Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (238299 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Dexter094: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
HoneyWholesaler:
Pls are there schools that their session starts around March to August?

Or is it all Belgian schools that their session starts October?

i think most of their schools start in sept-oct (fall)
but you can email them if they have spring intake to confirm.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by olite93(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2021
Please any whatsapp or telegram group for prospectives like us where we can get q&a in real time
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2021
olite93:
Please any whatsapp or telegram group for prospectives like us where we can get q&a in real time
all posts should be here. So that who they find information 5 years time go still see am. Abeg

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by HoneyWholesaler: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
I am looking for schools with spring intake

Dexter094:

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by HoneyWholesaler: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Is there any school with spring intake
I need one

Dexter094:

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by HoneyWholesaler: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pls is only winter intake (sept/Oct session) that's available in belgium?

Is there anyone here resuming between march and august 2022?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Deeamanei: 1:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Blazingfire:

Nope, you get fractions of the money per month until the end of the stipulated academic session. For example if you blocked 9100 £ , per month your school can be releasing 800£ to your bank account

I know this post has been long, hoping for a reply nevertheless, the blocked amount would it be returned in full once you get to Belgium? So even if one borrows the money to block how do you get it back?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by HoneyWholesaler: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by biskol: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good day all,

i will really appreciate if i can get list of cheap schools and courses i can apply for.

I am seeing courses as high is 3,900, i know with the right information i can get cheaper courses. any help will really be appreciated.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Fayzdream: 3:45am On Jan 03, 2022
Okay, so what I understand so far is my school would send a copy of my transcript and certificate to the school I'm applying to for admission.

Then I'm to collect original transcript and certificate from school also. Photocopy them.
And then take them to Ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs then embassy for legalization.

So am I to legalize my originals at the same time? Or leave it till later? Also, if my school has already sent them my transcript and certificate why then do I need to go legalize photocopies for admission? I'm really confused.

Can someone explain this certificate sendimg amd legalizimg process step by step without jumping a step? Please?

fikki1:

This is what i did during mine, though it was expensive.
I submitted all copy of my credentials to MOE and MOFA for legalisation ( not original) so it was easy for the embassy to legalise it seeing the seal of MOFA and MOE. During visa application, i legalised the original documents.

If you have certified by a court, i dont not know if the embassy will recognise it, but above all, if u certified by court and MOFA legalised it, I THINK YOU ARE GOOD, BUT IF MOFA REJECTS IT, then i think you need to use MOE.

To be candid, no school will put a seal on a photocopy of credential when they have already issued a certificate of same. I stand to be corrected though.

Bro i advice you spend more to get better result dan to spend less n in turn you spend double.

For Admission,
Make photocopy of your sealed original certificate(s)from school, take it to MOE and MOFA den take it to EMBASSY.

For visa,
legalise all your original certificates, make photocopy front and back and submit like dat

N:B
This was what i did.

I hope i have answered your question bro

Thanks
Fikki1
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Fayzdream: 3:47am On Jan 03, 2022
I'm about to apply, but choosing a course,wants to ment me. I have a B.ed English. Seems I need GRE/GMAT to do management courses.

odewole16:
Good day Everyone,

pls, I need all the required information about Belgium student visa procedure as I just got admission at university of Antwerp for my masters degree and I need the right steps and necessary informations

thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Fayzdream: 5:08am On Jan 03, 2022
Can't see the,attached pics

DeeKeem:
For all that are applying for visa:
Please read the document attached and follow all the instructions.

It tells you the documents you need, what you need to legalize, the documents your sponsor needs to provide etc.

Please make sure you have this document and have read through it thoroughly.

Good luck!!
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smaddarki: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Elonuel(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Luzznation: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2022
urgent Comrades
please i need more information on sponsorship details for Belgium and the sponsorship legalization process
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Godwinmaks: 6:17am On Jan 10, 2022
Good day everyone, I am currently trying to apply to VUB in Belgium for admission. On the school site I was advised to use the 'online application tool' which I did. I'm now at the last stage where I'm required to upload my documents such as means of proof of identity, school certificates, proof of language proficiency, motivation letter, etc. What I need to know is do I need to authenticate/legalize those documents before sending at this stage? Thanks.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Newest3223(f): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Godwinmaks:
Good day everyone, I am currently trying to apply to VUB in Belgium for admission. On the school site I was advised to use the 'online application tool' which I did. I'm now at the last stage where I'm required to upload my documents such as means of proof of identity, school certificates, proof of language proficiency, motivation letter, etc. What I need to know is do I need to authenticate/legalize those documents before sending at this stage? Thanks.

No
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Sterope(f): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Did you have to go MOE and MOFA in Abuja? Can someone else do the legalisation on another's behalf?

fikki1:

This is what i did during mine, though it was expensive.
I submitted all copy of my credentials to MOE and MOFA for legalisation ( not original) so it was easy for the embassy to legalise it seeing the seal of MOFA and MOE. During visa application, i legalised the original documents.

If you have certified by a court, i dont not know if the embassy will recognise it, but above all, if u certified by court and MOFA legalised it, I THINK YOU ARE GOOD, BUT IF MOFA REJECTS IT, then i think you need to use MOE.

To be candid, no school will put a seal on a photocopy of credential when they have already issued a certificate of same. I stand to be corrected though.

