Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (76918 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by sirhot(m): 12:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

lol you will get to know at the appointed time!

but are you searching at the moment or just cruising?
my dear, At a point I wasn't o, I was on a bus but the driver(babe) decided to drop me. I would have opened a thread here to cry grin but it's of no use. I moved to the next bus stop.

So I'm searching for another bus to get on cry
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 01, 2015
mira4u:

I never suggested he should marry her or not cos it's entirely his choice to make . The bottom line is, she shouldn't be judged cos she was sincere. If she lied, he would not have known. She jeopardized the relationship you say? If he cheated within that time too, didn't he also jeopardize the relationship?

Whoever said that faithfulness was for a female only? Didn't he also cheat within that time interval? Will he be cool if the girl judge him after being sincere that he cheated? If he can sincerely say 'yes' to the question then cool.
my dear the op never implied That he cheated on her on his post in anyway, truth is bitter yeah that she confessed to cheating doesn't make it less painful or appear less of betrayal. from the ops post you can ascertain that he's a newbie in dating (haven't been a player) and never expected the unforeseen circumstance of his girl cheating on him. that guy knows what to do its just that now he's in a shock.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 12:52am On Jul 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
my dear the op never implied That he cheated on her on his post in anyway, truth is bitter yeah that she confessed to cheating doesn't make it less painful or appear less of betrayal. from the ops post you can ascertain that he's a newbie in dating (haven't been a player) and never expected the unforeseen circumstance of his girl cheating on him. that guy knows what to do its just that now he's in a shock.

OP should answer if he cheated whilst in NYSC or this whole thread is void
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2015
sirhot:
my dear, At a point I wasn't o, I was on a bus but the driver(babe) decided to drop me. I would have opened a thread here to cry grin but it's of no use. I moved to the next bus stop.

So I'm searching for another bus to get on cry

oo. Jisie ike. may the bus arrive in good time and with minimal stops along the way!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
my mum is a brain dead ugly biitch. She must be a flop academically that is why she gave birth to me
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Toks2008(m): 12:56am On Jul 01, 2015
sirhot:
agreed, but people here are just a reflection of what is outside. I can't remember when last I asked a girl out!

The interest is not just there... When it's time to marry and everyone screams at me to marry, I'll close my eyes and pick anyone since they are all the same.

Life goes on. cry

Gbam. thats all
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by sirhot(m): 12:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

oo. Jisie ike. may the bus arrive in good time and with minimal stops along the way!
Amen wink

I remembered what I went through today and was so hurt! She left I had proposed to her, and she accepted. cry
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 1:00am On Jul 01, 2015
sirhot:
Amen wink

I remembered what I went through today and was so hurt! She left I had proposed to her, and she accepted. cry

oo Ndo.

but maybe that was a good thing. If you had married and she had left it would have been worse.

what was her reason for leaving, if you don't mind me asking?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by sirhot(m): 1:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

oo Ndo.

but maybe that was a good thing. If you had married and she had left it would have been worse.

what was her reason for leaving, if you don't mind me asking?
seriously I cannot tell. She's now disturbing me that she wants to come back. angry
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 1:08am On Jul 01, 2015
sirhot:
seriously I cannot tell. She's now disturbing me that she wants to come back. angry

Oh are you still in contact with her? when did she leave?

do you still love her?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by 6fit(f): 1:11am On Jul 01, 2015
TK0907:
I'm into a relationship which is 4yrs old and the lady is someone that i loved so so much and i even introduced her to my parent as the girl i intend to marry and from the way she treats me also, i have this deep feeling that she even loves me more than how i love her but few months ago, I just wish to tease her and i ask her if she has slept with another guy since we started dating and sincerely, i was expecting her to be angry for even asking her such question but to my surprise after asking her several time and promising her not to use it to react to her, she eventually told me that she slept with somone else and her excuse was that it was due to the fact that we actually parted for like 7months which was due to my NYSC program which the distance was far for her to pay me visit. To cut d story short.

I still love her but their is this second thought that comes to mind once in a while what if work has to take me away from her for some months when we get married, hope there will not be a repeat of such? Pls i need a serious minded person to contribute cos the trust i have for her was not like before anymore.

u ask for it..what u are not aware of never affect u.nxt time don't ask such Qs. pussy no be wood
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 1:14am On Jul 01, 2015
6fit:

u ask for it..what u are not aware of never affect u.nxt time don't ask such Qs. pussy no be wood

nawa my sister, is that all you have to say?!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by paulibling(m): 1:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Thank God i did not comment.
You sought trouble with your question and you found one with the answer. No advice for you. Follow your pastor.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 01, 2015
TK0907:
I'm into a relationship which is 4yrs old and the lady is someone that i loved so so much and i even introduced her to my parent as the girl i intend to marry and from the way she treats me also, i have this deep feeling that she even loves me more than how i love her but few months ago, I just wish to tease her and i ask her if she has slept with another guy since we started dating and sincerely, i was expecting her to be angry for even asking her such question but to my surprise after asking her several time and promising her not to use it to react to her, she eventually told me that she slept with somone else and her excuse was that it was due to the fact that we actually parted for like 7months which was due to my NYSC program which the distance was far for her to pay me visit. To cut d story short.

I still love her but their is this second thought that comes to mind once in a while what if work has to take me away from her for some months when we get married, hope there will not be a repeat of such? Pls i need a serious minded person to contribute cos the trust i have for her was not like before anymore.

You knew you would be hurt and yet you were pestering her and now she has told you the "TRUTH", you are coming to Nairaland so we can tell you SORRY and ask you to dump her abi? After you promised not to USE IT AGAINST HER! I don't support cheating but Mr. Man, you are a double minded person who sways back and forth without integrity.

