Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? (40696 Views)

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by manutdadex(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
DoubleQueen:
dats d onli thing fayose does"!!showing off!!!...ekiti peeps shld have stayed with fayemi who a great vision...rather they chose a man who loved the cameras for obvious reasons....*pissed*
which vision fayemi get? visions like aregbese own? with his stupid projects… that lacks continuity

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Firefire(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Boc4real:

MUMU...

expecting your reply!

You dey find trouble cheesy grin

Wait for his grammatical response... grin
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by nationwide1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
asiwajumi:
The People's Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele
Fayose was on his way from
Akure enroute Ado Ekiti, he briefly stopped by at
a market in Ikere Ekiti,
the boy he's carrying was about falling when he
picked him up and carried
him this tight.

Fayose is unique no matter what his haters say.

How many Nigerian governors / politicians get this close to the common people apart from when they are canvassing for votes.

Fayose on several occasions get very close to his people like a family; not for the sake of getting votes.

Truly if I have never seen a people’s governor, I've seen Gov Peter Ayodele Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
cool. I want to be like FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by manutdadex(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ephemmm:
Although not his fan, the corn-heater tongue tongue tongue in Osun is more sensible. If it was his wife agreed, but how can a governor be buying pepper in the market if not for showing off? Exchanging pleasantries with marketers for me is good enough or buying something usable or eating with poor instead of domestic pepper.

I may be wrong though, because the tittle is at variance with the message obtainable in the picture.
so u are okay with seeing our politicians every four yrs? he will buy more pepper than he needs just to make the market women smile. fayose is a huge example on how government should relate with people that voted them in
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Tboy1975: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ko sogbon taleda, ko siwa talewu, talefi taye lorun o. Humans are insatiable.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by islandmoon: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
not like those market women were happy, they were like? see this tout? they will still remain in the condition, nothing has changed
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by mightyokwy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
DoubleQueen:
dats d onli thing fayose does"!!showing off!!!...ekiti peeps shld have stayed with fayemi who a great vision...rather they chose a man who loved the cameras for obvious reasons....*pissed*
Funnym if you say that fayose love cameras then I wonder what you will call Dullandinho 1 of Daura and his commissioner, oh sorry, his vice lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by LajaLaba: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
lordimmaogidi:
I like and trip 4 dis humble n down to Earth Guvnor
The Gullible
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by mightyokwy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
DoubleQueen:
Funny if you say that fayose love cameras then I wonder what you will call Dullandinho 1 of Daura and his commissioner, oh sorry, his vice lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by tedid1st: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Firefire:
God, please continue to bless Nigeria with leaders like Peter Ayodele Fayose. tongue

I reject this wish in the Name of Jesus...
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Firefire:

You dey find trouble cheesy grin
Wait for his grammatical response... grin
lol.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:
This man practices the politics of ancient Romans: keep the population loyal and distracted from the rot in government by entertaining them with spectacular Gladiatorial shows in the Colosseum.

His Colosseum is the streets.

Whenever I see your hypocritical posts, I keep imagining how you could suppress your conscience and be living a false life full of deceit, hatred and bitterness...God have mercy on your soul...Amen

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by 9jatatafo(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
This man and OBJ share some traits in common. OBJ always tie wrapper like a woman among women to belong and his excellency with the mantra stomach infrastructure pull stunts with poor people in the streets of Ekiti.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by LajaLaba: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ofeakwu:

Tell duara dullard to start work first nt mi role model, hypocrist
Igbos love Fayose
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Firefire(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
tedid1st:

I reject this wish in the Name of Jesus...

A man can receive nothing unless it has been given him from heaven, Ayodele Fayose is a gift from yonder.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by RAVIC: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
asiwajumi:
Peoples governor. Osokomole 1 of Ekiti state. Thanks for making Ekiti State popular worldwide. Quote me wrongly and start having running stomach.lol

the only yoruba man i can vote for
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by nationwide1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kenobus:
:

Your comments are not correct! is he not better than those who pretend but milk the people dry? Fayose is a man of the people. He feels the purse. He is the one that opened up Ekiti State. I have confidence that he will perform.
Don't bother replying that caustic hater.

If it were APC governor now even with a photo-shop image, it would have been a new record for him. Imagine them hyping El-Rufai appointment of non-indegines in Kaduna and they said it was first of its kind while many governors had been doing it for the past 16 years without anyone talking about it.

Getting closer to his people this much shows Fayose love the people and the people love him too. He has nothing to fear about the people that love him. How many governors do this in Nigeria except when canvassing for votes.

He is the true definition of the people’s governor.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by nwosueugeneken: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
tolexy007:
God bless Ayodele Fayose, Our future president. Click like if you belive...
are u ok?
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by ichoku2015: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
True man of the people.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by omenka(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Whenever I see your hypocritical posts, I keep imagining how you could suppress your conscience and be living a false life full of deceit, hatred and bitterness...God have mercy on your soul...Amen
I pray you don't kill yourself over my issue. May God have no mercy on your damned soul... Amen.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Uniqueflakez: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY...

WALKS OUTTA THREAD....
I too like Dis man he's humble n ready to reckon with his people
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by linsa01(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Moheat:

As long as the guy is not owing 7months salary we are ok with his show off

You can say that again. #fayosewelove
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by frankdivine: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Uniqueflakez:
I too like Dis man he's humble n ready to reckon with his people
Really

Tell me more....

*brings two stool for sitting* grin
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by M4gunners: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
My role model.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Ama80(f): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
My ❤love.im crushing on Ds gov.my hubby can send me packing.i don't care.all I know is i shall follow my heart.] wink
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by nigerianvenom(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
temitemi1:
The leader of South West politicians, professor of Politics, King of Boys, Friend of Masses, Okan lomo of the whole S/W, My ROLE MODEL grin grin grin

Temitemi1's one role model

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by temitemi1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
far better than that useless aregbese in Osun grin grin
Aigbofa:

God bless you.
We wanted an administrator but what we got is an entertainer.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by temitemi1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
I understand how u feel dear cheesy... I hope the man just adopt me cheesy cheesy
Ama80:
My ❤love.im crushing on Ds gov.my hubby can send me packing.u don't care.all I know is i shall follow my heart.] wink
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by bams2999(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
do what people's want not carrying somebody son,this is not a development of ekiti state
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by temitemi1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wonderful gift!
Firefire:

A man can receive nothing unless it has been given him from heaven, Ayodele Fayose is a gift from yonder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard / Edo 2020: Kwankwaso Campiagns For Obaseki / N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.