Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? (40502 Views)

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by mistabiola: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by olanyte: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
that's my Man
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Shaadey: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ok seen...
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by sexaddict08(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
OK, neeexxxxtt
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
The MOST controversial Governor of out time..... grin

I hail ooooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by exlinkleads(f): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
watin dis thread dey do for FP
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by okhiai1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by tolexy007(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Firefire:
God, please continue to bless Nigeria with leaders like Peter Ayodele Fayose. tongue
Amen Amin

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by mistabiola: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
asiwajumi:
The People's Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele
Fayose was on his way from
Akure enroute Ado Ekiti, he briefly stopped by at
a market in Ikere Ekiti,
the boy he's carrying was about falling when he
picked him up and carried
him this tight.

Source @Govfayose cheesy wink
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by ajepako(f): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Anyone can say nasty thing about or hate this guy

But you cannot take away his down-to-earth and simple nature

or the fact that he plays his game well

and his people love him

Oosha ekiti funra eh!

Lots of love from Lagos...
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by forposting145: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
=====================================================
Build your dream online! Get an e-Learning scholarship that worth $200,000 for FREE! >> http://forposting145..com/
=====================================================
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
seunmsg:

Unfortunately, his tactics are working perfectly. He does no wrong in the sight of an average Ekiti person who is resident in the state. All he has to show for the eight months in office so far are pictures of him riding okada, eating amala, buying furniture and buying pepper. I pray my people wake up to the reality that this guy is just a big fraud and nothing else.

At least he is better than your AreGBESE

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by ajepako(f): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
omojoshy:
The MOST controversial Governor of out time..... grin

I hail ooooo grin

Yeah, but it seems he is loved by his people for his lowliness of mind and down-to the earth nature

Ebora Ekiti niyen!
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by deejayALFY(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
asiwajumi:
Peoples governor. Osokomole 1 of Ekiti state. Thanks for making Ekiti State popular worldwide. Quote me wrongly and start having running stomach.lol

LOLs...UR TOUT GOVERNOR...#QOUTuomUgbuaKaAmadiohaPoGbuoGiNuOkuOzugbo.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by deejayALFY(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
asiwajumi:
Peoples governor. Osokomole 1 of Ekiti state. Thanks for making Ekiti State popular worldwide. Quote me wrongly and start having running stomach.lol

LOLs...UR TOUT GOVERNOR...#QOUTuomUgbuaKaAmadiohaPoGbuoGiNuOkuOzugbo...#TeamIgbo
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by tuffgongjo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na news be this?
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by loomer: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Him try
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Governor for Life.......

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by ChelseaDr(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fayoks Da Boss....ooooshe!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Shaadey: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
tolexy007:
God bless Ayodele Fayose, Our future president. Click like if you belive...
like seriously? ?iffahear
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by sweatlana: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
I never knew of ekiti state before this man came on board.

You've just gotta love him!

Truly the peoples governor!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by ajepako(f): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
DoubleQueen:
dats d onli thing fayose does"!!showing off!!!...ekiti peeps shld have stayed with fayemi who a great vision...rather they chose a man who loved the cameras for obvious reasons....*pissed*

He is only emulating some DD in Aso Rock

Abi? How is Naija govern nowadays?

Is it not through selfies? taken everywhere, with cows and including Western German where President Michelle rules!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by sensyman(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Why people were looking @ him like a stranger
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
ajepako:

Yeah, but it seems he is loved by his people for his lowliness of mind and down-to the earth nature

Ebora Ekiti niyen!
You are 100% correct my G cool

He knows when and how to heat up the polity and use the grassroot/masses as a safe-haven grin

The 'Stomach infrastructure' guru!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by elohorayodele: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
seunmsg:

Unfortunately, his tactics are working perfectly. He does no wrong in the sight of an average Ekiti person who is resident in the state. All he has to show for the eight months in office so far are pictures of him riding okada, eating amala, buying furniture and buying pepper. I pray my people wake up to the reality that this guy is just a big fraud and nothing else.

Seems the system of governance is now based on pics, even at the federal level we have GMB whose only pic we have not seen is that on him in the loo, he has an official photographer!
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by yorke1: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fayose the destroyer of APC in Ekiti State.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by domopps(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
temitemi1:
The leader of South West politicians, professor of Politics, King of Boys, Friend of Masses, Okan lomo of the whole S/W, My ROLE MODEL grin grin grin

I no u must vomit it again! Is it not you?

Biggest Scarming of the highest other! The poor boy and his mom doesn't no that Fayose ( Temitemi1)'s Role model has spent all the money meant 4 dem and their generations yet to come!

Oshisco

You need another role model! What hap to Patrick? grin

Cheeeeeers
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Burger01(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
temitemi1:
The leader of South West politicians, professor of Politics, King of Boys, Friend of Masses, Okan lomo of the whole S/W, My ROLE MODEL grin grin grin
I know we go see you here. Useless Role Model. Tout! tongue cheesy
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Ferguson002: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fayose ekiti need development not carrying of baby in public
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by ajepako(f): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
deejayALFY:

LOLs...UR TOUT GOVERNOR...#QOUTuomUgbuaKaAmadiohaPoGbuoGiNuOkuOzugbo.

Their 'tout' governor who doesnt owe salary gbese like some people!
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by ideatoprince18(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
asiwajumi:
......spineless man that apologised to buhari after all his stupid election antics...,.am still waiting for the running stomach

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY...

WALKS OUTTA THREAD....

Mee too*spits sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel / Nigerian Fighter Jets Bombard ISWAP Terrorists Converging For Meeting In 11 Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.