Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (56565 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Abdulazeez99: 4:38am On Sep 14, 2017
A Facebook user and well known slay-queen on the platform, Anulika Nahnah Obiefuna, has in a post she shared to an infamous Facebook group, hinted why married men cheat on their wives with beautiful girls like her.

Not shying to air her thoughts, Nahnah shared a raunchy selfie of herself to the group and gave hints to married women on how they can keep their men.

In Nahnah’s words, wives should “be their husband’s sluts”

Read her:
"The reason why men cheat is simple. Once he gets married to you, then you stop ‘slaying’ You turn to a sack of beans and start using ugly wrappers to cover your commodities.And start screwing with ‘mommy and daddy’ style What happend to all those things he saw when he met you that made him wife you? Wear panties occasionally around the house.

Red or black panties re nice Be your husband’s slut. It’s you and him till both of you get old. All these women should stop turning to Virgin Mary once he puts a ring on it. Thats how your husbands keep eyeballing fine girls like us and promising us trips to Dubai"

Whats your say?

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/married-women-lady-on-facebook-has.html

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Vutseck(m): 4:41am On Sep 14, 2017
I blame social media
for this

every one is now a marriage counselor

including this shorty

hope her mother will also comply with this her beautiful advise and start slaying for her father.. lol

305 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Babsmike(m): 4:45am On Sep 14, 2017
You mean ladies should be slay till the end like you for their husbands? ........ You try. .......

End time Olosho!!!!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by NAVYdogg: 5:09am On Sep 14, 2017
See how social media don legalize oloshoism for we country.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by ashewoboy(m): 5:29am On Sep 14, 2017
awon omo tika bodicheesy

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by decatalyst(m): 5:49am On Sep 14, 2017
ashewoboy:
awon omo tika bodicheesy

WO!

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by indodon(m): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2017

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2017
My "slaying"would increase when I get married. What she said is quite true but it's hard for me to take her serious because of her ripped jeans. Mehn I hate ripped jeans

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by dominique(f): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2017
Husbands eye girls like her because they lack contentment and self control and they know their wives will be blamed for their philandeering ways.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by BoyHuncho(m): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2017
well she has a point..once most ladies get married, they start eating like pigs(no offense) and get excessively fat in the process, they don't fùc properly no more..no doggy, woman on top anymore.. Only missionary (bia u be deaconess ni angry )

I ain't justifying cheating.. personally I'm against it but a good number of men tend to cheat when their wife stop discharging their marital responsibilities properly..

@Lady that doesn't change the fact that u are an HOELOESHO tongue

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by khiaa(f): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2017
She's right. Ladies take care of yourselves. Remember, the samething it took to hook that man is the samething it's going to take to keep him.
Men this applies to you also.

14 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by eezeribe(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2017
This one na confirmed...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Bullshit! A man that wants to cheat will always cheat. A man that truly loves and respects his wife would not want to hurt her in any way and if he's the type that cares about her physical appearance so much, he'll take steps to transform her to his taste and not run after some cheap, heavily made up slût like this empty headed twàt above.
That said, some men are just naturally dogs that cannot keep their prîcks in one place. If you like, slay morning and night, go to the gym every single day, do all the crazy styles in bed and allow him to penetrate you in all holes, wear make up to bed so that you can always look sexy in his eyes, have the body of a goddess, you'd be surprised he'd still cheat on you with one fat, ugly iya Sulika in Mushin grin grin

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by MARYchiells(f): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2017
Seriously, she is saying to ladies" take my words but not my ways". I concur

7 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2017
And seriously, why are women always at the receiving end when their husbands cheat? People will always find a way to exonerate the man and blame the woman. A man cheats and they'll say it's because she let herself go and she wasn't looking good enough for him.
But when a woman cheats, she's a LovePeddler, a home destroyer that has no respect for her marriage or family, a disgrace, an abomination. They'll never attribute it to the man's pot belly or his lack of abs. Or don't they think that women like good things too? Don't they know that we also want a man that's fit and takes care of himself too? We also love rock hard abs, muscled arms, and a taut, flat stomach and also a man that puts effort into looking and smelling good and the moment you give these features up for fat, flabs and body odour, don't complain if a woman looks elsewhere to satisfy her herself angry

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2017
cc
lalasticlala
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by DanielsParker(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
is that so?

lol, so you can actually destroy your fellow woman's home?

2 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by adajoe555: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
And you think you are beautiful

SMH

8 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by PS712: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
A man that will cheat will always do, irrespective of his wife's 'slaying'.
Wives too should endeavour to keep looking hot and sexy. Not to slay when unmarried and start living anyhow when married.

4 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Oyindidi(f): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Afam4eva(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
The reason why ladies start tying wrapper after marriage is because they have more responsibilities, much more important tan slaying. it's not easy to be a slay queen for the rest of your life.

30 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Iamsheye(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
See life,she neva marry oo
When she marry she would know.
Lemme come and be going

25 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by israelmao(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
The other-room babe
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
If oriburuku have grade.
This girl just bagged a first class.

14 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Josef95: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Go and rest jor
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Joshmedia1: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
What did you say?

Check my signature
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by bamdly(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
na infinix were dey use

1 Like

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by soberdrunk(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
What type of bra is she wearing that packaged the bobby like foreign sharwamah?? See how the bobby dey challenge...... angry

5 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by GreatDreams: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
Well, they keep eyeing u cos u've got no brain to stop anything that wants to enter that ur smelly p^ssy....Okada man, alapata, oga chairman, oga landlord, banker, Br Taju tailor, Sikiru vulcanizer, what of bus conductor?.....they are all free to enter, it's all about the money for u. Yeye girl !

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.