Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (76861 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 4:22am On Jul 01, 2015
sirhot:
I'm not in contact with her, there's no point! My love for her is of no use.

ok well it sounds like its best to move on
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by sirhot(m): 4:26am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

ok well it sounds like its best to move on
I had moved on since... And I'm okay with the status quo smiley
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by InvertedHammer: 4:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 4:40am On Jul 01, 2015
sirhot:
I had moved on since... And I'm okay with the status quo smiley

Good! smiley here's to a good July and prosperous future
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by sirhot(m): 4:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Good! smiley here's to a good July and prosperous future
Thanks dear kiss
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by eromspete(m): 5:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Well you did promise her not to use her response against her so deal with it grin

I do not think the answer you seek is on Nairaland...

TK0907:
I'm into a relationship which is 4yrs old and the lady is someone that i loved so so much and i even introduced her to my parent as the girl i intend to marry and from the way she treats me also, i have this deep feeling that she even loves me more than how i love her but few months ago, I just wish to tease her and i ask her if she has slept with another guy since we started dating and sincerely, i was expecting her to be angry for even asking her such question but to my surprise after asking her several time and promising her not to use it to react to her , she eventually told me that she slept with somone else and her excuse was that it was due to the fact that we actually parted for like 7months which was due to my NYSC program which the distance was far for her to pay me visit. To cut d story short.

I still love her but their is this second thought that comes to mind once in a while what if work has to take me away from her for some months when we get married, hope there will not be a repeat of such? Pls i need a serious minded person to contribute cos the trust i have for her was not like before anymore.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by sule5727: 6:38am On Jul 01, 2015
kilode100:

Nobody is supporting anything biko.
The poor woman was hornyy and needed relief and she got it, it doesn't mean she doesn't love her man any less... It was just a physical thing or would you ve preferred she falls into DEPRESSION....

That woman is virtuous, she told him the truth and it can only mean one thing, it wasn't an affair,it was a fling and prolly doesn't even know the Guy's name.

Poster, you have found the one meant for you, embrace and wife.
Congrats grin grin
ok, but since she is hornyy I understand with her because it can happen to both party, she should have find time go visit her guy no matter d distance if really she love her man nt given what belong to d original person to inferior person!!!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Tjayjosh:

I won't bleep you 4 10kobo!!
I'd Bleep ur dog for 10 kobo rather than Bleep u
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Tjayjosh:

F**king wh ore!!
Ur mother ba? I agree
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2015
trigar12:

The wh.ore here is you, your mum didn't train you well I.e your mum is a wh.ore too ... Bleep you bit...ch!!!!
Pls go choke on a dick. Son of a bit,,,chh
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
silly hoes would support fellow hoes ...BROS OVER HOES, WHORES. OVER BROS that's how it goes. check this ridiculous harlot joy1706 for example.
Hahahahahaha! Bros over hoes indeed! Wen u come from a family of hoes. Who r u deceiving? Crawl back into the hole u came out from and die there please
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by trigar12(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Joy1706:

Pls go choke on a dick. Son of a bit,,,chh

Bi,cht... Am not a homo, so u go lick your father's stinking dick and shut the Bleep up. Olo.sho waray
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Obynolee(f): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2015
TK0907:
I'm into a relationship which is 4yrs old and the lady is someone that i loved so so much and i even introduced her to my parent as the girl i intend to marry and from the way she treats me also, i have this deep feeling that she even loves me more than how i love her but few months ago, I just wish to tease her and i ask her if she has slept with another guy since we started dating and sincerely, i was expecting her to be angry for even asking her such question but to my surprise after asking her several time and promising her not to use it to react to her, she eventually told me that she slept with somone else and her excuse was that it was due to the fact that we actually parted for like 7months which was due to my NYSC program which the distance was far for her to pay me visit. To cut d story short.

I still love her but their is this second thought that comes to mind once in a while what if work has to take me away from her for some months when we get married, hope there will not be a repeat of such? Pls i need a serious minded person to contribute cos the trust i have for her was not like before anymore.

Ask yourself the same question and answer it sincerely,that will help you a lot in forming your decision because we are living in a male's world where if a dog bites a man,it's no news but if a man bites a dog,it hits headline.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Tjayjosh(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Joy1706:
I'd Bleep ur dog for 10 kobo rather than Bleep u
Bleep my dog for 10kobo?? What does that make you? Shameless bit...ch!!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Tjayjosh(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Joy1706:

Ur mother ba? I agree
See how stu..pid you are!! That 56yr old woman (My mother) has accomplished great things in life. She's a fulfilled person already!! So don't even go there, you no reach at all.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Jerryolumide(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
bro pls check this out, how many promises have you broken? Hahahahahaha what she did is a hard pill to swallow for any man except wimps.
Still not an excuse boss, he shouldn't have tricked her with his promise
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by 1miccza: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2015
kilode100:

Then he is the one with issues not her.
How would that be? When he abstained and his wife cheated??
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by lastpage: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
my candid advice - Don't go ahead with the Marriage plans if u know u cant live with that feeling of not trusting her angry

Thank God your Mama's prayers on you did not go in vain.

