Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video (8003 Views)

SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
25 year-old-woman wins $18 million in sexual harassment lawsuit against her ex-boss

Many things are going on in Walls street, New York sad

"He has sex with her and it's over in two minutes"

A young Swedish woman who sued her former Wall Street executive boss over lurid allegations of sexual conquest, betrayal and stalking was awarded $18 million (3.6 billion naira) by a federal jury Monday.
Hanna Bouveng, 25, accused Benjamin Wey in an $850 million lawsuit of using his power as owner of New York Global Group to coerce her into four sexual encounters before firing her after discovering she had a boyfriend.

To y'all chasing women. Beware, this is the price of sex grin

Click to read the full gist about all that happened in the office and how this poor woman became a millionaire overnight because of sex….
See photos and watch video - https://www.mazech.com/sexual_harrasment

**Take advantage of the ongoing promotion and register at https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register for a chance to win $20.00. Sorry, you'll win just $20 with us, not $18 million o oh cheesy

Like our Facebook page Mazech.com to see live updates as they happen! smiley

Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Goldmaxx(f): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by jimohibrahim(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
What goes around comes around...
Karma caught up with the boss...
She might not be the first victim
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
E DON RED
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hhmm, I wish I can win that kind of money against all these babes disturbing me. I need to go to Wall street New York grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by skondo09(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
dt can onlx happen there, nt naija

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by benedictnsi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
This kinda story no fit happen for naija...... Highest them go carry d guy put for house of rep (cell) call am Rape......

Infact, na d gal papa go even blame d girl join.....

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by achinaboy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
most of these Swedish fprostitutessss are really doing good in America
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Alexander001(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
why not say no from the start? inasmuch as what the boss did isn't good bt white ladies too like break up and sue. she wouldn't have sued that guy if no for the million $ #golddigger

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
The 43 year-old guy's net worth is $1 billion. In the lawsuit, the 25 year old girl sued him for $850 million to 'cripple' him for life. cheesy

She succeeded in getting $18 million. Huh...

O my Gosh....she's millionaire for life because of sex!

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by correctyourself(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Cook-Up story, Big Liar!
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
correctyourself:
Cook-Up story, Big Liar!

It's true, my friend!

Google it, or read more - https://www.mazech.com/sexual_harrasment
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is good news for her bf.. Free sex, free cash
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
BlazeyJ:
This is good news for her bf.. Free sex, free cash

lol, that's even true. I never thought about it. It's better they quickly get married and plan life now o oh!
...hoping the girl will still continue with the guy smiley
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by damiloladuke: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
nothing new under heaven my brother

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by pablus: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
boyfriend?? LOL she's probably dating only billionaires now. wow $4.5M/sexual encounter!
mazech:

lol, that's even true. I never thought about it. It's better they quickly get married and plan life now o oh!
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Whopping $18 million ( Eighteen million dollars, not $4.5m), i.e over 3.6 billion naira shocked shocked shocked

Who wants to date that girl? Talk now, make we look for her contact details! smiley

By the way, to y'all chasing women, illicit sex is deadly and expensive, even if you didn't do, but harassed with a view to do. Price = $18 million (3.6 billion naira) grin

Where are nairaland women, wetin una talk

See what's new - https://www.mazech.com/Relationships

Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by boboLIL(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Can nva happen in naija....
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by tuffgongjo(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dude fvcked away a fortune.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Illicit sex.....even entertaining the thoughts without doing, is deadly and expensive nowadays, please don't do o oh. lipsrsealed angry

Price starts from $18 million (3.6 billion naira) non-negotiable!

**Both men and women...
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by illustrious(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Konji tinz... grin
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by modskiller(m): 1:42am On Jul 01, 2015
[size=15pt]Holy Fucck[/size]
Now that is one hell on an expensive sex
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by hardeysola(m): 3:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Still waiting for a day I will publish the name of that foolish boss of my fiancee who keeps disturbing her for sex
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by longestjohn: 4:01am On Jul 01, 2015
when giving a reply you need to think about what u want to reply on
THERE IS AN INFORMATION THAT CAME RECENTLY FROM WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION OF PEOPLE HAVING CANCER AND NOT KNOW THAT THEY ARE HAVING IT
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

http://longestjohn10.zckrbrg.com/gB4fYq1fG
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=longestjohn post=35345061]when giving a reply you need to think about what u want to reply on
THERE IS AN INFORMATION THAT CAME RECENTLY FROM WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION OF PEOPLE HAVING CANCER AND NOT KNOW THAT THEY ARE HAVING IT
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

We're talking about money here, bro! Don't terrify us with 'cancer stories'. That one will take care of itself. Cancer will also come to pass sad

Click to see what people are talking about right now - https://www.mazech.com/ grin cheesy

***Keeping it positive***
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by Haywhymido(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2015
The 2 problems a lady can av not to be rich in oversea countries are:
1 if she is not beautiful
2 if she is not educated.
Other add on dat will enable her to av quick wealth is being seductive,heartless n cunning. Dat with u, u will av wealth at ur feet
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by mazeech: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
Other add on dat will enable her to av quick wealth is being seductive,heartless n cunning. Dat with u, u will av wealth at ur feet

Funny grin
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by iamrealdeji(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
even if she's not educated,as long as she's beautiful,she can be rich, cos an uneducated lady would definitely speak at least averagely ok English and knows what is going on,unlike illiterate women we have here that sell fish at the market
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by mazeech: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
even if she's not educated,as long as she's beautiful,she can be rich, cos an uneducated lady would definitely speak at least averagely ok English and knows what is going on,unlike illiterate women we have here that sell fish at the market

Shhhh, I don't believe you! sad

We actually have extremely beautiful and super intelligent women the place you are. I am proud of them smiley
Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by iamrealdeji(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2015
mazeech:

Shhhh, I don't believe you! sad

We actually have extremely beautiful and super intelligent women the place you are. I am proud of them smiley
who said you don't have beautiful women? Read well before you comment next time,I said over there,beautiful illiterate women can speak averagely good English and know what's going on,but beautiful illiterate women we have here can't speak English and are ignorant with common things around,ask them to explain what Bruce Jenner did to himself and they'll ask you who's Bruce Jenner?

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video by paix(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
mazech:

Continue with which guy? Level don change na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

how many ladies will like this!!! *pic* / Lady Sleeps With Father Of Her Friend Who Slept With Her Boyfriend (photo) / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.