You want advice ba? Oya KILL HER!! Mtchewwwwww!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Eliba:
your so disgusting, i wish u get a little respect for people.

if d true pain u, go hug transformer or beta still look for a madman and rape him. ugly thing!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by olaremint(m): 1:37am On Jul 01, 2015
ogbeni, drop that lady fast, if she can sleep around because she didn't see u for 7 months then it means she may probably kill u later in marriage if she meets someone who can satisfy her more sexually. u cannot afford to live with this doubt for the rest of your life, every one has a past, but this unfaithfulness is your future.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 1:39am On Jul 01, 2015
olaremint:
ogbeni, drop that lady fast, if she can sleep around because she didn't see u for 7 months then it means she may probably kill u later in marriage if she meets someone who can satisfy her more sexually. u cannot afford to live with this doubt for the rest of your life, every one has a past, but this unfaithfulness is your future.

she can't kill him joor

If she had never told OP and continued lying, and OP found out through other means, that's how we know she could kill him

If she broke down under questioning that was supposed to be a joke then the thing hasn't reached that extent.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Originalsly: 2:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Joy1706:

Na u sabi. I'm saying what I know. Some women can have sex with emotions attached. Some can have without emotions. Doesn't make one a prostitute.
Women who can have sex without emotions attached are usually prostitutes....but not all of them. The rest become who.res... having sex for ice cream, recharge cards, etc. I have no doubt you are saying what you know.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Originalsly: 2:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Did you ask the OP if he had been faithful to her all along? undecided. If he cheated on her, you would categorise as purely physical. Why should it be any different with a woman? undecided
Whether he cheated or not does not make a difference. Why different with a woman?...because this world is a man's world..like it or not. If a man is a serial cheater and a woman is a serial cheater....are they looked at as the same?...the man is praised...called...player..playboy..ladies man..all endearing terms...while the woman is condemned...called..well you know the unending list of names...and in some regions she is even killed. That's reality...you want to change that?...good luck.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Emodeee:

I nvr expected u to be rude, I expected u to be concise and civil. U no c "pardon me" rudeness dey ur gene.

I wasn't rude. My answer was pretty easy for me.A heavy question such as yours requires heavy answer.

For the record, never again ask a rude girl bit.chy questions.
And never quote me again.Adios!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

nawa my sister, is that all you have to say?!

What do you expect her to say?
It's a silly thing to test a spouse . Especially when you can't handle the truth.
Is like guys who ask their gf how many guys dey have been with.
Like seriously I always find that question silly as I can't bring myself to ask a guy how many gurls he has been with.Hell,no one gives a rat asx the last girl he sniffed.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 3:05am On Jul 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

What do you expect her to say?
It's a silly thing to test a spouse . Especially when you can't handle the truth.
Is like guys who ask their gf how many guys dey have been with.
Like seriously I always find that question silly as I can't bring myself to ask a guy how many gurls he has been with.Hell,no one gives a rat asx the last girl he sniffed.

yeah I think it was just supposed to be teasing

like "ah nne, hope you've not been xyz while I was away"

but it just turned serious. If he actually thought she was going to say something like that maybe he wouldn't have asked

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by shevi4mb(m): 3:17am On Jul 01, 2015
B.itches always comin up wit there feminism wen caught. Why must you always talk about the guy? Jst because the fiancee cheated, the guy shld have also done dsame. To me, it's a no, no.. might be cool wit ur past, but, if dis continues, jst f*ck off. If u wanna be a b.itche pls be..stop switchin over like 9ja switch box.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by kilode100(f): 3:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Lobolintin:

Abeg I fit hammer yoi ??

You no fit.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by kilode100(f): 3:31am On Jul 01, 2015
MrBasketball:
Why are so stüpid?

Any crime in being stupid??
Hold your Préek and stand well biko.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by kilode100(f): 3:32am On Jul 01, 2015
uplawal:
fornicators,you are not ashame to speak like this.

Eeyah...
Virgin Mary sorry o...

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by kilode100(f): 3:33am On Jul 01, 2015
1miccza:

Sorry no vex oo what if he actually didn't alll through the seven months??

Then he is the one with issues not her.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by kilode100(f): 3:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Classicman47:

U must be one of those women for you to sound so convincing.
The problem is, is that really how you want to live?
In case you don't know or you forgot, that is called cheating.
Do you think that's cool?

So because a Man is at the receiving end today, y'all wanna cry abi??
I think it's over cool sef.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by kilode100(f): 3:44am On Jul 01, 2015
sule5727:
all those ladies in d house self trying to support their fellows is too bad wen something is bad is bad okay!!!

Nobody is supporting anything biko.
The poor woman was hornyy and needed relief and she got it, it doesn't mean she doesn't love her man any less... It was just a physical thing or would you ve preferred she falls into DEPRESSION....

That woman is virtuous, she told him the truth and it can only mean one thing, it wasn't an affair,it was a fling and prolly doesn't even know the Guy's name.

Poster, you have found the one meant for you, embrace and wife.
Congrats grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by kilode100(f): 3:49am On Jul 01, 2015
lucky032:

how long can you endure not having sex?

3 days and it depends on the pounding, hammering, thrusting that is involved.
That is why I prefer 3some, I am so insatiable... One man no dey do me.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by sirhot(m): 3:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Oh are you still in contact with her? when did she leave?

do you still love her?
I'm not in contact with her, there's no point! My love for her is of no use.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by longestjohn: 4:00am On Jul 01, 2015
when giving a reply you need to think about what u want to reply on
THERE IS AN INFORMATION THAT CAME RECENTLY FROM WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION OF PEOPLE HAVING CANCER AND NOT KNOW THAT THEY ARE HAVING IT
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

http://longestjohn10.zckrbrg.com/gB4fYq1fG

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.