Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,543 members, 7,854,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* (6691 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Omotayor123(f): 5:12am On Jul 01, 2015
make she do am first.

Easier said than donecheesy
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 01, 2015
mschubby:
as in eh, I wonder what on earth will make me fight because of a guy
Money?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Truckpusher(m): 6:10am On Jul 01, 2015
swtgrl4eva:
I pity classless ladies that fight themselves because of man/men
You all say that everyday yet when the chips are down you'll swallow your pride.

People don't fight over people because they are worth fighting for but again how would you feel to be dislodged by another girl/guy just because he or she is more than willing to go down that dirty lane - This ain't about class but refusing to be treated with disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
fight for ur right.
Hahahahahaha jolly jolly ensure you collect your left too ooo
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Goldmaxx(f): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
Forked
are you kidding meundecidedundecided
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Okaka27:
na wa for you o

u get worth?
i get worth? Smile! Cn u plz explain wat u undastand by the word "worth" how such am i dat if i answer u,u will even understand.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
make she do am first.

Easier said than donecheesy
your a honest lady don't mind those ones pretending but dear pls why do you ladies hate that we would like to understand in order to avoid it.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha jolly jolly ensure you collect your left too ooo
lolz! Yex nah,they cn"t just go free. my left and right must be protected jare. Lolz!
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2015
soversatile:
why dating a worthless guy in the first place?? lipsrsealed
a worthless guy cn be used as a handbag,so dating him is a sutable substitute for eventuality.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
You all say that everyday yet when the chips are down you'll swallow your pride.

People don't fight over people because they are worth fighting for but again how would you feel to be dislodged by another girl/guy just because he or she is more than willing to go down that dirty lane - This ain't about class but refusing to be treated with disrespect.
bro don't mind these pretentious females, this so called classy girls are the ones that will end up tearing their dresses in the public or at a niggas house and draw at each others hairs.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz! Yex nah,they cn"t just go free. my left and right must be protected jare. Lolz!
lolz Abeg posses your position joor and don't allow snatchers to displace you jaree but my dear why do you girls hate it when another girl cooks for your bfs make us understand it.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Mznaett:
Ladies weldone o
I c una wel wel
shebi na una wey invent lying machine

Aswear Na me born dat girl abeg! cool dats hw life supoz b jor
Hahahahahaha they're updating their lying operating system, I recall how my Boo para at a similar situation long ago
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Truckpusher(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
bro don't mind these pretentious females, this so called classy girls are the ones that will end up tearing their dresses in the public or at a niggas house and draw at each others hairs.
They can say all that to naive niggas and not seasoned veterans like us you know? grin
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
They can say all that to naive niggas and not seasoned veterans like us you know? grin
SPOT ON Bro, we know the difference between what they say and what they really mean and feel
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by mschubby: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2015
sandrannna:

Yeah, ask guys who stay in face me I slap u for confirmation.
lol I will ask
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
lolz Abeg posses your position joor and don't allow snatchers to displace you jaree but my dear why do you girls hate it when another girl cooks for your bfs make us understand it.
i personally dn"t like it,why would she?except they are very familiar and am sure ntin cn happen bt even at dat humans are nt to be trusted... Gals are dangerous specie.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

I don't know the kind of females you have around you that gave you that impression but trust me all ladies are not like them okay?

Gosh, what responsible lady goes round the streets fighting like a rabid dog, for what?
smh for some females cry
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by steppin: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2015
mschubby:
let's see how many ladies can do this. be sincere
Talk is cheap.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Truckpusher(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
swtgrl4eva:

I don't know the kind of females you have around you that gave you that impression but trust me all ladies are not like them okay?

Gosh, what responsible lady goes round the streets fighting like a rabid dog, for what?
smh for some females cry
And you think all fights end up in physical fisticuffs and in the streets? undecided

You're prolly too dumb to understand a thing yet in the same stinky breath of yours you call ya self a classy girl ? classy my foot.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Seconded tongue
can u do it
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by mschubby: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
steppin:
Talk is cheap.
hmmmmm
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Youngpo413: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2015
mschubby:
as in eh, I wonder what on earth will make me fight because of a guy
if you are DICKmatized,
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2015
Why would another girl make soup for your boyfriend if you already made it. No girl can make eba for soup she didn't cook in my house. I dey run buka?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you think all fights end up in physical fisticuffs and in the streets? undecided

You're prolly too dumb to understand a thing yet in the same stinky breath of yours you call ya self a classy girl ? classy my foot.

Whatever happens to stating ur points without insulting urself?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Truckpusher(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2015
swtgrl4eva:

Whatever happens to stating ur points without insulting urself?
You threw the first punch and I do not take being attacked lightly unless the person involved has already been marked out as an iidiot.

You should be happy that I responded to you.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Gurgle(f): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2015
would he actually eat somebody elses food

haba im feeling sad just thinking about it hmm
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
You threw the first punch and I do not take being attacked lightly unless the person involved has already been marked out as an iidiot.

You should be happy that I responded to you.

I should be happy you responded? haha don't make me laugh pls

Anyways, whatever rocks ur boat mate!
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Truckpusher(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2015
swtgrl4eva:

I should be happy you responded? haha don't make me laugh pls

Anyways, whatever rocks ur boat mate!

Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=35355429][/quote]

African men with pride ee cheesy
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Truckpusher(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2015
swtgrl4eva:

African men with pride ee cheesy
What's your definition of pride?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
fight for ur right.
What right?

He never thought of you before inviting another lady to his house?
She even went ahead to cook soup shocked?

@ Topic,
I won't eat a soup/meal prepared by another lady in my boyfriend's house..

I only got the message, and henceforth, I will count my teeth with my tongue cheesy.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* by wordbank(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Girls wey no sabi na dem sabi make eba wey water dey plenty pass garri
Guys I lie?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which University In Nigeria Do They Have The Most Naughty Or Craziest Ladies / I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. / Why Are There So Many Perverts On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.