Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Does She Truly Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Truly Loves Me? (2761 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Truly Loves Me? by caslord(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hello matured minds in the house, please I need a candid and sincere opinion about this issue that has been bothering me for a while now. I have this girl in my life that we've been dating since my 100level in school (presently a finalist though), I truly love her and I believe she loves me too but one thing that has really been bothering my mind is that she have so many guys around her and she doesn't sees it as a crime telling them to me. What really bothers me is that she'll even tell me the ones she 'like' and the ones she 'dislike' but she'll let me know that she can't date any of them. My fear is that is she playing on my emotions or she's acting that way so that I'll not suspect anything is going on between them? Now am considering telling her to stop talking about them to me because its kind of draining me up and to worsen the situation I don't have the gut to even tell her about any girl am 'chyking' not because am afraid of losing her (far from it) but I just don't want to hurt her. Experienced persons in the house should please tell me what to do as am really confused right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
angry
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by UfuomaUN(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dating an attractive girls comes with its high and lows. This is probably one of them. The fact she tells you about them means she values you above them.
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by trigar12(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jealousy ... talk to her and make her understand
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by naijaboiy: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
All these childish relationships undecided

Sometimes girls feel when they let you know about the guys hitting on them it means they are not hiding anything from you and it makes you feel they are honest and trust worthy.

On the other hand they do it to get you unnecessarily jealous. Mehn if you don't like it please tell her to stop telling you.

But you don't have to get really jealous though. She's a girl and so guys must hit on her. But I feel it's childish when she keeps telling you about every single guy that approaches her.

She should be able to handle some herself.

Just like the way you do yours.

This is simply to curb insecurity in the relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Chibuhealth(f): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Since 100lv u started doing bad thing, go and ask God for forgiveness first before i say what i want to say

1 Like

Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by wellmax(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jealousy Jealousy. Anyway, don't ask 'matured' mind, ask your 'girl.
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Quite complicated but you have to take the bold step.

Call her attention to it. Let her know.
She might have a belief that she's doing the right thing and it's not hurting you.

You have to let her know and then watch things from then onwards.
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by agarawu23(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
bro, it happens like that. some ladies keep male friends than females due to reason best known to them.

since the Lady is proud to call you her bf in front of all the guys you are talking about, what else?

you are just thinking negatively cos of your own unfaithful act (but I am glad you let us know).

stop being jealous and focus on your babe instead of hanging around with another one. if you dont love the first one, let her go and focus on the second one
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by IamLEGEND1: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
since u said u were "chyking" another girl, den kindly put up or shut up.
u want to form sharp guy and yet you're acting insecure.

#SayNoToDoubleStandards

1 Like

Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by donholy28(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
She's trying to get u to love her jealously... and she's succeeding apparently... op she loves u but start ur own..give ur own dose...but she be girl na and boys must chase her
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by younghartz(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
[b]
You think it’s bad when she’s being too emotional? It’s actually worse when she’s being emotionless. You think it’s annoying when she’s being clingy and is always trying to talk to you? It’ll be even more frustrating for you when she barely has anything to say to you or doesn’t even talk to you at all. You think it’s too much when she’s always trying to see what you’re doing and try hang out with you? It’ll be even more stressful for you when she’s too busy to see you or can’t make any time for you whatsoever. You think it’s crazy when she’s questioning you about other girls and has suspicions about your loyalty and trust? It’ll be even more insane to you when she acts like she no longer gives a Bleep about what you do or make you feel like she doesn’t care anymore. Stop complaining about your girl and realize that y’all got it good right now and that you should be careful what you ask for, because when you get it, you’re gonna realize you took her for granted and that you should have appreciated her for being the way she is now[/b]

#younhartz

1 Like

Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
op its not bad to have guys as a friend but let her understand you that it feels bad when talking about them in your presence; having said that, you seems jelous too and you suppose understand what your girl can do after dating for so long, if you trust her,you wont doubt her, make the guys your friends too or better still tell her politely to reduce the kind of friendship she has with them,if she really adores you as her boyfriend, she will understand your plight.
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by ronald4lif(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Do you react jealously whenever she talks about her male admirers?. She might have realized you're a jealous type and she's acting that way to make you jealous and get you to appreciate her the more. It's not bad to be jealous but it's counter productive when you display it too much. And when a girl realize you're a jealous type she'll always employ different tactics to tell you about guys admiring her.

