Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Wetin Make I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Make I Do? (1833 Views)

My Yankee Abok! Say Make I Fain Beta Lady For Am / Wetin Make I Do? / Make I Waka Or Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin Make I Do? by sweetliet: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2009
i need advice on what to do about a very serious situation i find myself.

my boy and i got admittion the same time and now money no dey flow from hin side again and i get alot of admirers.

wetin make i do?  make i give them because i need money or stick to the person wey love me but not fit provid money?
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Skywalker5(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked.This post go dey very interesting.

Na for romance you for put your story not inside fashion angry angry
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by benincitys(f): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2009
is he you father to provid for you?
how old are you ?
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by sweetliet: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2009
Na my papa n mama hin bi nw as far as hn don mary me. Yes oh! Sebi na bible talk say d 2 go bicm one flesh? Abi u no dey read ur bible?
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by benincitys(f): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2009
did the blble tell you not to work as a wife ?
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by uzwu: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2009
Funny thread ;

My dear poster pls get yourself a job and stop relying on a man ok.

Even the Bible says you are the man's helpmate read your bible well
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by OfficeGirl(f): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2009
Is he your husband? Then why were you considering
leaving him for other admirers?

You could engage in buying and selling stuffs in school
so as to take care of your petty needs as well as his. You
dont really need to depend on a guy these days. They need
independent woman, so wake up!
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Busta(f): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2009
Money is the root of all evil!
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2009
Threadstarter, in other words you want to become a prostitute because your boy friend cannot afford to pay your fees?
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by yme1(f): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2009
keep it cool girl,you need to understand is present state and always pray for him abi na money you love.
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by touchmeder: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2009
na this thing some girls dey do when dey make guys insult chicks for nairaland and say naija girl too like money embarassed

come on girl this is ur boyfriend and not your husband
are your parents not catering for you?
the money you need is it for your school fees,books,hostel accomodation or na hair,nails,recharge,cloths and occasional treat
talk true
the way u are managing he is probably doing the same. why place more on him?where he can, he will help you
if you leave him now for this sole reason, the next person u may not love like that. ur so called love will just be hinged soley on money,tomorrow if he is out of job u waka commot again.
Sha if you cant manage walk away, but think again. ''y am i selling myself to the highest bidder''
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by lancevader(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2009
touchmeder:

na this thing some girls dey do when dey make guys insult chicks for nairaland and say naija girl too like money embarassed

come on girl this is ur boyfriend and not your husband
are your parents not catering for you?
the money you need is it for your school fees,books,hostel accomodation or na hair,nails,recharge,cloths and occasional treat
talk true
the way u are managing he is probably doing the same. why place more on him?where he can, he will help you
if you leave him now for this sole reason, the next person u may not love like that. ur so called love will just be hinged soley on money,tomorrow if he is out of job u waka commot again.
Sha if you cant manage walk away, but think again. ''y am i selling myself to the highest bidder''

am happy yu gurls now no

infact i dae boil wenevr i enter dis site just to see gurls dae talk abnt money issue

poster dont let me insult yu o?

ahan
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by yme1(f): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2009
lance vader, you have every right to be angry.
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by lancevader(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2009
y me:

lance vader, you have every right to be angry.

how do you mean
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by yme1(f): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2009
i mean the poster no try at all.
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by vanderjo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2009
@poster,
you need ask what she loves,it is clear.why are u asking us now?our opinion would be a difference.
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2009
HEY 9JA WILL NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME!!!!!!
the fact that you are even asking the question, tells us what kind of low life you are.
this low life of a woman doesn't even talk of loving her man or anything, it's just about MONEY MONEY or MONEY. here man is onoly good as long as he has money TO GIVE HER.
the poster is no different than the women walking the street at night looking for customers, ashewo!!!!!!
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by webprince(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2009
Wetin una dey try advice sef. Am sure d poster don make up her mind. abi @poster no be so?
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by omega25red(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2009
she actually has a pic up to show who it is that is asking such a ridiculos question. If people start to call you ashawo now you go vex. If you can't get a job to support yourself in the first place then you need to cut down your expenses. And honestly no good will come to you when it comes to men if you do this guy wrong. You should be happy that he is working on his future instead you want money for hand so your back for go down
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by sweetliet: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2009
na wa o! see as una wan crucify me for here, she person no fit speak hin mind for here again without all this olofofo come dey yab ham.

na crime to like money.

una wey say una read bible, she una no read the part wey say money answereth all things

abi na only me read this part.

infact, if una like, make una give me any name wey una like, truth must be told, money makes relationship sweeter. if na lie, ask omega25red. grin
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by temi4rea(f): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2009
sweetliet:

na wa o! see as una wan crucify me for here, she person no fit speak hin mind for here again without all this olofofo come dey yab ham.

na crime to like money.

una wey say una read bible, she una no read the part wey say money answereth all things

infact, if una like, make una give me any name wey una like, truth must be told, money makes relationship sweeter. if na lie, ask omega25red. grin

Na joke section u for go,

because u find everything funny.
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2009
sweetliet:

na crime to like money.

to like money is NOT the problem, the problem is that you are in a relationship and you seems to be ready to do ANYTHING for money, why don't you break up with your boyfriend first, or AT LEAST, tell him what kind of woman you are so he can make the choice if he wants to stay with you and your LovePeddler attitudes.
what you are doing is not any better than the prostitutes. get a dictionary and look for PROSTITUTE and see what it says. you will find some similarities with what you do.
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by onyxera(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
were is f**k you make im no catch u o
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by patwhizkid(f): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2009
Sweetliet, money go wound ur angle 90 lyk kalokalo, shea ti gbo?
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by sweetliet: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2009
patwhizkid:

Sweetliet, money go wound ur angle 90 lyk kalokalo, shea ti gbo?
na you money go first wound.

she i tell you say i need your money?/

take time make you no let me vex oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by temi4rea(f): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2009
@Poster

Dont go there atall,

Pat na my baby o and she no dey do gals!

@Pat
Sweethet how skl now?
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Andyjoy(f): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2009
Let's get this straight.

Is d guy in question ur husband?

is he in d same school wt u?

Is he aware that u have financial issues?

Finally, get a hold on urself and be a good girl, don't do anything stupid because of money, try and manage wt ur guy/husband, boyfriend, or whatever.
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by patwhizkid(f): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2009
Temi, long tym. Where u run go since nao? School dey fyn o. Baby, i miss u.
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by JJYOU: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2009
wbb
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by desthan(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2009
Another Retarded Thread undecided u no gree to for better for worse
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by sweetliet: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2009
desthan:

Another Retarded Thread undecided u no gree to for better for worse

who tell you say for better for worse still dey exist. na for better for better, for worse for worse. check your dictionary
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2009
so sweetliet, how much u wan charge?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ladies Always Lookin 4 Already Made Men? Why Dont U Make One Ready? / My Husband Came Back And Told Me He Almost Got Tempted By Other Girls / How To Have A Phone Conversation With Your Girlfriend With A Language Barrier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.