Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval (33027 Views)

Iara, Adams Oshiomhole & El-Rufai Dancing At APC Rally In Edo ( Video, Pics) / Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by taadaa: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
We elect idiots and stark illiterates as governors who junket round the world looking for cheap women to marry. Smmmmh

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Kingspin(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Alot of careless talk coming this govt to make it look like they are performing. As far am concern this 4years will be as usual, little or nothing after 2019. If we cant restructure 4get Nigeria. Meanwhile at;
http://igberetv.com/ikpeazu-in-hurry-to-develop-abia-ugochukwu-emezue/

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by mobaking: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
She has 4gotten that PDP governors were at that meeting and were briefed by both accounant general of the federation and NNPC managing director..Let her continue to hide behind big grammar.So the 36 states finance comissioners are imbeciles who just collect cheques like kindergarten pupils without discussion on where the funds came from?.Okay, only her is the saint among the sinners.SMH.
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Autolord: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
rusher14:

Is this how you wish to achieve your own vengeance?

Sometimes I marvel at how some people present ideas.

Why not also prosecute Lord Lugard?

Public holders of the commonwealth of a nation should be accountable and it must start at some point.

If you are a beneficiary of the sleaze, you may be excused. Otherwise, you are only punishing yourself and those yet unborn.

Are you daft? Remember buhari once said abacha is not corrupt. Why is US requesting for the extradition of kashamu for a crime committed in the 90's. Those thieves brought Nigeria into this mess, still enjoying the billions of dollars stolen and Nigerians are dieing of poverty so, becuase they belong to the daura dullards party or from his region they should keep enjoying the stolen wealth. If they have been pardoned let the FG officially announce it so, we can start organising our 1million people that will march to aso rock

Plus what has lord luggard got to do with this? What was his position in Nigeria when we got independence. Keep supporting evil

4 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by ceejayluv(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
beegs:
Madam u ended up saying jack. Accused with evidence, reply with proof
there was totally no "evidence" in the accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by 1stola: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Why tell her to shut up if you have an evidence to counter what she said do it and stop behaving like a slowpoke

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Nature129(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
I hate this APC govt of too much talking with no action. If she's indicted they should charge her with financial crime so that she can defend herself in court. That's why I like Obj, less talk and more action.

APC should stop tarnishing people's images. Take Okonjo to court and watch her expose all these useless governors who took her to court because she wanted to save money for Nigeria as a finance minister.

5 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Image123(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
manny4life:

This is why I said people like you should READ..Enjoy

How else do you want her to explain it to you?

It's more than just saying from her. She could easily explain what happened to the money. The 36governors claim they give authorization for withdrawal. And that NOI made withdrawal without the authorization. Her word alone is weightless against 36 in any court of settlement. She needs to be more direct if she's clean, not telling us about her meeting with commissioner or lying that Nigerians know. We don't.
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by KEVIND: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
odinese:
I don't like this ngozi at all...my mind keeps telling me that this woman is a big crook,,she is sucking this country from the back
Pretending with that are holy face and sweet mouth...
Next time allow your brain instead of your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by nijanigga: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Autolord:
Impeach buhari before its too late. 1 Million Nigerians will march to Aso Rock if this continues. And if he dares kill one Nigerian, what happened in Libya and egypt will happen in Nigeria. Remember the presidents of those countries were either killed or sentenced to death. Buhari be guided and resign honorably.

Buhari should start by retrieving the money stolen by the abacha's family, IBB, atiku, obj, amaechi, abdulsalam etc.
like you marched when gej removed fuel subsidy.make you no die for nothing.
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by 1stola: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Autolord:
Impeach buhari before its too late. 1 Million Nigerians will march to Aso Rock if this continues. And if he dares kill one Nigerian, what happened in Libya and egypt will happen in Nigeria. Remember the presidents of those countries were either killed or sentenced to death. Buhari be guided and resign honorably.

Buhari should start by retrieving the money stolen by the abacha's family, IBB, atiku, obj, amaechi, abdulsalam etc.
And you will be at the forefront?

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by wilhazcar: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oshiomhole is a disgrace and a big disappointment. He is only good at aluta continua. Judicial staff have a backlog of unpaid salaries, like other workers, and rather than accept his incompetence, he hides behind PMB and nec to raise wild allegations. His mouth was like "pepeiye's" when he said nnpc spent n4trillion circa yesterday. For how long shall we continue to run the govt of monthly sharing? What creativity has he brought in to boost IGR in Edo state? Was he not the governor that told a poor woman to go and die? He and his fellow travelers are in the same boat of irresponsibility because they've never nurtured a business from scratch to success, otherwise they would have fared better. As nlc leader he violently opposed fuel subsidy removal, but now he has "seen the light". We won't progress in this country until charlatans like him are kept out of govt. All they know is hoodwink people wearing khaki and shorts (same as aregbese) like marxists while they live a life of opulence. They should be ashamed of themselves, but more importantly God will recompense them for all the evil they have done.

