Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed (43590 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by DanceVille: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2016
When you're about to meet a new guy, you should remember that there are some typical lies guy use to get you into bed.

You should not believe everything he tells you.
There are some typical lie men tell to seduce a girl.

1. I'm Single.... And Ready To Mingle:
When a man desperately wants to get in bed with you, he's going to do everything he can to achieve that purpose and that includes lying about relationship status..
Sometimes you have to take his word for it buh if you take time to do some digging of your own, you might find out something that will kill-off any feeling you have for him.

2.I Won't Tell Anyone About It:
Sometimes, you like a guy and wanna hook up with him, buh somehow, you have doubts about his ability to keep secrets.Now, being the smart man that he is, he will want to delete your doubts.He will promise you that he will keep your sex secret, buh he will end up bragging to his friends.Once he blabs to one person, it can quickly become public knowledge, and it won't stay secret for long.

3.You're Amazing:
Ladies beware when a guy constantly showers you with compliments.Of course, they're geniune sometimes, buh often times they're nothing buh a ploy to get you in bed.

4.I Have Never Done It Before:
If he's trying to seduce you during a party or on a first date, he might use his trick.A guy would not want you to think that he is a womanizer, so he will tell you that he never does random hook up.Of course, his next victim will heard the same.
It is just a way to make you feel special.

5.I'm Rich And Have A Great Job:
Some girls are more attracted to guys with higher income.Men think that a big wallet can impress you and makes him get in bed with you.He will lie about his incomes and job.He will tell you anything to make himself look better.

6.I Can't Wait To Have My Own Family And Babies:
It's one of the most ridiculous attempts to get you in bed.Guys think that all girls adore babies.He will make you believe that he wants to get married and have kids.
So you would think about him as your potential mate.Buh don't be in a hurry to jump into the bed with such a guy!.

7.I Just Want To Hug You!:
Who can say no to a good cuddle? It's always nice to feel closeness.Of course, cuddling can easily lead to something more intimate.He can use hugs as an excuse to get closer to you as well...

At this Juncture...I drop my pen.
Guys, Which of these are you Guilty of?
Feel free to add yours.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by ritababe(f): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2016
that number four they turn me off because i can't lay with a virgin the work will be too much for me alone they are so inexperience, but some guys do lie sometimes that they are virgin just to taste the garden of eden they don't know that girls like me prefer the Brock lesnar type grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by McCarlito(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2016
Simple... just walk up to Julietcutie and say

Fvck me if I'm wrong; ur name is Ritababe right

And the magic is done....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by osec007(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2016
That for some guys tho...I've my own special ways tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Ramanto(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2016
COUNTER-ATTACK THREAD, ABI? KWANTINU

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Kingsley10000: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2016
would have preferred it if it's from a female folk

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Kenzico(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Spreads Ute on the floor....Sips Soya milk.

Am here to read comments tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Dirty dog low! lipsrsealed
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by DanceVille: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Ramanto:
COUNTER-ATTACK THREAD, ABI? KWANTINU
Huh! Don't think so bro.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by DanceVille: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Kenzico:

Lemme join u bro. Lets sip together.

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Julietcutie(f): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2016
Kenzico:

lol cheesy
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by DanceVille: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Me guilty of number 3 and 7.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Lame!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Young03(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2016
صزقغهىبي عى فسل

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by DaZion(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2016
This op just hit it all.. Guilty of 2&4.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by DaVinci24(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2016
K. Op still dey learn sha
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Julietcutie(f): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2016
McCarlito:
Simple... just walk up to Julietcutie and say

Fvck me if I'm wrong; ur name is Ritababe right

And the magic is done....

angry :-/ ehh

1 Like

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by DanceVille: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2016
osec007:
That for some guys tho...I've my own special ways tongue
Hmm! What's ur own special way bro?
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by DanceVille: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2016
DaVinci24:
K. Op still dey learn sha
Yeap! I still dey learn frm u.
Teach me more.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by nairamaverick(m): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2016
Why all these beating around the bush? Going straight to the point works better.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by McCarlito(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by ClassCaptain(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
I will only put the tip

12 Likes

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by tobechi20(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
how much for an hour
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by DanceVille: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
PushPlay:
Lame!
Hmm! Na u sabi oo bros.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by jubrealguy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
ritababe:
oya guys make una they confess.
me and my guy they always start with fight
chai! and na wen the thing start with fight e dey sweet pass
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by jubrealguy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
I wait for ladies to lure me to bed......sweeter and less stress
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by DanceVille: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
I wait for ladies to lure me to bed......sweeter and less stress
lol bro...

1 Like

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by ABEngine(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol

During a house warming party, I overheard someone say to another, "Your meal tastes real good"... that should have ended with just a word of gratitude but the guy urged on, "in returning this favour, I look forward to treating you to the most delectable breakfast on bed"

That was strongly sensual... and it worked!

9 Likes

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by NnamdiN: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Why not just go straight to the point undecided

They're humans, they like to phuck too sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Counter thread interesting
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by fejikudz(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! / What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.