Bro i advice you spend more to get better result dan to spend less n in turn you spend double.

For Admission,
Make photocopy of your sealed original certificate(s)from school, take it to MOE and MOFA den take it to EMBASSY.

For visa,
legalise all your original certificates, make photocopy front and back and submit like dat

N:B
This was what i did.

I hope i have answered your question bro

Thanks
Fikki1
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Sterope(f): 6:20am On Jan 11, 2022
Hi fikki1, can you help with these questions?

1. Will photocopies of origanal documents suffice for legalisation?

2. How does an applicant go about proof of language proficiency for visa application if the requirement has been waived by the university.

3. Will it be fatal to masters application and study visa if the applicant already has a master certificate?

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Sterope(f): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2022
It is dated 2015. Some of the information might be outdated like the sponsorship requirement.

DeeKeem:
For all that are applying for visa:
Please read the document attached and follow all the instructions.

It tells you the documents you need, what you need to legalize, the documents your sponsor needs to provide etc.

Please make sure you have this document and have read through it thoroughly.

Good luck!!
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Sterope(f): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Can you outline the current sponsorship requirement please?
famousguy01:

My sponsor has submitted his documents to Belgium embassy in Canada, but he's yet to get reply
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by FervorEsp(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
If you need a sponsor contact me for a fee.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by FervorEsp(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Luzznation:
Good day Comrades
Please i need help concerning Legalisation
For transcript would my school send to the ministry of Education or i can use my un official transcript

Yes can address it to department of accreditation and evaluation ministry of education. Track it through their registry abd authenticate it
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by FervorEsp(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Blazingfire:
Please the transcript when the university sends it to ministry of education, would they rerun it after legalizing it? And would they confirm they received it? Also how do I confirm that with them?

Thank you for your response
You can track it from their incoming registry minister office first floor. Just give one week after your school dispatch before going there to track it. Second option have your school post it to the school of post graduate studies of same university and pay the delivery person to intercept it. If you have someone working in a reserch institute have it address to their department and your in house person will intercept for you. Or if you have someone in NUC they can intercept for you. Or a polytechnic they can intercept for you. Just explain to the person you need it. I paid someone 5k in my university to intercept gor me then
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by FervorEsp(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
If you have 2:2 and need authenticated and legalized 2:1 with high grade contact moi(no contact of you no get better cash like 200k cost of legalization inclusive. This can only work for few schools in belgium with identified and verified lapses. Tested and trusted.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smaddarki: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2022
FervorEsp:
If you have 2:2 and need authenticated and legalized 2:1 with high grade contact moi(no contact of you no get better cash like 200k cost of legalization inclusive. This can only work for few schools in belgium with identified and verified lapses. Tested and trusted.

Please, you guys should stop these kind of things. This is part of the reasons why we are suffering on all these authentication and legalisation things. Let's try as much as we can to be good. Your destiny will NEVER run away from you!

Apologies if my words of advice hurts anyone here.

Thanks ��

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
smaddarki:

Please, you guys should stop these kind of things. This is part of the reasons why we are suffering on all these authentication and legalisation things. Let's try as much as we can to be good. Your destiny will NEVER run away from you!

Apologies if my words of advice hurts anyone here.

Thanks ��

I wanted to say the same thing.
You could not have typed this better.
So if by chance the person is caught, he would run right
Someone scholarship (Rhodes scholarship) was revoked recently simply because of false representation of herself in her SOP. Now her face is all over the internet and it is possible she met some encouragers like this one. Now those encouragers are nowhere to be found and she is suffering alone.

Guys, make do with what you have.
Don't be too desperate for anything, do the right thing, believe in God and when it is right time, everything will be beautiful and you will thank God that you're able to wait
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by oseremenifidon: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please can anyone help me with requirements to study in Belgium. I also heard some school allow you to come in and starts paying your tuition in bit.
I am actually interested in those ones.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by famousguy01(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Urgent please, can I submit the scanned sponsorship letter or does my sponsor has to mail the original letter to me. Because he stays in the US. Kindly help with the reply cos I will soon be submitting my documents
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Newest3223(f): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sterope:
Hi fikki1, can you help with these questions?

1. Will photocopies of origanal documents suffice for legalisation?

2. How does an applicant go about proof of language proficiency for visa application if the requirement has been waived by the university.

3. Will it be fatal to masters application and study visa if the applicant already has a master certificate?

Thank you

With my Little knowledge:

1. photocopies must be certified by issuing organisation for it to be accepted for legalisation

2. no idea. but I don't think language proficiency is a must for visa application. I stand to be corrected.

3. no. I had a bachelor degree, I applied for another Bachelor's, got the admission and visa.
(initial bachelor was in science, new bachelor is in Business)
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Newest3223(f): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
famousguy01:
Urgent please, can I submit the scanned sponsorship letter or does my sponsor has to mail the original letter to me. Because he stays in the US. Kindly help with the reply cos I will soon be submitting my documents

I think you need original Annex 32., if that's what you mean by sponsorship letter

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Olaolu2005(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Good Day House. I believe we are all doing great.
Please, to those of us that have already done the legalisation of document (Certificate and Transcript). Can you kindly tell us the cost implication?
That is:
Authentication in Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
And Legalisation in Belgium Embassy.
How much per page?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.