Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? (2015 Views)

Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / Another Sodom And Gomorrah ...see What This Campus Students Were Caught Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oyinbo oooo, na wa for u ooooooo!
U asked us to wear coat under hot sun, we did!
U said we should speak ur language, we
obediently dump ours!
U asked us to tie a rope round our necks (tie) like goats, we obeyed!
U said our ladies should wear dead people's hair instead of the natural ones God gave to them, they obeyed.
U said we should marry just one woman in d midst of plenty damsels,we reluctantly obeyed!
U said our decent gals should wear catapults instead of d conventional pants, they obeyed!
U asked us to use rubber in order to control our birth rate and prevent disease u gave us, we obeyed even when it denied us sweetness of sex.
Now u want our men to sleep with fellow men
AND women with fellow women so dat God would visit us like Sodom and Gommorah!
Oyinbo, oooooo
We say tufiakwa! Mba! Rara ooo! No!
We no go gree with u dis time. If u like keep your aids (assistance).
As Nigerians, we say�� NO to gay relationships.
If u're not gay and have no intention of porting,
PLEASE share
God
CREATED
Adam and Eve
NOT
Adam and Steve.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
angry cheesy grin
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
lol America na 100percent Sodom and Gomorrah place o they've corrupted the whole world grin
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
chowlade:
lol America na 100percent Sodom and Gomorrah place o they've corrupted the whole world grin
the world sef is very receptive to being corrupted
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by IamLEGEND1: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
na oyinbo teach you to stay with one woman?
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by axiliborha(f): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm.......how can two men sleep together....very soon they will soon put the right of women sleeping with animal's then they will bring illuminati to the world for real.....then the anti Christ will come in suit and tie....by that time I would have been sleeping in church I don't like rough play
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by marieclare(f): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Seriously.... I tire. But it's all about choice. All those things you mentioned up there are choices we Africans made to fall in line and accept whatever. We can also make the choice collectively to not allow this most recent one.
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
axiliborha:
Hmmm.......how can two men sleep together....very soon they will soon put the right of women sleeping with animal's then they will bring illuminati to the world for real.....then the anti Christ will come in suit and tie....by that time I would have been sleeping in church I don't like rough play
who told u that church will be safe when antichrist comes. better go and read ur bible wella
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by axiliborha(f): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
alexistaiwo:

who told u that church will be safe when antichrist comes. better go and read ur bible wella
hmm the way you wrote that means that you are annoyed.... What I meant is in my country Nigeria.....who is going to be our antichrist
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
axiliborha:
hmm the way you wrote that means that you are annoyed.... What I meant is in my country Nigeria.....who is going to be our antichrist
wait let Me ask ifa
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by axiliborha(f): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
alexistaiwo:

wait let Me ask ifa
please also ask the oba of Benin too....that man's shrine is very strong
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
axiliborha:
please also ask the oba of Benin too....that man's shrine is very strong
how did u know? is that where u go to tie down the Destiny of my ogas at the top lol
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by iswearinowell(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
*jst thinking* what d fvvck do gayz see in fvvcking a fellow guy No boobsi 2 press, banging arses strong as a concrete, fvvcking without feeling any warmth but shit(poo-poo), kissing a fellow guy(eeewww disgusting). Iranu!!! Abacha!!!

#FROST

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
iswearinowell:
*jst thinking* what d fvvck do gayz see in fvvcking a fellow guy No boobsi 2 press, banging arses strong as a concrete, fvvcking without feeling any warmth but shit(poo-poo), kissing a fellow guy(eeewww disgusting). Iranu!!! Abacha!!!

