Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR (42223 Views)

FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation / FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / Buhari And Ladan Abubakar, Oldest Photojournalist In Nigeria Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by slyopez(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Yoloba's sold nigeria to the hands of abokkii.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Wish you well bro wink smiley .... I wish you well.
likewise my brother, I wish you well too. I am in the hands of God. man proposes but God disposes. But i am definitely certain it is this year. I am waiting on some factors to kick in. wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by neocortex: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
his kinsmen have more sense than southerners. truth be told.

and anybody appointed by buhari, even if it is an alien, is fine with me. the man is appointing people he trusts. apparently he does not trust many southerners. i wonder why. look at ta orji and okorocha ? two imbeciles

although from the south i think needs to find a spot for fashola. thats the only southerner with sense

his kinsmen have more sense than southerner you . truth be told.
I am tired of all the herd roaming around and trying to prove who is the
most loyal slave.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
neocortex:

his kinsmen have more sense than southerner you . truth be told.
I am tired of all the herd roaming around and trying to prove who is the
most loyal slave.
ahhhh, let me guess ? you are a biafran. only biafrans use the word ' slave ' because they are not in power. to a biafran, any tribe not in power is a slave. * yawn *. more brain dead southerner reasoning
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by arabbunkum: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is government of the North, by the North, and for the North.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by neocortex: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
ahhhh, let me guess ? you are a biafran. only biafrans use the word ' slave ' because they are not in power. to a biafran, any tribe not in power is a slave. * yawn *. more brain dead southerner reasoning

You should be ashamed of where you come from because your only contribution
to Nigeria is death and more deaths.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by ukandi1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
HardcoreAngela:
.... And so shall it be for the next 200 years if Nigeria still remains

back to sender
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Blackfire(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
guntranno:

I trust you... You sha no dey disappoint... keep counting

uguly small girl
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by philfrey08: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Every position except one Buhari has dished out.... its been Awusa.... where is Yoloba? Where is egbo?
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by INTROVERT(f): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ishilove:

What is the secret behind your FTC record? Like seriously, what?

Nothing o... just that am always online as am working on my dissertation.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
neocortex:

You should be ashamed of where you come from because your only contribution
to Nigeria is death and more deaths.
[b]i am not a northerner if thats what you are thinking. i am from the south. however I am objective enough to see that southerners are for the most part just useless people. all you have to do is come to this forum to glean the mindset of the average southerner. a man gets caught stealing, the average southerner aligns with the mans tribe and sees it as their tribe being persecuted if a thief from their tribe is getting judgement. or you may get a southern polithiefcian displaying his loot and cars on twitter and if you read the average southerner comment it goes like this ' those of you hating, God will not bless you like this ', or ' baba God make you do my own tooo oooo ' or ' one day I go reach there ' or ' my own is coming in Jesus name ' or etc etc. see, the average southerner whether poor or rich is bereft of morality. you are a wasted generation. a generation of useless people. I would rather the north holds onto power till this generation of southerners pass. you are all gone. finished. kaput. finito[/b]

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by myproperty(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
brah, there are thieves on both sides. however for this country to be brought back into dignity, we need a distinguished non-corrupt northerner. you can find many of those. can you find a distinguished non-corrupt southerner ? its like finding a needle in the haystack. its impossible to find. southerners are useless for the most part. its the truth. question is, can you handle the truth ?
Really! I never knew that the man who made corruption official in Nigeria named IBB was a southerner, I never knew that Abacha whose loot is still being recovered is a southerner, I never knew that Abdulsalam who spent few months without one single project yet left an empty treasury was a southerner, I never knew that Umaru DIKKO was a southerner, I never knew that the best administrators during the regional government was from the north which is evident in development ,poverty and in imaginable rate ,degree and types of sicknesses. I never knew that a people stuck with hatred,murder and cursed-like under development is the yardstick of being a better administrators. I think they spoil Nigeria and are better crooks than the southerners in governance

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by ApcSucks: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

Nothing o... just that am always online as am working on my dissertation.

LoL ishilove is even surprised at the ftc don't worry she just finished second sch preparing for post-jamb that's why, am raising money for her post utme runs she will soon reduce her presence when admission comes LoL

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by shizzleStar: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
i am still waiting on you to make a valid cogent point not these emotional rants. what am I going to grow old and grey waiting for you to make some sense ? I aint getting any younger here buddy, engage that coconut brain of yours and come up with points cry
I'll rather you engage brain before talking.

According to you, southerners lack sense and northerners like dangota, danjuma are the ones with sense. Please tell what makes these rogues sensible? what criteria did you use to classify them as sensible? is the oil thief TY danjuma who doesn't k know how much he has/stolen? or a dangote who fronts for several govrnment official rogues? despite being the richest he cant even float a charity home, sponsor a football club like his home state club kano pillars, these are who you celebrate as having sense?