Tell her straight up that she shouldn't tell you about her admirers anymore although this would make her do it the more and could start uploading their pics on her social media profiles or alternatively whenever she talks about them engage her happily showing interest in the gist. Say things like yea he's cute, I like his dress sense etc and once she conceive that you don't give a hoot she'd stop talking about them. But it's very hard though.

2 Likes

Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Jetjacky(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Since 100lv u started doing bad thing, go and ask God for forgiveness first before i say what i want to say
are you a v??
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Melahou(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Let her know you feel hurt as a result of so much male company she keeps and that you'll be hapi if she can reduce them.

don't make it an issue when telling her but rather use a soft tone
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=35334135]All these childish relationships undecided

Sometimes girls feel when they let you know about the guys hitting on them it means they are not hiding anything from you and it makes you feel they are honest and trust worthy.

On the other hand they do it to get you unnecessarily jealous. Mehn if you don't like it please tell her to stop telling you.

But you don't have to get really jealous though. She's a girl and so guys must hit on her. But I feel it's childish when she keeps telling you about every single guy that approaches her.

This is simply to curb insecurity in the relationship.
[/quote Nice talk...one bottle of chilled malt for you
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by 2dice(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
I wish you could Man up ... Let Her taste the Poo she has been Offering you For Once ..*iwish *iwish

1 Like

Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
since u said u were "chyking" another girl, den kindly put up or shut up.

u want to form sharp guy and yet you're acting insecure.

#SayNoToDoubleStandards

Where's that "thumbs up" emoji...
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
noting reasonable to say
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Jetjacky(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
angry
what's with the face man, you hungry?
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by greenstar: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
All these childish relationships undecided

This is simply to curb insecurity in the relationship

Talk of charcoal calling pot black... undecided
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by IamLEGEND1: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shezhawt:

Where's that "thumbs up" emoji...
Don't wori about it sister....
e dey disturbing how some "MATURED" guys dey fumble.
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by tempem: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
So, dating someone now means they've been having sex? You better get your thinking straight and right, dear.
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Chibuhealth(f): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jetjacky:
are you a v??
no. Am a gin..
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Jetjacky(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
no. Am a gin..
which one is gin...?
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
the fact that a lady agrees to date you doesn't automatically mean she doesn't fancy other guys, doesn't mean she is not gonna have "toasters" anymore, or that she won't find other guys attractive.

Ur lucky she tells u all these, she knows u trust her.

I'm in a good mood today,else I would have said something like "arrrrggh,this is what you get when kids fall in love!"
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by caslord(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thanks for your comments, I so much appreciate... I'll definitely pick the good ones and ignore the misleading ones tongue
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jetjacky:
what's with the face man, you hungry?
No Mate
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Jetjacky(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
No Mate
lol. okay
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
caslord:
Hello matured minds in the house, please I need a candid and sincere opinion about this issue that has been bothering me for a while now. I have this girl in my life that we've been dating since my 100level in school (presently a finalist though), I truly love her and I believe she loves me too but one thing that has really been bothering my mind is that she have so many guys around her and she doesn't sees it as a crime telling them to me. What really bothers me is that she'll even tell me the ones she 'like' and the ones she 'dislike' but she'll let me know that she can't date any of them. My fear is that is she playing on my emotions or she's acting that way so that I'll not suspect anything is going on between them? Now am considering telling her to stop talking about them to me because its kind of draining me up and to worsen the situation I don't have the gut to even tell her about any girl am 'chyking' not because am afraid of losing her (far from it) but I just don't want to hurt her. Experienced persons in the house should please tell me what to do as am really confused right now.
I personally quoting you bro cus your ignorant..
Just one point for you

TRY NOT TO CARE...
DON'T DO.. AS IF YOU DON'T CARE
I said TRY NOT TO CARE

SEEMS SHE ALREADY KNOWS YOUR WEAK SPOT.. how wished you behaved like you Dont care.. Bro she be the one to be jealous..
Having suspicious about you...
Like you seeing another babe.. that's why you give no damn about what she does

Bro you suppose to know say this now minor things girls do on daily basis

MAKING YOU FEEL JEALOUS
WHY DON'T YOU TURN it AGAINST HER

IF YOU CONFRONT HER ABOUT IT THEN I SAY IT TO YOUR FACE

YOUR A FOOL
Re: Does She Truly Loves Me? by damiloladuke: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
on your own

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker / Describe Your Last Sex With One Word! / 10 Commandments For Single Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.