Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,072 members, 7,863,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR (42227 Views)

FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation / FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / Buhari And Ladan Abubakar, Oldest Photojournalist In Nigeria Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by kritikali(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Emekamex:

Your brain seems to be exceedingly maladjusted; no offense.

Non taken, but grey matter must be missing in ur brain..kindly check sir.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by guntranno(f): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Blackfire:

merci... The weather is cold, cover up, and take alot of vitamin c +water.
Hope u ve all this at home?

Very well
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Blackfire(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
guntranno:

Very well
very well?
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by babadem2much(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
If they deny dis one i will quit NL,
all this yeye bloggers go make man go buy cow to celebrate hin go turn back sell am as tokunbo. Chai!
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Caseless: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Introvert
Gba'halu o o
Biiko.

I know you havesmiley

Caseless is actually a good person as evidenced from his reply to you.
It is one thing for a man to be in the wrong and an honourable thing to admit and learn.

Thank you for pardoning him.

Caseless, you sefgrin
My grammar bow for your grammar.
Lmao
thank you , ma'am!

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Caseless: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

He is indeed honourable..
I accept. grin grin grin
cool cool cool

Thank you!
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Slidoo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
He merited d post..PMB doesn't jux appoint people anyhow.... His profile was superb.
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by myproperty(m): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
what south ? please. only a fraction of the south is developed. and the reason the north is less developed is because it is a very punishing environment. its damn near desert conditions. very hot and arid and the soil is not that great. we in the south are in coastal cities and are expected to be more developed. the land is fertile, we are on the coast meaning all the sea ports are in the south. so dont think the north is not developed because of corruption alone. the place is a desert. if southerners lived in the north they will be worse than the northerners in the north. so it is geographical

thank you for using the term why the north is less developed than the south it shows that you actually agree even with your wrong analogy that the south is more developed than the north.
I gave you facts by mentioning super corrupt northern leaders,all you could say was to dignify corruption made by northerners.

The actual reason the north is far far less developed than the south is because of the corrupt nature of northern politicians not because of the environment as you said.I do not understand what a northerner means by development,but I do know that development in the south is all encompassing. Now you mentioned environment: The cost of making a one kilometer road in the south is about four times the cost of making the same one kilometer in the north. The north does not experience chronic erosion, the north knows nothing about a swampy terrain nor do they know the effect of flooding which is more of a daily occurrence during rainy season in the south, the north knows nothing about oceans overflowing its bound. what natural disaster is the north prone to, if not a once in a blue moon disaster or do you an unimaginable level of diseases, illiteracy and poverty in the north as natural disaster?

In case you don't know, a Nigeria without the core north would have prospered and developed more than this, what the core north had succeeded in doing is to take Nigeria 30years backward. If one have to list the names of corrupt leaders in this country 90% would be from the north. the southerners are not a lazy lot, that is why the poorest state in southern Nigeria have a better human capital than the most developed state in the north .

If southerners live in the north has you said the north would never be a negative reference point as it is today, it would not be a factory where beggars are manufactured because they have very fertile and very large land for agriculture. note that agriculture empowers the individual while natural resources empowers the nation as a whole.
The north is a total failure in terms of any developmental indices primarily because they poccess selfish and very corrupt leaders that believe in the rankadede stile of life.

In conclusion there is no dignity in criminals, stop dignifying your criminals
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by Caseless: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . Lol!! Good that is settled now... 'Se awe nlo daada?'
sure, bro!
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by sammyj: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2015
.. grin wink grin grin grin
kritikali:

So gej wasn't configured to south? Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by lilcashking(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

Another northern appointment...

grin grin grin grin grin
if u will apply justice to ur self go and check the last list of nnpc board during badluck ebola jonabomb era
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by worksmart(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2015
If no ministerial appointments, doesn't it mean, FG is Buhari?
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by worksmart(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Does it make sense that PMB is making appointments that he could have delegated to ministers that he is yet to appoint to make?
Re: FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR by NiceHans: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2015
IzonOwei:
I just want us in the niger delta to really know what we want and how to handle responsibilities when ever we rise to position of authority next time...next time if mistakenly we have a niger deltan as president(thats if this useless country still exists by then) we would push for the right things and forget about every other zone...

The north would keep controlling things until the rest part of the country secedes from them...

Well said. I think its up to the niger deltans to stop all these non sense and really fight for their positions. Im every percent sure that there is a qualified and up to d task niger deltan to head this position, go to the north, even common school principal they will manouver a way and put a semi illiterate northerner there, when southerners are more suitable for the postion. Trust me, im not biased against north, but i feel if you do something to someone, you rather have them do same to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) / Before And After Photos Of Amaechi's Pot Belly By Reno Omokri / Shekarau's Defection To PDP In 2014 & 2022 In Pictures: Has Anything Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.