Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Do You Think This Is Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think This Is Right? (984 Views)

I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) / Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? / Caption This Photo: What Do You Think This Lady Is Looking At?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think This Is Right? by zadok60: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2015
a friend of mine has been asking a particular girl out for months and she never gave him a reply.
yesterday he met her on her way to school, and asked her about it there again and this time around she told him to call her by 6pm in the evening, she would tell him.
He brought out his phone and gave it to her to dial her number,claiming he misplaced his other phone and she did.
As she was about giving it back to him, it slipped off her hand and fell on the ground.Now his new iPhone 6 screen is cracked and this crazy guy wants both of them to fix it together.
If you were any of them, what will you do?
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by segemint(f): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol if am de girl, I no go gree oh grin grin wetin consign me?
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by Princecalm(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2015
let love lead.
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by viceldo(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2015
this one pass jame question......can't she use her head?........ wat's he misplaced his phone.ppl of this 21st century......
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by Haywhymido(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2015
if d guy is wise, he will repair d phone on it own. the lady may make it up to him later.
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by viceldo(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2015
this one pass jame question......can't she use her head?........ wat's he misplaced his phone.ppl of this 21st century......can't say
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by Tallesty1(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2015
I no go give him shi shi if I were the lady.
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by ChiSun27(m): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2015
I doubt this story....
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by zadok60: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2015
segemint:
Lol if am de girl, I no go gree oh grin grin wetin consign me?
like seriously? ?
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by zadok60: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2015
ChiSun27:
I doubt this story....
I have been trying to upload the pictures of the broken phone for thomas like you.
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2015
Even here in Us. I doubt you will find a naija girl that will be forming hard to get for a guy with Iphone 6 undecided. Your story is fake as f***

If i kick you with my cleats enh undecided

1 Share

Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by zadok60: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2015
viceldo:
this one pass jame question......can't she use her head?........ wat's he misplaced his phone.ppl of this 21st century......can't say
Shoro niyen
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by Illuminator9(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2015
I think ur friend is being unreasonable here.
If I were him, I'll fix it myself cos telling d girl to fix it is showing her d monster in you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2015
zadok60:

I have been trying to upload the pictures of the broken phone for thomas like you.
GO TO OLX AND DOWNLOAD A PICTURE DERE
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by Hersexynez(f): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2015
d guy Borrow d phone.
if he can afford d fon I beliv he can afford d maintenance
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by valmunich(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol. . . Make the girl kukuma agree to his advances nah grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by zadok60: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Osahon7:
GO TO OLX AND DOWNLOAD A PICTURE DERE
I have the phone here with me, so there's no point doing that.
thanks for your concern grin
Re: Do You Think This Is Right? by zadok60: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Hersexynez:
d guy Borrow d phone.

if he can afford d fon I beliv he can afford d maintenance
lols..the guy is financially buoyant, he can afford a new one if he wants, but he feels the girl doesn't like him that's why

(1) (Reply)

Inexpensive Ways To Look Good Everyday, 6$8 Thou.. / Nairalanders, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently / Do You Remember Ur First Nairaland Post?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.