Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR (42192 Views)

FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation / FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / Buhari And Ladan Abubakar, Oldest Photojournalist In Nigeria Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by frankdivine: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
I just saw som1 insult the yorubas.

Please you guyz should stop all this ethnic hate and bigotry.

It will take use nowhere as a nation.
If the man is the only person qualified to handle that position,why can't he have it.
For the fact that he is from the northeren extraction,doesn't mean we should jump into conclusion that it is northeren hegemony or agenda.
They are other juicy position which are yet to be occupied.
It is when buhari install his brothers in all those position that you can sream "northeren agenda"

'
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by drss(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
this is bigger than oil blocs. southerners dont have much sense. even with the oil blocs notherners still stay classy. look at TY DANJUMA ? distinguished northerner. he has foundations that he uses his oil bloc for. he is not running around bleeping teenagers or posing on his bed and disiplaying his cars lol. or okorocha saying I DETEST POVERTY when his constituents are in poverty
Yet with all their sence in geting almost all juicy appointment and oil blocks in Nigeria, the North still remains the poorest and most backward region in Nigeria. You are right. They have more sence than southerners when it comes to corruption.

4 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
kadas01:
You are completely wrong! We have southerners who can deliver better than all the northerners put together!

They are just playing "sectional/ethnic politics"!!
yeah they can deliver till they taste power. then the ' southern factor ' kicks in. they start chasing young girls and posing on twitter with their cars lmao. abeg nobody can change my opinion. northerners have a certain dignity that southerners generally lack. look at buhari ? danjuma ? dangote ? these are classy men. now lets look at ta orji from south , okorocha, aregberascal ? etc etc no class. buhari is a classy man and i think he only resonates with classy people so his cabinet will be full of classy people grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by taharqa: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
oduastates:
To whom much is given , much is expected .
Positions in the oil industry should be left for the south south. We are not in 1970 anymore. The region now has materials to man leadership positions in the oil industry.
The NW and SW have produced the president, VP and everything in between(. Regardless of how saraki manipulates his identity like The late Sunday Awoniyi in the past ,seeking to benefit from any government in power, he is Yoruba.)
Nigeria is not a nation . The other parts SS and SE of the country must not see themselves as marginalised .
They are already out of the leadership equation.
This appointment should have been delayed until a sense of belonging and equity has been established.
Buhari should avoid committing Jonathan's mistakes in marginalising the SS and SEwhere the SW Was deliberately marginalised and nepotism was institutionalised .
Conceding all the leadership positions in the oil industry to the SS wouldn't be asking for too much.
Unless he wants to see the militants back in the creek .
As for those who cannot look beyond their nepotic world view , even with jonathan trying to hamper growth and development in the SW , the region grew faster than any other in the country .
Personally , I would have preferred Buhari to tap into the global oil industry for foreign managers when he cannot find a decent enough person from the SS.

You too don dey complain too?? undecided

Una don dey many be dat....

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
drss:

Yet with all their sence in geting almost all juicy appointment and oil blocks in Nigeria, the North still remains the poorest and most backward region in Nigeria. You are right. They have more sence than southerners when it comes to corruption.
hey ? the south is worst. did you see the picture of aba the other day ? grin

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
i am yet to meet a sensible southerner besides fashola

Im so sorry over ur inability to come across any sensible Southerner.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by SUBMARINE: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
oduastates:
To whom much is given , much is expected .
Positions in the oil industry should be left for the south south. We are not in 1970 anymore. The region now has materials to man leadership positions in the oil industry.
The NW and SW have produced the president, VP and everything in between(. Regardless of how saraki chooses to manipulate his identity like The late Sunday Awoniyi in the past ,seeking to benefit from any government in power, he is Yoruba.)
Nigeria is not a nation . The other parts SS and SE of the country must not see themselves as marginalised .
They are already out of the leadership equation.
This appointment should have been delayed until a sense of belonging and equity has been established.
Buhari should avoid committing Jonathan's mistakes in marginalising the SS and SEwhere the SW Was deliberately marginalised and nepotism was institutionalised .
Conceding all the leadership positions in the oil industry to the SS wouldn't be asking for too much.
Unless he wants to see the militants back in the creek .
As for those who cannot look beyond their nepotic world view , even with jonathan trying to hamper growth and development in the SW , the region grew faster than any other in the country .
Personally , I would have preferred Buhari to tap into the global oil industry for foreign managers when he cannot find a decent enough person from the SS.

For once in your life, you spoke like a human being. cool

SS/SE will drift towards the Biafra movement once they feel left out. cool

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
byrron:

Im so sorry over ur inability to come across any sensible Southerner.
there are just no sensible southerners. it is what it is. we need distinguished non-corrupt men from the north to bring this country back from the brink of disaster and they should never give the power to the south again lailai

and this is coming from me, a southerner
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by drss(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
hey ? the south is worst. did you see the picture of aba the other day ? grin
Aba may not have the best urban city settings in Nigeria but the people are among the most industrious self employed citizens in Nigeria. You can't compare the living standard of an average northerner with an Aba local.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
drss:

Aba may not have the best urban city settings in Nigeria but the people are among the most industrious self employed citizens in Nigeria. You can't compare the living standard of an average norther with an Aba local.
yeah industrious thieves wink
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by baralatie(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
amnesty7:
I hope it will not be later denied as in the case of Chief of Staff.
it is Femi or garba that will deny it by tomorrow
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

Another northern appointment...

grin grin grin grin grin
Some AsssHole

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by KEVIND: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Proudly ABUSITES.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by DropShot: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
byrron:

