Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Is Wrong With Dating Women Older Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Dating Women Older Than You? (1883 Views)

Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You / What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Is Anything Wrong With Dating An EX Of Over A Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Women Older Than You? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Nothing wrong until she starts treating you like a kiddo who can't distinguish betwixt his left$right hands.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Women Older Than You? by khassy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
I only date ladies older than me cus I can't stand the immaturity of all this gals

and I kinda love being around older gals

NB
am rich and don't give a Bleep bout their money so can't dat out undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Women Older Than You? by Cholls(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it nt like u can see. There is a pix on my dp.
my sister in this case i am too too young so please check the person bellow me.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Women Older Than You? by mommyice: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nothing wrong with it as long as you do not mind being called her BEN10 or BEN5, depending on your age gap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Am In Love With Fearlesschicken! / 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook / Tips On How To Be Single And Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.