Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Nairaland Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nairaland Assembly (6656 Views)

Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill / Nigeria Delegation At UN Gen Assembly In New York (Photos) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Utchgirl(f): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
haha....from a clueless president to a dullard, are we moving forward or backward?

Ehm....Sista dont you think slow and steady wins the race?

All tins being equal,we r moving backward.

D dullard is slow and NOT STEADY.
I prefer d CLUELESS OTUEKE MAN 2 dis DULLING DUARA DULLARD(DDD)
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
paragon40:
everybody fighting for his own pocket...without thinking of whose ox is bn gored. atimes I think since they said I have a share in this country they shud give me my own part and let me go...don't call me prodigal cuz na only immunization I don benefit from government since dey born me...but I no get choice cuz no place like home...
only immunization??...lolz

The national cake is only for the rich, they keep getting richer while the poor gets poorer

But jokes apart if you are opportuned to change one thing about this nation, what would it be?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Utchgirl:

All tins being equal,we r moving backward.

D dullard is slow and NOT STEADY.
I prefer d CLUESS OTUEKE MAN 2 dis DULLING DUARA DULLARD(DDD)
calm down sis, i'm not a fan but dont you think its too early for assessments...its merely 32 days
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Netob309:
Lol. I am sen. Netob from oyo south.aspirin 4 d post of deputy senate president
lolz...there is no leader so who do you think you'll be deputizing for?

Nigerians and the quest for power sha smiley
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Utchgirl(f): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
calm down sis, i'm not a fan but dont you think its too early for assessments...its merely 32 days

Lollz

Nobody holy pass bt Buhari and APC claims dey r saints /magicians.

So, plz let dem do d magic 4 us biko
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Ama80(f): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
you say change is trending? I havent seen any Have you?
I ve seen a lot of changes;d president CSo and his Adc are at loggerheads over security of their principal,there was a coup leading to d emergence of senate presdnt,for d ist time we are having bi partisan senate leaders,30 days of inauguration and 3mnths aftr bein elected,Mr president is still confused abt choosing his cabinet members and our dear country is in auto drive.change!change!!change!!!
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ama80:
I ve seen a lot of changes;d president CSo and his Adc are at loggerheads over security of their principal,there was a coup leading to d emergence of senate presdnt,for d ist time we are having bi partisan senate leaders,30 days of inauguration and 3mnths aftr bein elected,Mr president is still confused abt choosing his cabinet members and our dear country is in auto drive.change!change!!change!!!
haha...i wasnt anticipating for a negative change

But what do you think is the reason for his delay in choosing his cabinet members?? Dont you think its for the better??
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by paragon40(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:

The national cake is only for the rich, they keep getting richer while the poor gets poorer

But jokes apart if you are opportuned to change one thing about this nation, what would it be?
Security ohhh my brother..
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lollz

Nobody holy pass bt Buhari and APC claims dey r saints /magicians.

So, plz let dem do d magic 4 us biko
dont you think the clueless that just left made a mess of the whole place which the dullard is still trying to clean up and reshuffle things before starting his work?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
paragon40:
Security ohhh my brother..
ehm....mister everybody seems to be hellbent on fighting corruption, electricity, education, agriculture etc why did you single out security??
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Utchgirl(f): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
dont you think the clueless that just left made a mess of the whole place which the dullard is still trying to clean up and reshuffle things before starting his work?

As usual naah

Dts one of his numerous excuses nt 2 perform.
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Ama80(f): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
haha...i wasnt anticipating for a negative change

But what do you think is the reason for his delay in choosing his cabinet members?? Dont you think its for the better??
indecisiveness.
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Utchgirl:

As usual naah

Dts one of his numerous excuses nt 2 perform.
which part of the country are you in? Lagos, abuja.....?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by paragon40(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
ehm....mister everybody seems to be hellbent on fighting corruption, electricity, education, agriculture etc why did you single out security??
Nigeria is being added to high risk countries due to the low level of security. Thereby reducing external business and scare of the citizens as well. dont you think our security institutions need to be reformed?? especially the police...
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ama80:
indecisiveness.
word smiley

you made mention of anambra, so wats your take on the transfer of the bokoharam prisoners from the north to the state you claim to be representing....any ulterior motives??
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
paragon40:
Nigeria is being added to high risk countries due to the low level of security. Thereby reducing external business and scare of the citizens as well. dont you think our security institutions need to be reformed?? especially the police...
yes not only should it be reformed, it should also be rebranded and transformed cheesy...