Now to the south, do you know Donald duke, Pat Utomi, Cosmas Maduka et all. To you they don't have sense.

Your senselessness stinks to high heavens wallahi

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sleemfesh: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
DropShot:
From the report, the guy is eminently qualified. And being the most senior executive in the DPR after the last director, the appointment is very well informed.

Did you read the article? Or you have just simply decided to act stupidly?

Was the penultimate guy not eminently qualified too? How do you guage correctness and non corruption? This is the most senior when the 'rot' was there and is now appointment head, what's the difference?
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
myproperty:

Really! I never knew that the man who made corruption official in Nigeria named IBB was a southerner, I never knew that Abacha whose loot is still being recovered is a southerner, I never knew that Abdulsalam who spent few months without one single project yet left an empty treasury was a southerner, I never knew that Umaru DIKKO was a southerner, I never knew that the best administrators during the regional government was from the north which is evident in development ,poverty and development. I never knew that a people stuck with hatred,murder and cursed-like under development is the yardstick of being a better administrators. I think they spoil Nigeria and are better crooks than the southerners in governance
[b]and even in being crooks those northern men still hold onto some form of dignity. there are crooks on both sides but there is dignity on one side. now from that one side with dignity if we can get a righteous citizen, nigeria will prosper again. now lets examine the northern crooks you have named. abacha, a crook, yes, but a strong principled man with dignity. the man commands respect. his only downside is he is a thief. his children are dignified too. you dont see them in the news flashing or flosssing. so thats his discipline that exudes from his children. only thing is he is a thief

IBB ? a thief. but the man is a man of dignity and commands respect. you will never see him on his bed on twitter or flashing his cars. in fact nobody hears about the man again. very private citizen. and his children are dignified. you dont see them up and down on news media

abdusalam, a man of dignity and an elder statesman. his only downside ? he is a thief

now southern politicians are thieves and have no dignity. so it is fair to say one side has dignity and the other does not. so lets look for the uncorrupted from the side with dignity and hence we have buhari today. dignified righteous man. [/b]
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by shizzleStar: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
[b]i am not a northerner if thats what you are thinking. i am from the south. however I am objective enough to see that southerners are for the most part just useless people. all you have to do is come to this forum to glean the mindset of the average southerner. a man gets caught stealing, the average southerner aligns with the mans tribe and sees it as their tribe being persecuted if a thief from their tribe is getting judgement. or you may get a southern polithiefcian displaying his loot and cars on twitter and if you read the average southerner comment it goes like this ' those of you hating, God will not bless you like this ', or ' baba God make you do my own tooo oooo ' or ' one day I go reach there ' or ' my own is coming in Jesus name ' or etc etc. see, the average southerner whether poor or rich is bereft of morality. you are a wasted generation. a generation of useless people. I would rather the north holds onto power till this generation of southerners pass. you are all gone. finished. kaput. finito[/b]
With this gibberish you just spewed you expect one not to take you from one suffering from psychotic disorder? Your level of senselessness is so dense.

What sort of morality do northerners have over southerners? pls can you give valid and vivid examples? Probably you mean 'high moral' northerners like IBB, Abacha, Atiku, Buhari, Yerima, Nyarko, Ali ndume, Modu sherrif, sule Lamido, Sanusi et all?

You are a sorry apology for a human

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by guntranno(f): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Blackfire:

uguly small girl

Stop craving for attention...

Make I give you small... Mtsheww
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
shizzleStar:
With this gibberish you just spewed you expect one not to take you from one suffering from psychotic disorder? Your level of senselessness is so dense.

What sort of morality do northerners have over southerners? pls can you give valid and vivid examples? Probably you mean 'high moral' northerners like IBB, Abacha, Atiku, Buhari, Yerima, Nyarko, Ali ndume, Modu sherrif, sule Lamido, Sanusi et all?

read my post above this one wink
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
shizzleStar:
I'll rather you engage brain before talking.

According to you, southerners lack sense and northerners like dangota, danjuma are the ones with sense. Please tell what makes these rogues sensible? what criteria did you use to classify them as sensible? is the oil thief TY danjuma who doesn't k know how much he has/stolen? or a dangote who fronts for several govrnment official rogues? despite being the richest he cant even float a charity home, sponsor a football club like his home state club kano pillars, these are who you celebrate as having sense?

Now to the south, do you know Donald duke, Pat Utomi, Cosmas Maduka et all. To you they don't have sense.

Your senselessness stinks to high heavens wallahi
all those southerners you mentioned are catastrophes waiting to happen if they gain the ultimate power. grin
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by shizzleStar: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
all those southerners you mentioned are catastrophes waiting to happen if they gain the ultimate power. grin

sukkot:
read my post above this one wink
Now you want to start beating about the bush and running round in circles like a headless chicken where 'specifics' are required.

