Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR (42222 Views)

FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation / FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / Buhari And Ladan Abubakar, Oldest Photojournalist In Nigeria Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sammyj: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Who handed over to the northerner? PBM or the past head of DPR answer or rest your case.
pasol4real:

It is u that shud gi seen for sense.
So we do not hav any southerner with the capacity to act? This daura man is seriously configured to the North.God save us .
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
drss:

Instead of beating around the bush, why don't you come out boldly and say muslims are better leader than christians The kind of propaganda the almajiris north are being fed daily by their malams to resist any christian that becomes a President.
this has nothing to do with religion at all. i have studied northerners and southerners and i have concluded northerners have some dignity about them. some class. southerners are just goats for the most part. led and controlled by their desires and lusts and greed

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
shizzleStar:
You can't find sence in my rebuttal? that is exactly how your moro.nic comments sound. DUMB! Dumb comments like yours are not befitting of any reasonable response.

Bleeping moro.n grin
its SENSE not SENCE. dayum you southerners are brain dead cry
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by EasternPride: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
yeah industrious thieves wink

Respect your rubbish self.

Dony stay in diaspora and spew rubbish.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
oduastates:
To whom much is given , much is expected .
As much as people like to deny it , the oil does not belong to Nigeria . It belongs to the Niger delta. 13% derivation or not.
Positions in the oil industry should be left for the south south. We are not in 1970 anymore. The region now has materials to man leadership positions in the oil industry.
The NW and SW have produced the president, VP and everything in between(. Regardless of how saraki chooses to manipulate his identity like The late Sunday Awoniyi in the past ,seeking to benefit from any government in power, he is Yoruba.)
Nigeria is not a nation . The other parts SS and SE of the country must not see themselves as marginalised .
They are already out of the leadership equation.
This appointment should have been delayed until a sense of belonging and equity has been established.
Buhari should avoid committing Jonathan's mistakes in marginalising the SS and SEwhere the SW Was deliberately marginalised and nepotism was institutionalised . There seem to be a lack of sensitive people around the corridors of power.
Conceding all the leadership positions in the oil industry to the SS wouldn't be asking for too much.
Unless he is a bad student of history or he wants to see the militants back in the creek .
As for those who cannot look beyond their nepotic world view , even with jonathan trying to hamper growth and development in the SW , the region grew faster than any other in the country .
Personally , I would have preferred Buhari to tap into the global oil industry for foreign managers when he cannot find a decent enough person from the SS.
Also , he should look at creating 6 non political and technocratic positions of deputy Vice President.one from each zone to channel equitable development .
Even though I want nigeria to succeed, I cannot but admit that we have lost the opportunity to forge the soul of a nation. The people have been corrupted. I am not one of those deluding myself over Buhari.
The corrupt Jonathan out , mission accomplished but
Good intentions never solves anything.
My default remains and will forever remain , An independent Yoruba Nation. OODUA STATES.
Somebody has hacked your moniker.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by shizzleStar: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
its SENSE not SENCE. dayum you southerners are brain dead cry
Its a typo you moro.n. Ever used an android phone? Hypocrite! You don't start a sentence with a small letter. Mr teacher dont teach me nonsense.

When you are whipped for your folly, you look for typographic errors.

You remain a bleeping mo.ron tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by EasternPride: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
this has nothing to do with religion at all. i have studied northerners and southerners and i have concluded northerners have some dignity about them. some class. southerners are just goats for the most part. led and controlled by their desires and lusts and greed

If u bring this up too much, I will do a detailed article of all loots by Northerners and southerners and u compare.

The only thing is that northerners will do everything to protect theirs, while Southerners don't always.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
shizzleStar:
Its a typo you moro.n. Ever used an android phone?

When you are whipped for your folly, you look for typographic errors.

You remain a bleeping mo.ron tongue cheesy
your android phone has no spell check ?. dayum you southerners are still in the stone ages. prehistoric Australopithecus nigga cry
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by drss(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
And you think northerners are not selfish and greedy as well? How they use religion to keep their own people in pepetual bondage and extreme poverty? They are so upright and truthful yet played politics with Boko haram. So full of integrity yet according the the United Nations, the North is the poorest region in Nigeria despite the fact that they ruled Nigeria more than any region in the country. You have never lived in the North.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by shizzleStar: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
your android phone has no spell check ?. dayum you southerners are still in the stone ages. prehistoric Australopithecus nigga cry
Again, you don't begin a sentence with small but capital letter. And those southerners include your mor.onic father that birthed you? No?

You are irredeemably stewpid.

Bleeping mor.on!
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
EasternPride:

If u bring this up too much, I will do a detailed article of all loots by Northerners and southerners and u compare.