Do you think the transfer of the boko haram prisoners is for security reasons or there is an hidden agenda
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Otherique: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Am sorry Sen. Netob, the post you seek has been ascribed to another Zone.
I Hon. Otherique will suggest you go for something achievable for you zone, probably the deputy /assistant Chief Whip
Netob309:
Lol. I am sen. Netob from oyo south.aspirin 4 d post of deputy senate president
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Otherique:
Am sorry Sen. Netob, the post you seek has been ascribed to another Zone.
I Hon. Otherique will suggest you go for something achievable for you zone, probably the deputy /assistant Chief Whip
sen othorique , and what is your post?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Ama80(f): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
word smiley

you made mention of anambra, so wats your take on the transfer of the bokoharam prisoners from the north to the state you claim to be representing....any ulterior motives??
yes my brother.im going to write to d senate president to reconvene d senate bcs of d urgent nature of Ds matter,as a matter of fact,Ekwluobia falls under my constituency and I have visited d prison in question and I can tel u categorically dat it lacks d security sophistication to keep such prisoners.secondly,these bh boys can decide to trace their imprisoned members to d prison and can cause havoc knwin dat we are logistically handicapped.ds decision has to b reversed.
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ama80:
yes my brother.im going to write to d senate president to reconvene d senate bcs of d urgent nature of Ds matter,as a matter of fact,Ekwluobia falls under my constituency and I have visited d prison in question and I can tel u categorically dat it lacks d security sophistication to keep such prisoners.secondly,these bh boys can decide to trace their imprisoned members to d prison and can cause havoc knwin dat we are logistically handicapped.ds decision has to b reversed.
hahaha...i can see sen Patrick in you....i'm begining to suspect you are an active government official or are you aspiring to be one?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by cy4cent(f): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:

I am sen. Cy4cento , representing Edo South senatorial district.

If I am to change one thing in Nigeria that would be corruption.
With the blockage to financial leakages ,recklessness n recovery of already looted funds I will be able to salvage n pump more money into insecurity without sabotage.

I would fix power n all other sectors without some people sabotaging my effort.

Thank you.
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:

R u married. To introvert
Yuck
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Utchgirl(f): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
which part of the country are you in? Lagos, abuja.....?

None of d above

Why r u asking ?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Ama80(f): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
hahaha...i can see sen Patrick in you....i'm begining to suspect you are an active government official or are you aspiring to be one?
hehehei,whc Patrick bik0,obaigh...frm Edo?mbanu.im aspiring to b in d house if only.
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
cy4cent:

I am sen. Cy4cento , representing Edo South senatorial district.

If I am to change one thing in Nigeria that would be corruption.
With the blockage to financial leakages ,recklessness n recovery of already looted funds I will be able to salvage n pump more money into insecurity without sabotage.

I would fix power n all other sectors without some people sabotaging my effort.

Thank you.
sen...i hope this is not one of those numerous promise our representatatives promised the masses only to get there and start fighting for the sole benefit of their pocket. That being said, do you think corruption can wiped out of the country?? If yes how do you think the government you are going to be leading will achieve this aim?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Utchgirl:

None of d above

Why r u asking ?
to know where my next line of question will be coming from
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ama80:
hehehei,whc Patrick bik0,obaigh...frm Edo?mbanu.im aspiring to b in d house if only.
if only what ....?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by bobbiekrantz: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
I Am Chief Dr Krantzy from Anambra gunning for the post of Chairman Senate committee on Finance Management...

make una no vex o...I just love to keep money!!
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
I Am Chief Dr Krantzy from Anambra gunning for the post of Chairman Senate committee on Finance Management...

make una no vex o...I just love to keep money!!
my broda from anambra...always on the look out for money cheesy you didnt even fight for the withdrawal of the transfered prisoners or are you okay with that decision??
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by bobbiekrantz: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
my broda from anambra...always on the look out for money cheesy you didnt even fight for the withdrawal of the transfered prisoners or are you okay with that decision??

I'm never in support of the step taken by the senile president

We in The East won't take it lightly with The Dullard and Boko boys If anything goes haywire..
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by bobbiekrantz: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:

I'm never in support of the step taken by the senile president

We in The East won't take it lightly with The Dullard and Boko boys If anything goes haywire..

but first of all....
Business before pleasure!!
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Utchgirl(f): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
to know where my next line of question will be coming from

Lolzz

U r free 2 ask questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! / Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! / What Would You Do To Improve Nigeria If You Were The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.