Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (238912 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Agemazaki: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Any one planning on applying for admission in Belgium please respond ��.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by princejunaid(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Yes
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Agemazaki: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2021
Alryt that's great then...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Agemazaki: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Do you have an idea when their scholarships are up for application?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smaddarki: 5:39am On Oct 07, 2021
oluwamitomisin:

Yes, I am sir/ma

Please, may I have your WhatsApp contact for private discussions? Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smaddarki: 5:42am On Oct 07, 2021
mrphysics:

Thanks you sir.

Let's hope Covid situation will improve.

Dear Mr. Physics, please let’s have a private discussion if possible via WhatsApp/email it’s all fine. Thanks ��
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smaddarki: 5:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Premiercare:
Now official!
"From 15 August 2021, foreign nationals in possession of a residence permit who graduate in Belgium in the academic year 2020-2021 with at least a graduate, bachelor or master degree are eligible for a stay of 12 months to look for work in Belgium or to carry out an independent activity. A foreigner who obtained his diploma abroad but studied for a period in Belgium as part of a mobility program is also eligible. [ Read more here ]."

https://dofi.ibz.be/nl/themes/ressortissants-dun-pays-tiers/etudes/bijkomend-jaar-na-studies-om-werk-te-zoeken-een

Hi Premiercare, is it possible to chat with you privately? I got a funded PhD offer at KU Leuven and would like to ask for few things. You may wish to reach out via my email address (smaddarki@gmail.com) or let me have yours. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Onyeladikachuku: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2021
I am interested in belgium please chat me up.
.whats the way forward
Agemazaki:
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Onyeladikachuku: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2021
I want to apply for a ph.d in belgium (self funded)...please how did you go about it.
.can i pm you
smaddarki:

Hi Premiercare, is it possible to chat with you privately? I got a funded PhD offer at KU Leuven and would like to ask for few things. You may wish to reach out via my email address (smaddarki@gmail.com) or let me have yours. Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Agemazaki: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2021
oluwamitomisin:

Yes, I am sir/ma
Please can I get ur contact so we can chat privately please @oluwamitomisin tnx in advance.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by oluwamitomisin: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2021
smaddarki:

Please DM/PM me?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smaddarki: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Onyeladikachuku:
I want to apply for a ph.d in belgium (self funded)...please how did you go about it.
.can i pm you

Yes, sure you could.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Is blocked account the only means of Proof of funds ln belgium?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by PHEEEMMMY: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Premiercare:

Ask school to send transcript to Legalization Section, Embassy of Belgium (Abuja). Pick it up and do the authentication (MoE/MFA) and then resubmit to Embassy for legalization. We did same for WAEC. Once you have info from your school it has been sent, wait 2 weeks and call the embassy legalization section. There is also a simpler way. Ask around.

Hello Premiercare, a colleague has been having difficulty getting his transcript. He graduated from Ahmadu Bello University. He has been applying since last year. >10,000 naira for local and >30,000 naira for international. The university never send it. I like your idea of sending the transcript to the embassy. Can you please give more charity on how to go about this?. If the school agree to send the transcript to the embassy, how will one pick it up at the Embassy?. Kindly clarify.

we can talk here as well...pheemmmy@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
no
SouthCaroliina:
Is blocked account the only means of Proof of funds ln belgium?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by osworld44: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello house, I want to know when I should start the legalization process of educational documents. Is it after receiving admission letter or after submitting the online application?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by awedaka: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Fellow Nairalanders. Please is there anyone here studying/leaving in Ghent? I will be arriving at Ghent as a visiting PhD student on 31st October. My greatest challenge is getting an accommodation of any kind where I will stay. The cost of the university hostel no be here o! Abeg is there anyone that can help me search or advice me on how to go about getting one. I have tried most of the groups on WhatsApp but no luck. Abeg assist a brother.
Thank you
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Prince111111: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2021
awedaka:
Fellow Nairalanders. Please is there anyone here studying/leaving in Ghent? I will be arriving at Ghent as a visiting PhD student on 31st October. My greatest challenge is getting an accommodation of any kind where I will stay. The cost of the university hostel no be here o! Abeg is there anyone that can help me search or advice me on how to go about getting one. I have tried most of the groups on WhatsApp but no luck. Abeg assist a brother.
Thank you
Sorry how did you go about the PhD admission?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by collinso89: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Good morning, Please I need a whatsapp group of Nigerian students preparing to go Belgium or Nigerians in Belgium to join. Can someone help me out? Please
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by kennybest4real: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tosquo:
Good day house, please I am interested in studying in Belgium for my Master's. I'm hoping to start the process asap. Please I need help starting this process of applying for admission to visa application. I will not mind if I can be added to the WhatsApp group( 08110759516) , me too 07038356800
Thank you house
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smaddarki: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2021
awedaka:
Thank you

