeez seems like i know him....when he joined olamide's label (YBNL) he didnt even buy form whicj even olamide shocked...........smh.

Guess yo wiser naw

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by octopusfreaky(f): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
OP u go upload picture of a South African dude,,,,
Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by vandalZA(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
sinestro24:
check out the story of this naive undergraduate student and learn from it, i wonder when girls would learn
my name is Folake and am a student of OAU, my story is a long one but i will have to make it short. i met my ex boyfriend Soji Edward Adedokun while i was still a pre-degree student, he was in his second year then. been as naive as i was then i fell for him. one thing lead to another and i gave him my virginity, i thought it was love, he got into the deepest part of my head and my heart. the first time he asked me for money was when he claimed his mother fell sick, i gave him 45,000 naira from my school fees and pocket money because he told me he will pay me back soon. that signaled the begining of my problem, he kept on coming up with different stories and what a fool i was, i kept buying them,when i asked him how i was going to write my exams without school fees reciept and other papers, he told me not to worry, somehow, he came up with original bank tellers, stamps and school fees reciept and this is what i have been using to write exams for the past three years. Soji told me he has a fixed deposit account set up by his late father which will be due 1st of January, 2015. I bought all of that, to cut the long story short, my degree exams are starting in few weeks time. I will have to do clearance in a few months time. Soji is currently serving in Delta state. He rarely calls me these days and even when i call, he hardly picks. Finally, I reminded him last May that i will be needing my money back as i will be going for clearance very soon. He told me that he had something to tell me that has been bothering him. He said that the bank his father did the fixed deposit was standard trust bank and that the bank has folded because Soludo did something to the bank. he told me that he will get the final year receipt for me and that I should not panic that most people him inclusive graduated on forged receipts. The worst is that since he left for Delta, He has been posting different photos of himself with some female corpers and even using them as DP. He dosnt call, he dosnt pick just whatsapp. I dont know where to start. I have seen students end up in jail and expelled for receipt forgery. If I land in jail who will bail me. My liver never reach this one. The exam supervisor will just look and ask you to go in and write your exam. The exams and record people will look deeper. They will check dates. how am i suposed to pass that. I am owing almost 150 thousand Naira. I dont know who to tell my story. My parents are struggling to send me and my siblings to school. I know that they starved atimes to raise monies for me and my brothers. My father is a tailor and my mum is into GNLD and forever living products. I dont know what to do. Please help me set up a fund or an advisory on how to make Soji refund my money. Thank you

I have called the other party personally and severally but the young man at the other end is not even apologetic or sorry that he has conned a young innocent girl. At a point he claimed he is not owing her a dime because they spent the monies together.
Horrible small boys like this should not be allowed to be released into the labour market.

HIS NAME IS ADESOJI EDWARD ADEDOKUN
HIS NUMBER IS 08095998260
his picture is attached
lolest this guy is south African.......if you don't believe me, any south African in nairaland can agree on my statement.....that's how majority of south Africa look like and the style of clothing.
Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by vandalZA(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol false story, that guy is south African!
Re: Check Out The Story Of This Naive Undergraduate Student And Learn From It by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
undecidedok op so u said what?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think This Is Right? / Inexpensive Ways To Look Good Everyday, 6$8 Thou.. / Nairalanders, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.