5 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Xyg12: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Iweala shouldn't spend her time talking with pedophiles and corrupt personified he goats. They should learn simple arithematics before mentioning Iweala.

3 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by rusher14: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Autolord:

Are you daft? Remember buhari once said abacha is not corrupt. Why is US requesting for the extradition of kashamu for a crime committed in the 90's. Those thieves brought Nigeria into this mess, still enjoying the billions of dollars stolen and Nigerians are dieing of poverty so, becuase they belong to the daura dullards party or from his region they should keep enjoying the stolen wealth. If they have been pardoned let the FG officially announce it so, we can start organising our 1million people that will march to aso rock

I'm not daft. Are you?

Have you asked why past governments have not brought them to justice? or it doesn't matter??

This would be remarkable corrupt leaders getting a million people matching on their behalf so they might not be prosecuted.

Send a post card when you get it done.
grin
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Ferguson002: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
The fear of buhari and the fear of going to prison will make u have something to say ghen ghen ghen
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=1stola post=35339033][/quote]I don't expect a slowpoke to have any reasonable response so I am not disappointed
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by midolian(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
rusher14:

Is this how you wish to achieve your own vengeance?

Sometimes I marvel at how some people present ideas.

Why not also prosecute Lord Lugard?

Public holders of the commonwealth of a nation should be accountable and it must start at some point.

If you are a beneficiary of the sleaze, you may be excused. Otherwise, you are only punishing yourself and those yet unborn.

clowns are for entertainment. Allow the f00l.

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by mescapee: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
UnknownT:
Each time such allegations come up, she always defends herself with the FAAC being shared with the 36 States Finance Commissioners present, Is it that the Commissioners don't brief their bosses when they return from the FAAC meeting? How come none of the governors have ever come out to deny the fact that their commissioners always represent them at FAAC meetings? For the fact that none of the governors counter her with the commissioners at FAAC meetings, I believe the governors are the ones not telling Nigerians the truth

Nice observation

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by 1stola: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I don't expect a slowpoke to have any reasonable response so I am not disappointed
Ode
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Laredojohn(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
For someone who has worked in world bank, sure she knows the accountability of working with figures, I believe these Governors need to call their Finance Commissioners or Former as the case mayb to explain all ECA and other financial expenses as relates to FAAC before they just come to the press to soil her image...

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
odinese:
I don't like this ngozi at all...my mind keeps telling me that this woman is a big crook,,she is sucking this country from the back
Pretending with that are holy face and sweet mouth...

Didn't u read the article u fool?

3 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
President Buhari:
Lol, ma man President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oshiomole always involved in lies and propaganda telling since Child Birth.

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by nigerianvenom(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
I personally don't get the grouse against this woman.
I think she's awesome.
The media's obsession with her and DAM, and the ease with which they are pumelled leaves much to be desired.

The woman pummels them all the time, yet, they keep coming back.
They will all die of heart attack

3 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by AWONEYAN(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Autolord:

Do you think you make any sense?
What has impeaching Buhari has to do with this?....when you lack comprehension of the matter in discourse,silence will be the best option
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
mobaking:
She has 4gotten that PDP governors were at that meeting and were briefed by both accounant general of the federation and NNPC managing director..Let her continue to hide behind big grammar.So the 36 states finance comissioners are imbeciles who just collect cheques like kindergarten pupils without discussion on where the funds came from?.Okay, only her is the saint among the sinners.SMH.

oh yes, the state commissioners n governors r either imbeciles or dullards.
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by nigerianvenom(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
UnknownT:
Each time such allegations come up, she always defends herself with the FAAC being shared with the 36 States Finance Commissioners present, Is it that the Commissioners don't brief their bosses when they return from the FAAC meeting? How come none of the governors have ever come out to deny the fact that their commissioners always represent them at FAAC meetings? For the fact that none of the governors counter her with the commissioners at FAAC meetings, I believe the governors are the ones not telling Nigerians the truth

Their commissioners are as si.ly as they are.
Do u expect coconut heads like oshomo and rauf to have decent people as commissioners?

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
1stola:
Ode
lol ode that have more sense than you boy your own don finish
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Freespirit89(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
CAN THIS GOVERNMENT STOP CHASING SHADOWS AND FACE ISSUES?

1 Like

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
1stola:
Ode
lol ode that have more sense than you boy your own don finish
Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by nigerianvenom(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
presentley:
Going by what is written here, She hasn't said anything.

Cos u can't read. Effect of free education

3 Likes

Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by Autolord: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
1stola:

And you will be at the forefront?

nijanigga:

like you marched when gej removed fuel subsidy.make you no die for nothing.

If you think it can't happen wait and see. With proper funding the first 10,000 people in the protest will be fitted with complete bullet proof vest. Enough is enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of A Consultant Shot By Police In Owerri / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.