Now, its up to you to do what is right for yourself...... because it is you that will suffer the heart ache for life!

RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!.. while there is still time.

"A marriage whose foundation is based on infidelity, would not last".
Nor say dem no warn you o!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Jerryolumide:

Still not an excuse boss, he shouldn't have tricked her with his promise
bro that's called out smarting a smart ass, do you think the guy would have got the truth if he didn't make her think that there won't be any negativity. Niggas gotta be use their reasoning when dealing with relationship issues.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Joy1706:

Hahahahahaha! Bros over hoes indeed! Wen u come from a family of hoes. Who r u deceiving? Crawl back into the hole u came out from and die there please
how many dicks have you sucked so far? oh yeah you can't recall. dead meat, so now you fuk animals too? so much for being a hoe,
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
how many dicks have you sucked so far? oh yeah you can't recall. dead meat, so now you fuk animals too? so much for being a hoe,

wow you guys have started again this morning
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

wow you guys have started again this morning
Hahahahahaha it's just a little fun riling a hoe, it's an experiment to see the worse a LovePeddler, with no brain can type. just read her next post with a comic perception.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Jetwld(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2015
The first question I will ask you is that, did you still love her? The second is that, can you also boast of not sleeping with a lady too! If you does then you'll have to let the past go with the past even if you didn't and build courage, trust & confidence in her. Do not be far from her even if you left her for months. The book of Amos:3-3 says can two walk together except they agreed? You'll have to trust God for everything. Believe that God will help you through your relationship & when eventually resulted into marriage. My prayer for you is that, God will be your helper all through this journey in Jesus' name. Amen

But sincerely speaking I doubt the continuity security f d relationship if it were be me
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by carzola(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2015
mzpetite:
make I use shrine mind. wetin u wan ma do?
Goodmorning, happy new month!!!!!! so we continue.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
TK0907:
I'm into a relationship which is 4yrs old and the lady is someone that i loved so so much and i even introduced her to my parent as the girl i intend to marry and from the way she treats me also, i have this deep feeling that she even loves me more than how i love her but few months ago, I just wish to tease her and i ask her if she has slept with another guy since we started dating and sincerely, i was expecting her to be angry for even asking her such question but to my surprise after asking her several time and promising her not to use it to react to her, she eventually told me that she slept with somone else and her excuse was that it was due to the fact that we actually parted for like 7months which was due to my NYSC program which the distance was far for her to pay me visit. To cut d story short.

Dude break it off, though yours was still better than a friend who his ex fiancee slept with someone because we broke up for a week? undecided
so moving on, you see when you love someone as in real love, you don't jump and sleep with someone, even if one is drunk.
Dude run from this and you won't regret it
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by lucky032(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
mira4u:

undecided Let's be realistic here, how would you have known if she didn't tell you? Btw, you didn't answer my question. Are you saying you remained faithful to her within the said time? I doubt strongly. Like I said before, cut her some slack mehn. She was sincere to u. Something you likely may not do.

Mind you, m not suggesting you marry her. It's entirely your decision to make. My point is, don't judge her cos she told you the truth.

Yes if i were in her position,i would not have cheated.I trust myself.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by lucky032(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2015
kilode100:

3 days and it depends on the pounding, hammering, thrusting that is involved. That is why I prefer 3some, I am so insatiable... One man no dey do me.
Abeg carry your wahala go.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by shollex52(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2015
You don't ask questions you don't want the answers
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by lucky032(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2015
mzpetite:
so you've never cheated bfore? hun ?

Yes i have not cheated and you?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Tjayjosh:

See how stu..pid you are!! That 56yr old woman (My mother) has accomplished great things in life. She's a fulfilled person already!! So don't even go there, you no reach at all.
Didn't stop her from being the who,re she is ba?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by lucky032(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2015
carzola:
God bless that guy that yanshed your babe..... i love sharp guys just like me, when your bf slack i jump in chop and clean mouth live you guys to fight, and distrust yourselves for the rest of your life while i roam the world free looking for my next target.

You think you're a sharp guy,you are a dullard and that is how the real nigga will f.ck your wife
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Tjayjosh:

Bleep my dog for 10kobo?? What does that make you? Shameless bit...ch!!
Pls just crawl into a hole and die. Son of a bit....ch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.