Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval (33030 Views)

Iara, Adams Oshiomhole & El-Rufai Dancing At APC Rally In Edo ( Video, Pics) / Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by omonnakoda: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
I personally don't get the grouse against this woman.
I think she's awesome.
The media's obsession with her and DAM, and the ease with which they are pumelled leaves much to be desired.
lipsrsealed
Go and learn how to write good Englsh. Keep it simple and avoid unnecessary bombast.You sound like an "I better pass my neighbour" generator that is overloaded way beyond its capacity.The secret to good English is to keep it simple and within your comfort zone. When you try too hard it is obvious and excruciating for the reader,please have consideration for others.
PS all deez karosin using people sef!!

Leaves much to be desired ? By whom? So you read that expression somewhere and contrived to insert it here by all means. Sorry but it is incongruous and annoying and just does not sit well at all.Stick to what you know and stop disturbing the peace!!
Nonsense and Rubbish!!
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Autolord: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
AWONEYAN:

Do you think you make any sense?
What has impeaching Buhari has to do with this?....when you lack comprehension of the matter in discourse,silence will be the best option

You are daft! check the definition of impeachment and see if buhari has not committed impeachable offenses. Buhari has failed Nigerians but, we will give him more time

2 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by 1stola: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
Autolord:

If you think it can't happen wait and see. With proper funding the first 10,000 people in the protest with be fitted with complete bullet proof vest. Enough is enough
[/s]
Silly Clown dreamer cheesy

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Godwin10123: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
I wonder how a committee inauguarated yesterday will on same day accused somebody of stealing, embezzlement etc when they have not held an official meeting as a committee or thoroughly gone through the report and investigte, giving each person fair hearing. Member of NEC have not acted maturely.

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Octaves(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
she has already defended herself with alacrity. I honestly believe that woman is innocent. all these allegations are Hausa/Yoruba propaganda. this is not the first time. that's what they do.

2 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Godwin10123: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
I wonder how a committee inauguarated yesterday will on same day accused somebody of stealing, embezzlement etc when they have not held an official meeting as a committee or thoroughly gone through the reports and investigate, giving each person fair hearing. Member of NEC have not acted maturely.

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by DonXavi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
We have too many hypocrists as leaders in this country
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by NOTRIBE: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
omonnakoda:
lipsrsealed
Go and learn how to write good Englsh. Keep it simple and avoid unnecessary bombast.You sound like an "I better pass my neighbour" generator that is overloaded way beyond its capacity.The secret to good English is to keep it simple and within your comfort zone. When you try too hard it is obvious and excruciating for the reader,please have consideration for others.
PS all deez karosin using people sef!!

Leaves much to be desired ? By whom? So you read that expression somewhere and contrived to insert it here by all means. Sorry but it is incongruous and annoying and just does not sit well at all.Stick to what you know and stop disturbing the peace!!
Nonsense and Rubbish!!
You are simply the one not making sense. Your first five sentences were all saying the same thing and the last paragraph was completely out of context . A primary school student who writes this kind of essay can never make to secondary school, it is either you bribed your way through school or you are a drop out.

2 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by chikasmakas: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
She is untouchable
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Williams1245(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
That's why a ZOO called Nigeria seems to be stagnant. Even if their accusation has an element of truth, what makes them accusers think they are transparent enough? or they may be convinced as well lying to their conscience that they have not engaged themselves in some kind of looting
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Fellywood(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
preciouswize:
diz iweala ehn! d turnder dhat will fire u is still doing fitness!

The one that will strike your father is taking siester
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by wealth123: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
The ogogoro you drank is still disturbing your brain. You did not shout for the impeachment of Jonathan and his cronies that looted the country dry. Buhari is trying to clean the mess and you are barking like a deranged dog. Please keep quiet forever.

Autolord:
Impeach buhari before its too late. 1 Million Nigerians will march to Aso Rock if this continues. And if he dares kill one Nigerian, what happened in Libya and egypt will happen in Nigeria. Remember the presidents of those countries were either killed or sentenced to death. Buhari be guided and resign honorably.

he should start by retrieving the money stolen by the abacha's family, IBB, atiku, obj, amaechi, abdulsalam etc.
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by unclepp: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
For energy news visit www.energyfortress.com
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by murtalaa(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
This woman sabi argument pass the man wey them wan bury alive.
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by billyG(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Autolord post=35338012]Impeach buhari before its too late. 1 Million Nigerians will march to Aso Rock if this continues. And if he dares kill one Nigerian, what happened in Libya and egypt will happen in Nigeria. Remember the presidents of those countries were either killed or sentenced to death. Buhari be guided and resign honorably.

he should start by retrieving the money stolen by the abacha's family, IBB, atiku, obj, amaechi, abdulsalam,jonathan etc.
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by frankson1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
presentley:
Going by what is written here, She hasn't said anything.
your dad didn't tell you he was a beneficiary of free education? Pumpum!!

