Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,322 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? (40695 Views)

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by GeorgeAmax(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
I love Fayose pas my governor
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by temitemi1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Those two grin grin
mightyokwy:

Funny if you say that fayose love cameras then I wonder what you will call Dullandinho 1 of Daura and his commissioner, oh sorry, his vice lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by temitemi1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
You are not alone man cheesy
GeorgeAmax:
I love Fayose pas my governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Guyman02: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ask civil servants in Osun whom they would choose between Aregberascal and Fayose, the former owes 8 months salaries and the latter is up to date cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Lincoln275(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
the guy just good but he get as d guy be sha
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
... Fayose my G

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
A
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Ama80(f): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
temitemi1:
I understand how u feel dear cheesy... I hope the man just adopt me cheesy cheesy
our prayers shall b answered soon.i see it coming. wink
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by temitemi1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
A big AMEN to that ma wink
Ama80:
our prayers shall b answered soon.i see it coming. wink
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Ephemmm: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
asiwajumi:
The People's Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele
Fayose was on his way from
Akure enroute Ado Ekiti, he briefly stopped by at
a market in Ikere Ekiti,
the boy he's carrying was about falling when he
picked him up and carried
him this tight.

I don make you to change your topic: #godwin#

Change! Change! Change! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by spencekat(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
The great governor!
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by ubath(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
kalebsky:
The only man that has withstood APC buhaha and still standing...

Take it or leave FAYOSE EKITI GLADIATOR
That is an understatement. NIGERIA GLADIATOR![color=#000000][b]
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by asiwajumi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

I don make you to change your topic: #godwin#

Change! Change! Change! tongue tongue tongue
lala might have done that.I never change anything cos if I don't put that this post may nt have gt to frontpage.I scammed u thou? Lol
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by sewentybaba: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
collins011:

Bro. Please in case you forget, i wish to remind you that he has been consistent in ensuring that the civil servants of Ekiti gets their salary. Please be guided.

Besides, what is wrong for a governor in his humble nature thought it wise to stop by and exchange greetings from the people he govern. I mean what is wrong about that?
tell them o. Bad belle people
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by maestroz: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:
This man practices the politics of ancient Romans: keep the population loyal and distracted from the rot in government by entertaining them with spectacular Gladiatorial shows in the Colosseum.

His Colosseum is the streets.

Simple!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Mikeoyee(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Spotless Baba ! Na you sabi am passsss....
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by agoodman(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
seunmsg:

I really appreciate your observation Omenka,this man is using this antics to distract the people of Ekiti...he knows that Nigerians are shallow minded & these acts will make them see him as a working governor when he is not.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by naijabuoy: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
This guy called Fayose and media stunts!!!!! Make we de look am sha...he paid himself N720m and we still de look am. Ok ooo kiss
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Samuel2337(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
collins011:

Bro. Please in case you forget, i wish to remind you that he has been consistent in ensuring that the civil servants of Ekiti gets their salary. Please be guided.

Besides, what is wrong for a governor in his humble nature thought it wise to stop by and exchange greetings from the people he govern. I mean what is wrong about that?
. Bro is payment of salary His only responsibility as a governor, apart from salary what else has he done since he came to office
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by onunwa21(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fayose d merciful
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Habeyy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
collins011:

unlike aregbe ,the modern thief ...but wait oo,u suppose no reply d guy ..they only believe what they want to believe ..they have one intestine like snake
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by legatto(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
tolexy007:
God bless Ayodele Fayose, Our future president. Click like if you belive...
Lol future president of Ekiti Land
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Amanwulu1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
seunmsg:

Unfortunately, his tactics are working perfectly. He does no wrong in the sight of an average Ekiti person who is resident in the state. All he has to show for the eight months in office so far are pictures of him riding okada, eating amala, buying furniture and buying pepper. I pray my people wake up to the reality that this guy is just a big fraud and nothing else.
is dis u hate him n biasedomised minded? Has he not paid salaries? Some celebrated achievers has shown us dat salary payment isn't easy in governance.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Amanwulu1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aigbofa:

God bless you.
We wanted an administrator but what we got is an entertainer.
are u in ekiti. Dat man is doing what someone in osun has found extremely difficult to do.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Amanwulu1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
DoubleQueen:
dats d onli thing fayose does"!!showing off!!!...ekiti peeps shld have stayed with fayemi who a great vision...rather they chose a man who loved the cameras for obvious reasons....*pissed*
if osun did what ekiti did in rejecting apc, may b their three sqr meal would've been not affected.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Franknigga(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aigbofa:

God bless you.
We wanted an administrator but what we got is an entertainer.
so people see the person they vote is a crime get out in
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by zomby(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
I don't care if he carries a goat at the airport, all we ask for is for him to do what is right and serve Ekiti people accordingly..
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by walterlinto(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
And life goes on .....
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Thryphosa(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
The man of the people! Defiant and proactive!!
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by HADJIWHITE77: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dat's political gimmicks, may be he is planning 4 second term
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by papoose999(m): 5:23am On Jul 01, 2015
seunmsg:

Unfortunately, his tactics are working perfectly. He does no wrong in the sight of an average Ekiti person who is resident in the state. All he has to show for the eight months in office so far are pictures of him riding okada, eating amala, buying furniture and buying pepper. I pray my people wake up to the reality that this guy is just a big fraud and nothing else.
ur people I dnt think so take a trip down 2 ekiti bro
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by phemygee(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Obviously, this is a big beef...*smh*

ziccoit:

This is how they all always start. We Nigerians demand good, responsible and responsive leadership and governance. Enough of deceiving stances as if they were part of us and truly feeling our pains. If he likes, let him enters bush and carries monkey baby he just must deliver. Shikena.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / Edo 2020: Kwankwaso Campiagns For Obaseki / Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.