Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) (2897 Views)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by Whizzcute(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2015
How many of you ladies can do like this girl?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by glimpse33(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by Jetjacky(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2015
lol that's called trust! grin

just until she replaces you in bed when next you come lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by rerhji(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2015
division of labour simple
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by uniqueflash(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2015
becose even if u stress urself it doesn't change de fact that someone else made de soup.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by Brymo: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2015
The girl is probably not into her guy, considering the fact that the soup was cooked by some1 not related to him.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2015
That is a popular saying of women. in fact some of them I've met brags that they would also sleep on the same bed when they catch their bf having affair with another lady. One told me that she would say ' lemme know when u are through so that I can have my own share too'

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by IamLEGEND1: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2015
girls and paranoia

so wat someone made soup for him?

make him starve himself because u no come?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by Juxtified(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2015
And if you meet them in bed, just take off your clothes and join them.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by kilode100(f): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2015
Only that?..
I can even agree to a 3some sef..

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by dharay88: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
Only that?..
I can even agree to a 3some sef..

angry

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by elantraceey(f): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2015
There's nothing else to do before nau, you can't uncook the soup.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
Only that?.. I can even agree to a 3some sef..
grin grin grin
Beta pikinwink
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by naijaboiy: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Naso dem go dey make noise.

People wey be say na dem go start to dey fight. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by DrGroove(f): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2015
Have done that before.She cooked stew,i cooked rice and ate! Nothing happened. Life is actually simple
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by mysticgal(f): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2015
I might do oh.......

in my next lifegrin
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by khassy(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2015
ehen

OK

the poster below has something to say
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by khassy(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2015
elantraceey:
There's nothing else to do before nau, you can't uncook the soup.

this nigga killed it
ltwo kunu for yhu
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by Shaadey: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
She didn't do it...she said "if"

As for me na to add more salt and pepper to the already cooked soup ....hin go come chop am finish under my supervision
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by ggrin(f): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
wetin she find come ma bf aos? She dy crazeundecided dem ff am come frm village She wan mad or she wan make jet bash am

Na better fight that day oangry no time for shiiangry

lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by sleeknick: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Do you find it difficult sleeping at night?
Join the discussion on my signature and share those things bothering you and depriving you of sleep. There you will meet other people with same problem and experts are there to profer solutions to those problems.
Join the train now!
Click on the signature below....see u there
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by publicenemy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Whizzcute:
How many of you ladies can do like this girl?

Before Nko?
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by Aminat508(f): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by zealot4me(f): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
It won't be funny even sango no go fit settle the mater
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by joycejhovea(f): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by loomer: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
The truth be say u been no get intentions of cooking before, opportunity them say comes but once.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by jaybee3(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Una go fear question... How can you even conclude that it was a rival that cooked the soup without any shred of evidence?

Just because an action suggests a possibility doesn't mean it's definitive.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chelsea fans, if u rep d blue colour am wearing, can I get a "f*uck U" from ma real niggas 2 Peter Cech!!

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by missyruq(f): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Abi na,d soup is done already,no amt of her pressure cn change dt..she cn jz try knowing her stand in d relationship
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by Godfullsam(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
There is nothing you can do, make your own EBA and enjoy the soup while it last grin.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
I have actually done that before. Chic made stew,I came,made rice and ate.

I couldn't be bothered
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
Only that?.. I can even agree to a 3some sef..
u can only agree to dat if u are nt into d guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere / Help, I Was Raped By A Blind Man. / Overexcited Bride-to-be Twerks For Fiance In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.