#FROST
with this attitude am sure ur visa request to USA will be summarily rejected. don't judge people don't play God
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Samiceman: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
A man should be able to sleep with whatsoever he wants to sleep with! Be it sheep, dog, goat, cow or even MAN.... If u can't live with it, Bleep off! Its called CHOICE
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Samiceman:
A man should be able to sleep with whatsoever he wants to sleep with! Be it sheep, dog, goat, cow or even MAN.... If u can't live with it, Bleep off! Its called CHOICE
na so by their comments u shall know them. more on the way
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by iswearinowell(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
alexistaiwo:

with this attitude am sure ur visa request to USA will be summarily rejected. don't judge people don't play God
what is dis 1 saying Did i judge any1 with my post Did i play God Should i type slowly so u'll catch up? angry .. I have a u.s green passport already but with watz going on there, am nt planning 2 go there ever

#FROST
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Samiceman: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
alexistaiwo:

na so by their comments u shall know them. more on the way
Young man, America legalised gay, not mandated it... nobody is forcing anybody to be gay
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by iswearinowell(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Samiceman:
haaa weeerey
obviously a member of ANB(association of nyansh busters)
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
*Are you asking me? No Be Naija we both dey?? Mtchuu!
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Samiceman: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
iswearinowell:
haaa weeerey
obviously a member of ANB(association of nyansh busters)
Your moniker says all there is to know about you
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by iswearinowell(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Samiceman:
Your moniker says all there is to know about you
thank goodness you are intelligent enough to grab dat buh i guess d threads post is too complicated 4 u

#FROST
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Samiceman: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
iswearinowell:
thank goodness you are intelligent enough to grab dat buh i guess d threads post is too complicated 4 u

#FROST
Are u always this dumb or are u putting an extra effort this night?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
No no no no.....you guys are wrong altogether...America is not Sodom neither it is Gomorrah... What America is, is what the Bible called "The Great Babylon" "Mother of Harlot" who made all the earth drunk with her wickedness....who corrupts the whole earth. Do I hear someone speak of Antichrist? he is already on earth in a few years he will manifest nd Yes the beast is here on earth with us and will be giving his mark too. Oo no need to be afraid all you have to do is interpret the signs of the time. I can update you guys on what is going now....I will as Well tell you guys when the mark starts. Stay bless and be watchful.
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by axiliborha(f): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
alexistaiwo:

how did u know? is that where u go to tie down the Destiny of my ogas at the top lol
I don't know you from anywhere so why should I tie your destiny reachers......if they haven't located you yet means they are trekking my own carried a jet to meet me as per BOSSET
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
I no go talk
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by iswearinowell(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Samiceman:
Are u always this dumb or are u putting an extra effort this night?
sumtin lyk dat, are u happy nw Oya go and rest

#frost
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by sarmiie(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oyinbo didn't force u to do most, if not all of those.

Besides, other countries besides US have legalized it, so it's not as if they'r the first to do so. Most likely, they won't be the last too.

Lastly, ranting about this is not productive.

From a religious POV, what u'r doing only alienates and prevents them from listening deeply to preaching. You can't convert when u condemn and judge.

From a legal POV, so long as its consentual btw 2 adults, there's no problem.

From a moralistic POV, the act of homosexualism, however repulsive to u, doesn't harm anyone. So it being immoral is a moot point.

I don't like the act. But I also believe that the rants we'v seen on social media is one too many.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2015
sarmiie:
Oyinbo didn't force u to do most, if not all of those.

Besides, other countries besides US have legalized it, so it's not as if they'r the first to do so. Most likely, they won't be the last too.

Lastly, ranting about this is not productive.

From a religious POV, what u'r doing only alienates and prevents them from listening deeply to preaching. You can't convert when u condemn and judge.

From a legal POV, so long as its consentual btw 2 adults, there's no problem.

From a moralistic POV, the act of homosexualism, however repulsive to u, doesn't harm anyone. So it being immoral is a moot point.

I don't like the act. But I also believe that the rants we'v seen on social media is one too many.
seconded
Re: Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? by brize(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2015
The same way they introduced trouser for women and we mouth lashed and even went to the extent of stoning and shutting some women that wore the trouser with pure water then......... But now what happens?? The church now smiles in welcoming ladies with leggings... How funny, Op i bet you that we will still find this Homosexual as nothing very soon......... As usual we will say,,,,,,,, after all whites are doing it

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Trolling / The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It / Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.