I thought 2.1b was mentioned by the gov?.
I expected her to tell us (in late Fell's voice) simple 'YES' or 'NO'. If yes, give us reasons and if no, we need reasons still. This goes to show that she's Hazard grad and not reading the book of lamentation, seeking for pity while trying to think she can fool everyone.
Don't you see that her argument is out of the question?
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by billyG(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
This woman cnt be innocent just look @ d import waivers she has been gvn dia cronies maquereding as bzmen Rice waiver,vegetable oil waiver,she dnt even know how much nigeria paid out as oil subsidy.wher does d $ d clueless was sharing during campaign came frm?Ngo baby?
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by biafranqueen: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
I personally don't get the grouse against this woman.
I think she's awesome.
The media's obsession with her and DAM, and the ease with which they are pumelled leaves much to be desired.
My Sister I wonderooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by 9jatatafo(m): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
The truth of the matter is Oshiomole and co are not in position to blow whistle. If that woman and Osho baba should be on debate, she will floor Osho baba on economic matters. More verifications should be done, you cannot just come out and raise alarm without substantial evidence. I think Osho and his cohort did a wrong job on this. Not too long ago the ex finance minister published what and what each state and local government got as shares, Osho never raised any alarm. So how come he is now shouting? These governors are so corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by 1miccza: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
UnknownT:
Each time such allegations come up, she always defends herself with the FAAC being shared with the 36 States Finance Commissioners present, Is it that the Commissioners don't brief their bosses when they return from the FAAC meeting? How come none of the governors have ever come out to deny the fact that their commissioners always represent them at FAAC meetings? For the fact that none of the governors counter her with the commissioners at FAAC meetings, I believe the governors are the ones not telling Nigerians the truth

The truth is this is the same line that GEJ went through,these governors and senators are the main problem they would lie and successfully misrepresent the truth to meet their aim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by discusant: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Even Oshiomhole has become an oil accountant. This Islamic reunion in Nigeria is taking the country to blazes.

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by lohresloco: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Abayhormy:
All those that took our money should return them, or else the tribulations that befell Job will be child's play compared to what will befall them.
when the poor decide to open their gutter mouth...
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by mavinc4u(f): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nice response from NOI. Remain blessed madam

2 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by meccuno: 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
So anybody can come out and make an allegation without evidence or proof and people who claim to be educated would jump on the band wagon and start calling names like thief and ole...?? This was exactly the same oshiomole who mage spurious allegations and he was put in his place....now he Is back again......I wonder when Nigerians would make do of concrete evidence before drawing conclusions.....wonder who stands to benefit from things like these......

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by gbidu(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2015
NOTRIBE:

You are simply the one not making sense. Your first five sentences were all saying the same thing and the last paragraph was completely out of context . A primary school student who writes this kind of essay can never make to secondary school, it is either you bribed your way through school or you are a drop out.
I was also wondering the message he was trying to impart to us and the reason for the unjustified anger over what the lady said. Some people tend to find errors where there are none, when you hold opinions contrary to theirs.
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:36am On Jul 01, 2015
UnknownT:
Each time such allegations come up, she always defends herself with the FAAC being shared with the 36 States Finance Commissioners present, Is it that the Commissioners don't brief their bosses when they return from the FAAC meeting? How come none of the governors have ever come out to deny the fact that their commissioners always represent them at FAAC meetings? For the fact that none of the governors counter her with the commissioners at FAAC meetings, I believe the governors are the ones not telling Nigerians the truth

Don't mind the idiiotic governors looking for ways to deceive Nigerians and steal our money. Soon they will be arrested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by blonker1: 12:48am On Jul 01, 2015
UnknownT:
APC
made lots of promises they can not fulfil during campaigns,they are afraid of failure. Now they are seeking who to blame. They know the truth. Their finance commissioners briefed them after FAAC.Most of them are owning workers salaries,and has no idea on how to raise money. Therefore they. Result to cheap blackmail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by blonker1: 12:53am On Jul 01, 2015
1stola:
Shut da fùck up woman angry
Always ranting bullshıts angry
You and your opolo eyes sister will soon start cooling your heels in KIRI KIRI MAXIMUM PRISON angry
I thought your a smart guy.

2 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 01, 2015
UnknownT:

Thank you! Only if most Nigerians were this smart, we won't be in this mess. The irony of it is 80% of Nairalanders are functional illiterates pretending to be educated. Even after reading this, some idiots till accused her of misappropriation. What a country!
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by omolami: 1:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Nigerians know already that pmb the terrorist will carry out vendetta on some key appts of Gej. Iweala being the finance minister is no 1 . The no 2 is Diezane. However one thing is sure both women have reputation for high moral Integrity and discipline. Iweaka' s records are there to see. A renowned world. economist who has managed countries finances with clean hands. Pmb and his collaborators will surely burn their hands. Imagine a first leaving cert holder who does not know mathematics but. arithmetics challenging a world economist. They are only making fools if themselves. Madam just go and relax, Nigerians believe you more than those rogues looking for money to embezle

2 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by amaben2020(m): 1:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Leave this Innocent woman alone oooooooooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf / Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.