He is very qualified to be the new DPR BOSS but i didn't see the highlighted part u added to his profile in the article.
It's in the last line.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by shizzleStar: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
[s] this is bigger than oil blocs. southerners dont have much sense. even with the oil blocs notherners still stay classy. look at TY DANJUMA ? distinguished northerner. he has foundations that he uses his oil bloc for. he is not running around bleeping teenagers or posing on his bed and displaying his cars lol. or okorocha saying I DETEST POVERTY when his constituents are in poverty [/b]

[b]look at dangote ? classy man. northerners have some sense about them. southerners are just senseless goats generally lmao[/s]
which each and every comment, you continue to prove you are a hard core mo.ron

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Elevation(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
ANOTHER GREAT ABUSITE, KUDOS TO YOU SIR!!!! WE ARE COMING.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by shizzleStar: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
[s]yeah they can deliver till they taste power. then the ' southern factor ' kicks in. they start chasing young girls and posing on twitter with their cars lmao. abeg nobody can change my opinion. northerners have a certain dignity that southerners generally lack. look at buhari ? danjuma ? dangote ? these are classy men. now lets look at ta orji from south , okorocha, aregberascal ? etc etc no class. buhari is a classy man and i think he only resonates with classy people so his cabinet will be full of classy people [/s] grin
you are a bleeping mo.ron
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
shizzleStar:
which each and every comment, you continue to prove you are a hard core mo.ron
hey the question is, CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH ? obviously not. the one that your southerner jonathan did, we are still picking up the pieces. southerners are a forking joke. not fit to rule a farm talk less of a country. only fashola has some sense in that whole south grin

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by repogirl(f): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
'All inclusive government' angry
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
shizzleStar:
sukkot:
there are just no sensible southerners. it is what it is. we need distinguished non-corrupt men from the north to bring this country back from the brink of disaster and they should never give the power to the south again lailai
and this is coming from me, a southerner

i stand firm on my post grin
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by shizzleStar: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
[s]there are just no sensible southerners. it is what it is. we need distinguished non-corrupt men from the north to bring this country back from the brink of disaster and they should never give the power to the south again lailai

and this is coming from me, a southerner[/s]
another mor.onic comment

sukkot:
[s]hey ? the south is worst. did you see the picture of aba the other day ? [/s] grin

sukkot:

i stand firm on my post grin
you are a bleeping mor.on
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by hansad: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Emekamex:
Northernocracy: Government of the north, by the north and for the north.

Fully facilitated by SW-controlled Nigeria media. Most of the people who take to journalism are those who don't want to sweat for a living.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by EasternPride: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
HardcoreAngela:
we are your Lord

Keep opening new accounts everyday.

Foolish girl. angry

Ishilove - rule 19.

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:

I was only being sympathetic to ur irredeemable level fo stupidity, don't even think u were making any sense with all those gibberish u have been posting up there.

Sorry, i just had to spell it out to u since u couldn't figure it out from my first response.

I don't engage in tribal rants, it really disgusts me when u and ur likes infuse brainless ethnic/tribal remarks into every conversations.

I know u will be so shocked with this response because u didn't see it coming, u thought i was patronizing u with my initial subtle responses to ur daft comments right?

If u have nothing valuable to add to any public nor private discuss then just STFU.

I sincerely apologize for my choice of words in this particular response to u but i am not sorry for using them because ur comments were so senseless and i honestly hope u are not this senseless on a daily basis.

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
shizzleStar:
another mor.onic comment

you are a bleeping mor.on
see what i am saying about southerners ? no common sense. this is your rebuttal ? just an emotional outburst. no points made whatsoever. you southerners are dumb for the most part cheesy
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
And Shekau is appointed as the New Deputy Director of the Department.Boko Boko North
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
DropShot:

It's in the last line.

Thanks
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
byrron:

I was only being sympathetic to ur irredeemable level fo stupidity, don't even think u were making any sense with all those gibberish u have been posting up there.

Sorry, i just had to spell it out to u since u couldn't figure it out from my first response.

I don't engage in tribal rants, it really disgusts me when u and ur likes infuse brainless ethnic/tribal remarks into every conversations.

I know u will be so shocked with this response because u didn't see it coming, u thought i was patronizing u with my initial subtle responses to ur daft comments right?

If u have nothing valuable to add to any public nor private discuss then just STFU.

I sincerely apologize for my choice of words in this particular response to u but i am not sorry for using them because ur comments were so senseless and i honestly hope u are not this senseless on a daily basis.
more emotional outburst from a brain dead southerner . * yawn * . lipsrsealed
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by pasol4real(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
sammyj:
People should read through before commenting and stop all this rubbish of PMB appointing Huasa's only for juicy positions without considering that the new head of DPR is currently acting and the most senior officer in that unit. God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria.!!! wink

It is u that shud go seek for sense.
So we do not hav any southerner with the capacity to act? This daura man is seriously configured to the North.God save us .
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by drss(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
hey the question is, CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH ? obviously not. the one that your southerner jonathan did, we are still picking up the pieces. southerners are a forking joke. not fit to rule a farm talk less of a country. only fashola has some sense in that whole south grin
Instead of beating around the bush, why don't you come out boldly and say muslims are better leader than christians The kind of propaganda the almajiris north are being fed daily by their malams to resist any christian that becomes a President.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by shizzleStar: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
[s]see what i am saying about southerners ? no common sense. this is your rebuttal ? just an emotional outburst. no points made whatsoever. you southerners are dumb for the most part[/s] cheesy
You can't find sence in my rebuttal? that is exactly how your moro.nic comments sound. DUMB! Dumb comments like yours are not befitting of any reasonable response.

Bleeping moro.n grin
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by ExInferis(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Emekamex:
Northernocracy: Government of the north, by the north and for the north.

The north cried the same thing when GEJ was employing southerners everywhere, and you arseholes told us to "get over it".

well, get over it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.