In case you missed my poser i'll rephrase;

1. what criteria did you use in arriving at your misguided and dumb conclusion about who has sense and who doesn't?

2. Give with examples few names of northerners who have high 'morality' and southerners who lack it.

If you cant, do not expect me to continue to entertain your folly, indiscretion and crass dumbness.

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
GEJ pursue resource control NO WAY..he was rather running around with women.... grin...I think we can rest now...i am sure the few ijaws that would be working in the DPR(which I know they must be few) will barely or hardly rise to such top positions...
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Kenobus: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good for us. Very soon, Hausa would fill all positions. Why didt the DD renew Osahon's tenure? The SW would have filled the position
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by NiceHans: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
I m sorry bt we have qualified people from the south to head the petro dept in the south, why appoint a northerner? Go to the north, they heard d top positions, while southerners lick the peanuts
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
shizzleStar:

dont mind the north...theyve been hiding behind the cloak of "INTEGRITY" when in reality we do know how corrupt they are..i only blame GEJ that never thought about the future for his own people but kept running in circles trying to please the north... angry
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by ocelot2006(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hausa again...okay oh.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
shizzleStar:

Now you want to start beating about the bush and running round in circles like a headless chicken where 'specifics' are required.

In case you missed my poser i'll rephrase;

1. what criteria did you use in arriving at your misguided and dumb conclusion about who has sense and who doesn't?

2. Give with examples few names of northerners who have high 'morality' and southerners who lack it.

If you cant, do not expect me to continue to entertain your folly, indiscretion and crass dumbness.
when you look at a man, his face, his expressions, the way he carries himself, the way he walks, the way he talks, the aura around the man, the respect he commands just based on his aura and presence, you can pretty much, if you are a spiritual person, pick out people with dignity and useless people. by a mans countenance you can know what he is about. and i gotta tell you ? based on all that criteria, the south just aint got it. south is just a bunch of junkies looking for their next fix and will get it no matter how low they gotta stoop. the days of men of dignity in the south has gone. the days of men like awolowo is gone.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
NiceHans:
I m sorry bt we have qualified people from the south to head the petro dept in the south, why appoint a northerner? Go to the north, they heard d top positions, while southerners lick the peanuts
I just want us in the niger delta to really know what we want and how to handle responsibilities when ever we rise to position of authority next time...next time if mistakenly we have a niger deltan as president(thats if this useless country still exists by then) we would push for the right things and forget about every other zone...

The north would keep controlling things until the rest part of the country secedes from them...
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by docsholz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is getting interesting
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by myproperty(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
[b]and even in being crooks those northern men still hold onto some form of dignity. there are crooks on both sides but there is dignity on one side. now from that one side with dignity if we can get a righteous citizen, nigeria will prosper again. now lets examine the northern crooks you have named. abacha, a crook, yes, but a strong principled man with dignity. the man commands respect. his only downside is he is a thief. his children are dignified too. you dont see them in the news flashing or flosssing. so thats his discipline that exudes from his children. only thing is he is a thief

IBB ? a thief. but the man is a man of dignity and commands respect. you will never see him on his bed on twitter or flashing his cars. in fact nobody hears about the man again. very private citizen. and his children are dignified. you dont see them up and down on news media

abdusalam, a man of dignity and an elder statesman. his only downside ? he is a thief

now southern politicians are thieves and have no dignity. so it is fair to say one side has dignity and the other does not. so lets look for the uncorrupted from the side with dignity and hence we have buhari today. dignified righteous man. [/b]

That is why the north can never develope more than the South if people like you can find dignity in stealing just like majority of northerners.
We in the South understand the meaning of development with or without the federal government.
Check this out: human development is high in the South, education is high in the South, civilisation is high in the South, standard of living is better in the South. Go about and dignify criminals

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Realist2: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok
Another northern appointment...
grin grin grin grin grin

Keep counting, we will need the statistics at the end of july .
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sukkot: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
myproperty:

That is why the north can never develope more than the South if people like you can find dignity in stealing just like majority of northerners.
We in the South understand the meaning of development with or without the federal government.
Check this out: human development is high in the South, education is high in the South, civilisation is high in the South, standard of living is better in the South. Go about and dignity criminals
what south ? please. only a fraction of the south is developed. and the reason the north is less developed is because it is a very punishing environment. its damn near desert conditions. very hot and arid and the soil is not that great. we in the south are in coastal cities and are expected to be more developed. the land is fertile, we are on the coast meaning all the sea ports are in the south. so dont think the north is not developed because of corruption alone. the place is a desert. if southerners lived in the north they will be worse than the northerners in the north. so it is geographical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / Before And After Photos Of Amaechi's Pot Belly By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.