Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook (1872 Views)

Weird Things Guys Do Before They Orgasm / Twelve Common Things Guys Do To Screw Up With Girls / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
This write up is not to embarass guys rather its to bring to their attention some untidy things they do knowingly or unknowingly.

Sweat shirts or Polo
: A lot of guys don't know that their polo or T Shirt gives out offensive odour because of the fabrics are too woolly for our weather. Polos and T shirts should not be worn twice and also wearing singlet underneath to absorb the sweat before it gets to the polo is highly recommended
Use of fragrance also in the evening after close of work if you ve been under the weather that day is never a bad idea.

Boxers or Briefs: Staying in the hostel during my university days opened my eyes to how some guys can wear boxers for Methuselah years. I remember a guy briefs that we used to joke with that if beans is planted on the place where his scrotum lies in the briefs that the beans will germinate faster than if NPK is applied to it.
A lot of guys are guilty of this boxer or brief thingy so they should see everyday as they are going out that they are taking that sweet and clean babe to bed so wearing a fresh boxer or brief should be a MUST

Smelling and Dirty socks: If only today's fashion allows for white socks then this won't be a problem cos everyone will like to wear an immaculate white socks but that's not the case that's why when some guys remove their shoes in the office ( can't explain the smell) We need to have about five pairs of socks so that we can always change it daily.
Shoes should also be kept in a airy place so that moisture won't build up inside it..

Hairy Armpit: This is where opinion differs because some school of thought will tell you that Men need to leave their armpit unshaved cos it gives out that male aura but i beg to disagree. Hairy armpit makes you sweaty and leaves stains under your shirt. Trimming it down to a good low and not bare to the skin is recommended by me.
Who hairy armpit don epp

Hairy Nose and dirty Ears
: Some guys don't know that they need to clean their ears with cotton buds in the morning after their shower or wash their ear in tge bathroom. When you are sitting in front of people their eyes might dart to your ear by mistake and if its full of mucus or dirt then its a classified as GRAPHIC PICTURE. P
Guys always remember to ask your barber to use clipper to shave those hairs that have encroached out of their place.

Body Odour: This one is the end result of all the above listed points. How can a guy spend #2000 on a lady in a eatery but he can't even buy a roll on of #500 for himself? Some guys don't care about fragrance cos they see it as a lady thing but Guys I mean Guys You need it. If you smell nice she will like to whisper in your ear cos of your Cologne. She will like to rest on your shoulder cos of your Strong Parfum.

I'm sorry if you will find issues with it but sometimes Truth Hurts.

Be the Clean and Bold Man.

Cc dominique lalasticlala Obinoscopy

3 Likes

Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
That brief though
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mmmm...come closer, lemme smell u... cool
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
Mmmm...come closer, lemme smell u... cool

Lol. You don't need to

Thanks
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by cruzita(f): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
the way some guys dey smell eh ,I can't just explain.And dem go come dey form posh on top the odour self
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:
Lol. You don't need to

Thanks

Why not? I wanna make sure that u never overlooked any of this write up u made cool...
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Why not? I wanna make sure that u never overlooked any of this write up u made cool...
I take my personal hygiene more serious than a lady cool
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
cruzita:
the way some guys dey smell eh ,I can't just explain.And dem go come dey form posh on top the odour self
Thanks for d bolded. Ladies are also not left out
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:
I take my personal hygiene more serious than a lady cool

Mmmm....my eyes on u grin
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
op what of them girls nkor!
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Mmmm....my eyes on u grin
Great. Text *smell* to 345 to smell my after shave
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mprepz:
op what of them girls nkor!
I'm not a girl and i don't do the dirty ones so i can't write about them. Some girl like ireneony who is blunt can do justice to it
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:
I'm not a girl and i don't do the dirty ones so i can't write about them. Some girl like ireneony who is blunt can do justice to it

Girls can like ehh!!
talking of body odour, most girls normally fall for it
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mprepz:

Girls can like ehh!!
how can a girl fall for body odour? Tell me you are joking. Through there are Girls and there are Real Girls
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:
how can a girl fall for body odour? Tell me you are joking. Through there are Girls and there are Real Girls
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:

are you kidding me or what!!
which one km be real girls?
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mprepz:

are you kidding me or what!!
which one km be real girls?
I use that word because evvery female is a girl but not every girl can hold her head up and say she is the real deal when it comes to cleanliness
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by shulamitewoman(f): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
cruzita:
d tin tire me..
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by shulamitewoman(f): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mprepz:

Girls can like ehh!!
dnt understand,like being turned on?
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by deluxez12(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=Fedayeen post=44753008]This write up is not to embarass guys rather its to bring to their attention some untidy things they do knowingly or unknowingly.

Sweat shirts or Polo
: A lot of guys don't know that their polo or T Shirt gives out offensive odour because of the fabrics are too woolly for our weather. Polos and T shirts should not be worn twice and also wearing singlet underneath to absorb the sweat before it gets to the polo is highly recommended
Use of fragrance also in the evening after close of work if you ve been under the weather that day is never a bad idea.

Boxers or Briefs: Staying in the hostel during my university days opened my eyes to how some guys can wear boxers for Methuselah years. I remember a guy briefs that we used to joke with that if beans is planted on the place where his scrotum lies in the briefs that the beans will germinate faster than if NPK is applied to it.
A lot of guys are guilty of this boxer or brief thingy so they should see everyday as they are going out that they are taking that sweet and clean babe to bed so wearing a fresh boxer or brief should be a MUST

Smelling and Dirty socks: If only today's fashion allows for white socks then this won't be a problem cos everyone will like to wear an immaculate white socks but that's not the case that's why when some guys remove their shoes in the office ( can't explain the smell) We need to have about five pairs of socks so that we can always change it daily.
Shoes should also be kept in a airy place so that moisture won't build up inside it..

Hairy Armpit: This is where opinion differs because some school of thought will tell you that Men need to leave their armpit unshaved cos it gives out that male aura but i beg to disagree. Hairy armpit makes you sweaty and leaves stains under your shirt. Trimming it down to a good low and not bare to the skin is recommended by me.
Who hairy armpit don epp

: Some guys don't know that they need to clean their ears with cotton buds in the morning after their shower or wash their ear in tge bathroom. When you are sitting in front of people their eyes might dart to your ear by mistake and if its full of mucus or dirt then its a classified as GRAPHIC PICTURE. P
Guys always remember to ask your barber to use clipper to shave those hairs that have encroached out of their place.

Body Odour: This one is the end result of all the above listed points. How can a guy spend #2000 on a lady in a eatery but he can't even buy a roll on of #500 for himself? Some guys don't care about fragrance cos they see it as a lady thing but Guys I mean Guys You need it. If you smell nice she will like to whisper in your ear cos of your Cologne. She will like to rest on your shoulder cos of your Strong Parfum.

Cc dominique

[/quote
trust me those ur points are big deal turn off for me
Re: 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Fedayeen:
This write up is not to embarass guys rather its to bring to their attention some untidy things they do knowingly or unknowingly.

Sweat shirts or Polo

Who hairy armpit don epp

Cc dominique lalasticlala Obinoscopy

hmmmm , coming from a man... I think i like this...

Some guys are so good are recycling dirty boxers, and body odour , i cant stand it...

How much is roll on sef... Nawa

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why People Post Unrelated Topics In The Romance Section / How Do I Become A Misogynist? / Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.