The only thing is that northerners will do everything to protect theirs, while Southerners don't always.
brah, there are thieves on both sides. however for this country to be brought back into dignity, we need a distinguished non-corrupt northerner. you can find many of those. can you find a distinguished non-corrupt southerner ? its like finding a needle in the haystack. its impossible to find. southerners are useless for the most part. its the truth. question is, can you handle the truth ?
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
shizzleStar:
Again, you don't begin a sentence with small but capital letter.

You are irredeemably stewpid.

Bleeping mor.on!
more emotional rants by a brain dead southerner. * yawn * grin
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by shizzleStar: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
more emotional rants by a brain dead southerner. * yawn * grin
Incorrigible Arrow!

You need to go back to elementary.

Fvcking mo.ron cheesy
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
drss:

And you think northerners are not selfish and greedy as well? How they use religion to keep their own people in pepetual bondage and extreme poverty? They are so upright and truthful yet played politics with Boko haram. So full of integrity yet according the the United Nations, the North is the poorest region in Nigeria despite the fact that they ruled Nigeria more than any region in the country. You have never lived in the North.
boko haram has nothing to do with northerners. it is a CIA project. northerners dont build bombs and have expensive american military ammunitions. its like what you have with ISIS. its the validation for AFRICOM being in africa

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Rilwayne001: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:

grin grin Dayumm
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by drss(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
EasternPride:

He's trying hard to paint the picture that muslims are better leaders than christians. Exactly what malams up north are telling the almajiris to resist if possible with violence the emergence of a christian president.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
shizzleStar:
Incorrigible Arrow!

You need to go back to elementary.

Fvcking mo.ron cheesy
i am still waiting on you to make a valid cogent point not these emotional rants. what am I going to grow old and grey waiting for you to make some sense ? I aint getting any younger here buddy, engage that coconut brain of yours and come up with points cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Dayumm
grin grin grin am giving that brother the beat down of his life. him wan try me bros LWKM
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
this is why they are pre-emptively bombing cross-river state!
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Iko5000: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
boko haram has nothing to do with northerners. it is a CIA project. northerners dont build bombs and have expensive american military ammunitions. its like what you have with ISIS. its the validation for AFRICOM being in africa
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Iko5000: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
b**l Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
sukkot:
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by bilal4riid(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

Another northern appointment...

grin grin grin grin grin
And Goodluck appointed southner 2013
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Iko5000:
b**l Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
can you handle the truth ? thats the question here. boko haram is not a northerner thing. its just that there are many poor gullible northerners who can be convinced to strap that bomb and blow themselves and others away. its a CIA covert operation

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Rilwayne001: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin am giving that brother the beat down of his life. him wan try me bros LWKM

His case is of the yoruba adage that says "Omode o mo awodi, Iya re lo mo asa" grin grin I can bet, you can't translate this vernacular. lwkm grin
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

His case is of the yoruba adage that says "Omode o mo awodi, Iya re lo mo asa" grin grin I can bet, you can't translate this vernacular. lwkm grin
bros that yoruba is too strong for me lol. although i know what ' omode ' is. it means a young person wink
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

Another northern appointment...

grin grin grin grin grin
What is the secret behind your FTC record? Like seriously, what?
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by drss(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
Boko Haram may be the creation of CIA but it has the blessings of northern elements. Haven't you heard of northerners donating the kids for the cause of Boko haram? Anyway thats not the point. Your point is that, muslims are more transparent, sincere, down to earth incorruptible and truthful than christians and so they make better leaders than christians. I agree that muslims are more politicaly aware than most christians. But as far as leadership is concern, no religion holds the monopoly of leadership.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Rilwayne001: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
bros that yoruba is too strong for me lol. although i know what ' omode ' is. it means a young person wink

You need to come back home brahhh. The weather over there is not doing you good...lmao grin grin
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You need to come back home brahhh. The weather over there is not doing you good...lmao grin grin
grin 2015 , insha allah, as they say in the north
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
drss:

Boko Haram may be the creation of CIA but it has the blessings of northern elements. Haven't you heard of northerners donating the kids for the cause of Boko haram? Anyway thats not the point. Your point is that, muslims are more transparent, sincere, down to earth incorruptible and truthful than christians and so they make better leaders than christians. I agree that muslims are more politicaly aware than most christians. But as far as leadership is concern, no religion holds the monopoly of leadership.
there you go. the bolded is all I needed from you. lets discard the rest. now we finally see eye to eye wink
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Rilwayne001: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
grin 2015 , insha allah, as they say in the north

Wish you well bro wink smiley .... I wish you well.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by myproperty(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
HardcoreAngela:
we are your Lord
An Angela in the north saying we are your Lord, I was expecting the term slaves of the hausa /Fulani in the north . sorry for my statement but you fumbled.
Any way there is nothing wrong with the appointment as long as he performs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague / Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.