Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! (2732 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by eyonigger(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2009
I have had this experience in most occasion and it seems to work. If you are asking a girl out and you guys are still on " I'll think about it" make sure you tell her that you have a girlfriend, 90 out of 100 that you tell such wud definitely ask u why u are asking her out since u got a girl, simply tell her you seem to find her very unique and different, plus your girlfriend is out of the country and she aint coming back for good.

The keypoint here is, almost all girls, cheater's and the faithfuls wants a honest and trustworthy dude, by telling a gurl u have a gf in the first place strongly spark a great impression of how deceitfully trustworthy u cud be during the course of the relationship. I swear out of 10 girls I have asked out being told this story, 9 said YES to my proposal, so I think it works, this is for DUDES that might find a lady giving you a hard time. EYO!!
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by Hollysmile: 4:56am On Mar 03, 2009
Eyo!!! You wey no sabi chyk woman? You too mush oh! Sote 11 out of 10 gals fall for dis ur honest lie.
Wel sha, carry on since e dey favour you.
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by eyonigger(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2009
He dey favour me die, And wetin u mean by me wey no sabi chyk woman?
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by Gabry(f): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2009
Eyo, Na waa ooo brother. Where you dey get this sorta information? grin U be funny guy sha. if you tell me that, I wont go out with you ooo. Am very straight. If you have a gf and no matter where she is, I will never date you and if you dont have, ill think about it. smiley
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by eyonigger(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2009
Lol, Gab, u be Chinko nao, u just get part of our mentality, not the blood, na so most Nija girls dey do, I am not saying all will fall for this scam, bt based on my own experience, them dey fall wella.
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by Sissy3(f): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2009
eyonigger:

I have had this experience in most occasion and it seems to work. If you are asking a girl out and you guys are still on " I'll think about it" make sure you tell her that you have a girlfriend, 90 out of 100 that you tell such wud definitely ask u why u are asking her out since u got a girl, simply tell her you seem to find her very unique and different, plus your girlfriend is out of the country and she aint coming back for good.

The keypoint here is, almost all girls, cheater's and the faithfuls wants a honest and trustworthy dude, by telling a gurl u have a gf in the first place strongly spark a great impression of how deceitfully trustworthy u cud be during the course of the relationship. I swear out of 10 girls I have asked out being told this story, 9 said YES to my proposal, so I think it works, this is for DUDES that might find a lady giving you a hard time. EYO!!

akuko !!
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by steve49ja(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

akuko !!
Ha ya, ya kuru ga wa
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by Gabry(f): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2009
Eyo, u this sef. grin

But dont be too harsh on the ladies ooo. . . Cause remember, your chinko sista here is also a lady cool
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by Sissy3(f): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2009
steve49ja:

Ha ya, ya kuru ga wa

yes oo , let him he cont. to kuru ga wa cheesy
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by eyonigger(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2009
Hmm, sissy, them must come show themselves here, steve, hhaaa, hmmm!! Gab am I being harsh @ any1 yet? NO!!
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by Sissy3(f): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Hmm, sissy, them must come show themselves here, steve, hhaaa, hmmm!! Gab am I being harsh @ any1 yet? NO!!

wot crime did i commit now mister man undecided
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by eyonigger(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2009
Na u sabi, why una no go let me rest? U are asking me what crime u have committed, what crime have u committed? u are on the verge of committing it, so plz stop, I dnt want iice or seun to close this thread, info must be passed on to dudes experiencing problems such as stated.
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by Sissy3(f): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Na u sabi, why una no go let me rest? U are asking me what crime u have committed, what crime have u committed? u are on the verge of committing it, so plz stop, I dnt want iice or seun to close this thread, information must be passed on to dudes experiencing problems such as stated.

y r u all hyped up? abeg if u r hot go n drink ice tea or pure wota jor.
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by eyonigger(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

y r u all hyped up? abeg if u r hot go n drink ice tea or pure wota jor.
Duh!! Ok,
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by steve49ja(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2009
Fine boi werrin hafun nau? i see se you alla mai name wink
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by Gabry(f): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2009
Pele. let me rephrase. Dont hurt any girls feelings by toasting all of them
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by eyonigger(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2009
gabrywyl:

Pele. let me rephrase. Dont hurt any girls feelings by toasting all of them
hUH?
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by ogazi007(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2009
@poster
i believed u bro,i just experimented it on one sweetie in my office now and she is falling for it big time.
im just praying she gives me visa to enter her jerusalem this weekend!
bros any further instructions on how i can sign in this weekend will be  highly welcomed thanx
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by Gabry(f): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2009
I mean like if you're gonna toast her (singular) base on your sincere heart and you really sincere, than its ok but if you go and use this tactic to toast like 10 girls at the same time is bad ooo. Remember, I like you. grin
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by eyonigger(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2009
ogazi007:

@poster
i believed u bro,i just experimented it on one sweetie in my office now and she is falling for it big time.
im just praying she gives me visa to enter her jerusalem this weekend!
bros any further instructions on how i can sign in this weekend will be  highly welcomed thanx

Ogazi, he be lyk sey i dey see u for the sport section, u be Barca fan right? Answer me 1st, then I'll give u further tips to gain VISA into that sistaz jerusalem.

gabrywyl:

I mean like if you're gonna toast her (singular) base on your sincere heart and you really sincere, than its ok but if you go and use this tactic to toast like 10 girls at the same time is bad ooo. Remember, I like you. grin

Gab sweets, ur gettin me wrong, I did not say I toasted 10 girls at the same time, this tactics has been used since wayback, and this girls are the ones I have met during that time frame until now. Gab I am going to write u an email now, got a question to ask.
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by Gabry(f): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2009
ok sure bros. ANything for you wink
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by eyonigger(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2009
gab plz check now. sad
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by ogazi007(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2009
@poster
yeah barca all my life!can i have the clue now?
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by honeric01(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2009
Share with all barca fans abeg lol
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by eyonigger(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2009
ogazi, wetin dey happen to that barca thread on the sport section, nobody seem to be coming in there on a regular basis. Man we need to win Mallorca and Bilbao Wednesday and saturday.

oK 4 ya tip, since u have given the sweerat the " I have a girlfriend Virus" just play along normally as u would for any other lady, the ball is in ur court now. She is all urs. Cos mehn , telling her u got a bf will just be ringing in her head.
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by arramyjay: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2009
Gosh,how lame.
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by eyonigger(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2009
arramyjay:

Gosh,how lame of me arramyjay to have been here.
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by ogazi007(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2009
eyo!
im always there and i think the tread is not really doing badly,just that some folks come arround to make jest of barca.its all good we will bounce back to the wining ways.no shaking we are wining
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by eyonigger(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2009
ogazi007:

eyo!
im always there and i think the tread is not really doing badly,just that some folks come arround to make jest of barca.its all good we will bounce back to the wining ways.no shaking we are wining

Thanks ojare ogazi, yes we will bounce back and show those stupid white kit scums madridsta that we are the best and the envy of spain and the whole of europe.
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by darqly(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2009
Here we go again, de cheeky idler lets his fingers wander all over another keyboard!!

Is your life entirely engrossed with the feminine species ONLY?

Be more productive mate, and I don't mean procreation.
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by AnthonyKil(m): 5:41am On Mar 04, 2009
Poster, i salute you. We are the same coz we both would go for many girls at one go and phock all of their tight sweet arse pussy
Re: A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs! by OfficeGirl(f): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2009
You guys suck!!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Tall And Fair Girls,but My Fiancee Is Short And Dark.please Advice / Signs He/she Is Over You / Desperados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.