Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Wetin Make I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Make I Do? (1837 Views)

My Yankee Abok! Say Make I Fain Beta Lady For Am / Wetin Make I Do? / Make I Waka Or Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Make I Do? by temi4rea(f): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2009
OMO IBO:

so sweetliet, how much u wan charge?

For the weekend abi!

@Pat
Stay cool o!
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2009
temi 4 rea:

For the weekend abi!
yes oo for the weekend.
you fit join too if you want
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2009
Whatever works for ya, ur life. . . . .so do u i guess!! smiley
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by sweetliet: 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2009
omo ibo na all your savings plus your life na i dey charge, if you fit pay, call me
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2009
sweetliet:

omo ibo na all your savings plus your life na i dey charge, if you fit pay, call me
o girl, you cheap ooo.
so na only my savings and my life you want?
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by patwhizkid(f): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
Sweetliet, when omo ibo don settle u, make u rememba me o. U knw say u be my personal person o.
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Czarskit(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
Prostitution Association Nigeria welcomes u! See your mouth like provide! Akoshi bero! angry

Carry on! Perhaps u go reach my hand soon enuff. . .
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by patwhizkid(f): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
D mad man has come online!
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2009
patwhizkid:

D mad man has come online!
so na used and abandoned property you want?
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by patwhizkid(f): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2009
Na who dem don use and abandone again nao?
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by IronButt(f): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2009
omg, love isnt money girl
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by sweetliet: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2009
Czarskit:

Prostitution Association Nigeria welcomes u! See your mouth like provide! Akoshi bero! angry

Carry on! Perhaps u go reach my hand soon enuff. . .

i belive say na bi their president.

see your prostitution mouth
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Archilles(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2009
@Poster,
There are some threads I normally dont bother to reply to, mainly because they sound stupid and urs definitely fall in that category but seeing ur response to some replies, I felt compelled to reply to urs.

I have met gals that like money a lot (obviously u just increased d number by one), and 99.99% are really stupid (including u). In this age and time, you expect a guy to bear all ur responsibilities, and a university undergraduate at dat. Where do u expect the guy to get the money from, steal, borrow or bank loans? In my opinion, 4 u to even think of spreading ur legs for money (which is the same thing prostitutes do), it means u are a lady of easy virtue or u r already doing it. I pity ur bf but at least have the courtesy of breaking up with him first, spare him the heartbreak.
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by sweetliet: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2009
Archilles:

@Poster,
There are some threads I normally dont bother to reply to, mainly because they sound stupid and urs definitely fall in that category but seeing ur response to some replies, I felt compelled to reply to urs.

I have met gals that like money a lot (obviously u just increased d number by one), and 99.99% are really stupid (including u). In this age and time, you expect a guy to bear all ur responsibilities, and a university undergraduate at dat. Where do u expect the guy to get the money from, steal, borrow or bank loans? In my opinion, 4 u to even think of spreading ur legs for money (which is the same thing prostitutes do), it means u are a lady of easy virtue or u r already doing it. I pity ur bf but at least have the courtesy of breaking up with him first, spare him the heartbreak.
for the records he also work and i also work. the issue of spreading my legs is not even in my head right now. when a guy is unnecessaryly tit fisted, what do u call dat
"saint archilles"
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Czarskit(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ sweetliet

Yes! I'm the President. Make sure u collect ur form from our secretariat in ur institution.

@ Pat the Witch

I'll let it pass 'cos I just returned our Mid-week service. . . Satan Bless U. . . kiss
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by patwhizkid(f): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2009
Awant wubbish!
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Delcylvi(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2009
Do whatever your mind tells you.For you to even think of betraying him means you never truely loved him.Am disappointed
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Macgreat(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2009
He has a job and you work too. , , you want him to spend on you while you save your money. smiley
he's not tight fisted-there are more important things to do money: school fees,rents,food etc
me think he's wise wink
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2009
sweetliet, how business na?
how many customers you don get?

i wan arrange you for weekend. how you see am?
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by patwhizkid(f): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
Sweeliet, òwò go scatter ur òbò.
Re: Wetin Make I Do? by Archilles(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
sweetliet:

for the records he also work and i also work. the issue of spreading my legs is not even in my head right now. when a guy is unnecessaryly tit fisted, what do u call dat
"saint archilles"

Oh, so u r even working, ehn? Chei, na wa ooo. U wan make the guy spend his earnings on u while u spend urs on what? You r nt even married to him yet and u have dis kinda attitude, ehn? Men! when you enter a man's house finally, surely u go become virus. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi / She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her / Hi Girl,can U Wash Ur Husbands Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.