Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah (3661 Views)

Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by teepsee(f): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
The question is clear. I have been thinking, which modern city in the world can be compared to the Sodom and Gomorrah in the Holy book. Guys do you think?
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Kingcesar: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Las vergas and maimi
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Lalas247(f): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amsterdam grin
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by vizkiz: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Amsterdam grin
lol. In what aspect?

I think America fits the description though.

1 Like

Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Amsterdam grin
hahaha I knew you'll come up with Amsterdam lol

1 Like

Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by VargasVee(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
North Korea

Everything is so wrong there grin
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Earthquake1: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sin city - wherever it is.
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
(CANCUN, MEXICO) Very wild

1 Like

Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
California

1 Like

Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Las Vegas
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by rheether(f): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rome.
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Californication grin.
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Amsterdam grin
they put semi nude girls inside showglasses in dat city right? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rorachy:
Californication grin.
aghhhh my best Season film cheesy
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
lefulefu:
aghhhh my best Season film cheesy
grin.

1 Like

Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by teepsee(f): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kingcesar:
Las vergas and maimi
maimi is not as bad as people thought, they just got a lot of fun place.
Rorachy:
Californication grin.
Is tba:that a new place or what? angry
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by teepsee(f): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Earthquake1:
Sin city - wherever it is.
I don't think they is a place like that, just a name to draw attention [quote author=Phylemon post=58790793]Ajegunle

undecided
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Amsterdam grin

Reason plz
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by jaksmillioniar: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
MzLarem:
California
see mouth
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by WizAkzy: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
sad
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by teehamzat(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Las vegas(sin city), Rome and mexico
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sodom was a city which suffered a natural disaster, just like Pompeii in Italy. Has nothing to do with sin.
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by obonujoker(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Maiduguri
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
see mouth
So you followed me for the purpose of stalking me. SMH! get a life already.
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by teepsee(f): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
MzLarem:
So you followed me for the purpose of stalking me. SMH! get a life already.

grin
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by teepsee(f): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lalastica come and give your own answer grin
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by osemoses1234(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Keyan
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by MissRaine69(f): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Bangkok
Anything goes over there
You can be a paedophile, sexual deviant, man, woman or both you will find your saucer over there. Nothing is off limit.
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Lalas247(f): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Reason plz

Trust me it is
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Lalas247(f): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:

they put semi nude girls inside showglasses in dat city right? grin
Wahlahi God suppose turn the who city to stone grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking / Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter / Mtn Zomobie Unlimited Download Is Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.