Please chat me up via my email "smaddarki@gmail.com"

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Ellawhyte55: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2021
Good day everyone. I just joined the group and wish to identify with all of you here as Ella.
I would like to ask few questions to enable me apply successfully to the embassy if I get admission for masters studies.

1. Can already legalized documents in another embassy be submitted to the Belgium embassy for their own legalization since they are the original documents?
2. Can anyone give me details of what the requirements for fundings are or give me the link to read up myself? I have checked and I don’t know if I’m not searching properly.
3. How much is the visa application and legalization fees for maters?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Ellawhyte55: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2021
I also don’t mind if there is any WhatsApp group that I can be added to. Thank you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nwacynthia: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2021
For question 3, this should help

https://visas-be.tlscontact.com/visa/ng

Ellawhyte55:
Good day everyone. I just joined the group and wish to identify with all of you here as Ella.
I would like to ask few questions to enable me apply successfully to the embassy if I get admission for masters studies.

1. Can already legalized documents in another embassy be submitted to the Belgium embassy for their own legalization since they are the original documents?
2. Can anyone give me details of what the requirements for fundings are or give me the link to read up myself? I have checked and I don’t know if I’m not searching properly.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Ellawhyte55: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nwacynthia:
For question 3, this should help

https://visas-be.tlscontact.com/visa/ng

Thank you
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Ellawhyte55:

1. Nope, the legalisation must be done by Belgium embassy. But you can still use the original document but it must be legalised by Belgium embassy.
2. About the funding aspects, it depends.
3. Since Belgium is using TLS now, you need to check their website to be sure of the price.
Wish you success in your application

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by lollmaolol(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
hi, i sent you a DM sir

Akshow:

I sent mine on Wednesday through FedEx. It got to the embassy Friday. I was mailed by the embassy on Monday that my documents are accepted and being processed, and was mailed again on Tuesday that they are finished with my file. I got my legalized documents back exactly a week later through the prepaid return FedEx envelope I put in the envelope when I submitted.

So 2 weeks is too long for you not to have gotten your legalized documents back. Did you follow the instructions well? Did you pay the legalization fee? Were you mailed that the embassy had gotten your documents and it's status is accepted?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Jessjones: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2021
Mcslize:
Hello guys, my younger bro just got his admission letter from UC Leuven Limburg university.

The session is starting soon. He wants to apply for his visa asap. What are the appropiate documents he needs to apply and the procedures?
I don’t know how this platform works but I’d want to know his application process please
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by famousguy01(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2021
Pls is it really necessary I put my proof of employment in my application, considering the fact that I'm going over there for my master's and I have proof of sponsorship. And what's the rejection rate currently, my course starts by February 2022. Pls help it's urgent
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by famousguy01(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
famousguy01:
Pls is it really necessary I put my proof of employment in my application, considering the fact that I'm going over there for my master's and I have proof of sponsorship. And what's the rejection rate currently, my course starts by February 2022. Pls help it's urgent

Pls can anyone here help me with an answer
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Tegan: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good afternoon everyone my name, I'm new here. Pls I would love to be added to the whassap group chat for those trying to apply for masters programs in Belgium
Agemazaki:

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.